ADVERTISEMENT

##

Whale whale whale drug this master piece to 8 f’n pages 😂. @WVUFanForever @SeronimusPratt and my other puppets I’d like to bid farewell. It’s up to you puppets if you want to drag @WVUALLEN thread to nowhere into page 9.

Note: I’ve retired from my Mega Thread creation days and I’m considering retiring from the site altogether. I do realize i am royalty here and many, many handles value and appreciated my efforts and takes but there just isn’t much more I can accomplish on this site.

Thoughts...

Reactions: KingCoal
Whale whale whale drug this master piece to 8 f’n pages 😂. @WVUFanForever @SeronimusPratt and my other puppets I’d like to bid farewell. It’s up to you puppets if you want to drag @WVUALLEN thread to nowhere into page 9.

Note: I’ve retired from my Mega Thread creation days and I’m considering retiring from the site altogether. I do realize i am royalty here and many, many handles value and appreciated my efforts and takes but there just isn’t much more I can accomplish on this site.

Thoughts...
Good luck.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34

Thoughts...
Pull your head out of your ass

• Haha
Reactions: WVUFanForever
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT