ADVERTISEMENT

2018 SCF -- Craps/Knights

what the hell are you talking about? charging? lol it was barely interference.

so people can't hit others if they are bigger and stronger? seems like that is what you and people that share your opinion are trying to say and if that's the case, holy fvck, go watch tennis.
Dude...you are joking right? Watch it again in real time and you can't tell me that puck wasn't already gone for 2 or 3 seconds! Thats interference and thats a blindside hit! We ( and I'm sure you too) used to exact a butt end to the chops or a spear to the spleen next shift for that type shit back in the day...not to mention the knob is a wash, rinse, repeat offender...
http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/nhl/tom-wilson-marchessault-hit-1.4682022

Reactions: COOL MAN
Dude...you are joking right? Watch it again in real time and you can't tell me that puck wasn't already gone for 2 or 3 seconds! Thats interference and thats a blindside hit! We ( and I'm sure you too) used to exact a butt end to the chops or a spear to the spleen next shift for that type shit back in the day...not to mention the knob is a wash, rinse, repeat offender...
http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/nhl/tom-wilson-marchessault-hit-1.4682022

10 years ago that's a no call. its a borderline penalty that only got called afterwards.

you can hit people from behind, just not into the boards.

10 years ago that's a no call. its a borderline penalty that only got called afterwards.

you can hit people from behind, just not into the boards.
That late??? It's interference at minimum...and I think it's also charging.
The guy is a goof who needs dealt with in one way or another and you know it...I'm perfectly happy if it's the on ice SWORD that reins him in...In fact, I would do a few shots of high test in celebration...

That late??? It's interference at minimum...and I think it's also charging.
The guy is a goof who needs dealt with in one way or another and you know it...I'm perfectly happy if it's the on ice SWORD that reins him in...In fact, I would do a few shots of high test in celebration...

I counted to two after he released the puck. its a borderline interference call. if 81 moves his feet there instead of admiring his pass this doesn't happen.

as for charging, his feet weren't moving into the hit, nor did he leave the ice. he just drilled him with his shoulder.

goofs don't run people toronto. find a better word. wilson isn't a parros or some goon, the guy can play. he just happens to play with an edge, like a lot of hated hockey players over the years.

I counted to two after he released the puck. its a borderline interference call. if 81 moves his feet there instead of admiring his pass this doesn't happen.

as for charging, his feet weren't moving into the hit, nor did he leave the ice. he just drilled him with his shoulder.

goofs don't run people toronto. find a better word. wilson isn't a parros or some goon, the guy can play. he just happens to play with an edge, like a lot of hated hockey players over the years.
I guess you think the hit on Zach Aston-Reese that broke his jaw and for which Wilson was suspended was a good, clean hit.

Reactions: torontoeers
I guess you think the hit on Zach Aston-Reese that broke his jaw and for which Wilson was suspended was a good, clean hit.

no hit in the face is a good clean hit. unless its kaspar on lindross/artie

Fittingly Parros is the VP of player discipline! [roll]

@Irwineer2, I only hate the Wilson hit because that ****er has been riding the fine line daring anyone (opponents, officials, league brass) to do something. The hit had no bearing on the play outcome. It’s almost equal to the NFL fining Warren Sapp for his hit on QBs after a turnover because it was unnecessary. The league wanted less contact, so they need to enforce it, playoffs be damned. If no enforcement, then let’s bring back some goons/meat to do the dirty.

Damn shame no one he has faced has the cajones to challenge him. The shit head needs to taste his own blood.

Knights definitely having the better of play thus far. I hope it continues.

the bounces in that arena amaze me. as someone just posted on the mb, hockey in a funhouse between the "lively" boards and the crappy ice.

@Irwineer2, I only hate the Wilson hit because that ****er has been riding the fine line daring anyone (opponents, officials, league brass) to do something. The hit had no bearing on the play outcome. It’s almost equal to the NFL fining Warren Sapp for his hit on QBs after a turnover because it was unnecessary. The league wanted less contact, so they need to enforce it, playoffs be damned. If no enforcement, then let’s bring back some goons/meat to do the dirty.

Damn shame no one he has faced has the cajones to challenge him. The shit head needs to taste his own blood.

or the pens could find some guys that are big and can skate with them?

MAF ten feet out of the net.
giphy.gif

Reactions: DocEER
Would help but I’d still take more skill or smarts over size. I think you need 1 goon guy to protect the team. Get a blue line of smarts and then we could all have better nights.

I like the goon system but that's not going to stop tom from hitting people. the only thing you can do is not be so frail.

Reactions: DocEER
I like the goon system but that's not going to stop tom from hitting people. the only thing you can do is not be so frail.
Yes and no. Wilson in the games against us this year with RR on our side played controlled. Have to have fear of knowing they have some BAMF that will come out and put you in time out. We lost that shit.

Plus, we play with skill, Wilson would get flustered and starting doing the dumb shit he is known for (he has to hang with Orpik). Like Jordan finally beating the bad boys.

If you haven't seen the schedule yet:
  • MON 5/28 -- at VGK
  • WED 5/30 -- at VGK
  • SAT 6/2 -- at WAS
  • MON 6/4 -- at WAS
  • THU 6/7 -- at VGK
  • SUN 6/10 -- at WAS
  • WED 6/13 -- at VGK
Not sure if this schedule was due to NBC's demands or arena availability; but IMO, to spread out a 7 game series beyond 2 weeks is a joke. I mean, this isn't the friggin' NBA......is it ??
They did it last year as well after game 4 in nashville the final 3 games were scheduled with 2 days off in between. The only difference this year is the 2 days off between games 2 and 3.

I don't think anybody in their right mind going into these SC playoffs would have predicted that Holtby would have been this masterful so far.

Reactions: torontoeers
Or this lucky. Neck beard has had a lot of pucks find his glove or the post.
I don't disagree. The stick save in game 2 was maybe 20% skill and 80% luck. I still think he has played very well though. Hopefully, the Knights can generate more offense tomorrow night or this series may well be over for all practical purposes. As some posted earlier, maybe this is just the Craps' year. God I hate the thoughts of that!

I don't disagree. The stick save in game 2 was maybe 20% skill and 80% luck. I still think he has played very well though. Hopefully, the Knights can generate more offense tomorrow night or this series may well be over for all practical purposes. As some posted earlier, maybe this is just the Craps' year. God I hate the thoughts of that!
After 3 games the gap in skill looks pretty wide. The caps have scored some pretty skillful goals especially in games 1-2. There tic tac toe passing have lead to quite a few virtually empty net goals. Most of the Vegas goals have been luck or of the garbage variety. If things don't change in game 4 going foward this might end quickly. I always thought the East was stronger maybe the gap was pretty wide this year.

Reactions: Euell
Now the Craps go on the power play. If they score here it could be very disheartening to the Knights who have totally outplayed the Craps with nothing to show for it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT