ADVERTISEMENT

18th

OlegeezEER

All-Conference
May 18, 2016
I see we finished 18th in the final AP poll. I know the season didn't end the way we had hoped but 10-3 beats 8-5 and 7-6. I just hope we can use this season as a spring board to better things. You gotta start somewhere and hopefully this is the beginning.

http://collegefootball.ap.org/poll

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
I think if you can be in the top 20 in the final ranking with 3 losses you have not only had a pretty good year but prospects for the next season.

This should be considered the first pre-season ranking of any real value. Good numbers returning and a good recruiting class, I'll take 18 for a pre-season start.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
I see we finished 18th in the final AP poll. I know the season didn't end the way we had hoped but 10-3 beats 8-5 and 7-6. I just hope we can use this season as a spring board to better things. You gotta start somewhere and hopefully this is the beginning.

http://collegefootball.ap.org/poll
This can't be true, spookycat and Colorado eer said we would not be ranked.

I started this thread hoping it would be positive. If you feel the need to call people out then please don't include me. I expect a higher maturity level out of members of the military. Purely poor judgement on your part.

Reactions: BobbyBoucheer
I started this thread hoping it would be positive. If you feel the need to call people out then please don't include me. I expect a higher maturity level out of members of the military. Purely poor judgement on your part.
Then you must not have hung out with many in the military. I am sorry I ruined your thread I will go and tell my first shirt that I have offended someone.

Reactions: MntnEERinSC
Fluffer Holgorsen's disciples are pounding their chests about finishing 18th in the AP. out of all the 10 win teams in the modern history of Wvu football this is by far the worst showing in a final AP Top 25. After 6 years and 5 big 12 seasons wvu was somehow supposed to be so much better because were in the Big 12 now. I guess that theory went by the wayside when we got curb stomped by an 8-4 Acc team. Thanks Fluffer Holgorsen

I never made such a statement. I said that wvu would never come close to winning 10 games next season and will not finish in the top 25. I said that Fluffer holgorsen is a dope, loser and Fraud like yourself. I said that the Airforce is the biggest pu$$y branch of the military. I kept my promise not to tell anyone that you and airforceer are buffing each other in the butt. I know that you will claim that you never said this but hey if you're gonna put words in my mouth then I'll put them in yours.

Last edited:
Lets have a war you pu$$y. Marines are for real men
coward-0.jpg

Fluffer Holgorsen's disciples are pounding their chests about finishing 18th in the AP. out of all the 10 win teams in the modern history of Wvu football this is by far the worst showing in a final AP Top 25. After 6 years and 5 big 12 seasons wvu was somehow supposed to be so much better because were in the Big 12 now. I guess that theory went by the wayside when we got curb stomped by an 8-4 Acc team. Thanks Fluffer Holgorsen
This team didn't play Rutgers, SU, or U Conn. You really have no clue.

Then you must not have hung out with many in the military. I am sorry I ruined your thread I will go and tell my first shirt that I have offended someone.

I served in the military myself I was in Korea. I did many immature things while I was a service member but like It or not the general public expects better from us. If I offended you in anyway then I apologize. I just don't understand why every thread has to have a pro Dana vs anti Dana element to it. I come to this board maybe 1-2 times a week and rarely if ever post anything. I read one of your posts in another thread telling Mr spook to give it a rest but now you are calling him out. If you don't like what these agitators/Trolls or whatever there referred to as to keep coming here then stop acknowledging them. Every time you respond to them it only empowers them. Trolls will always exist as long as people respond to them which unfortunately will be to the end of time. They only way to defeat them is to ignore them but if you choose to respond then you're only contributing to their delinquency.

This team didn't play Rutgers, SU, or U Conn. You really have no clue.

What clue do you have nimrod? What is Fluffer Holgorsen's record against Syracuse? you remember the Pinstripe Bowl? We were supposed to stomp them the only reason we were 7-5 is because we were in the big 12 Blah Blah Blah. The 2005 mounties team beat an Sec champion in Georgia. Tell me one team wvu beat this year better that that team? The 2007 Wvu team stomped Oklahoma. Every year we have been members of this conference Oklahoma's margin of victory has grown. we did better against them when we had Stewart/RRod recruits but if you any clue you would realize that fool.

Instead of speaking like a dip shit then tells who you would hire as your fluffer coach.

Reactions: MntnEERinSC
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT