ADVERTISEMENT

11 point and 16 point lead wasted against TT and KU

To be the man, you gotta beat the man......and when the man (KU) has its worst team in years, and you have a 16 point lead......and it being at home........you have to win it........blame whoever you want, but Dax had another horrible game. If not for Sags and JC and Esa, we get beat by 20-25 points.

Not mentally or physically tough down the stretch. Same as Saturday. Toughness goes a long way toward winning. Of course, so does actually scoring.

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
Teddy Allen has earned his time on the court and should sit the bench for no one! Warez

Teddy showed against TT that he wasn't ready for that type of game. I trust Huggs, and evidently he saw something in him that game and yesterday or today's shoot around that made him keep him on the bench. How many points did Bolden score? Harris? Dax? If not for Sags, Esa, and JC, we get beat by 20 points easily.

I am not blaming Miles or Carter at all, but we have the most experienced backcourt in nation. Blowing huge second-half leads is understandable with a younger team, but someone has to step up.

Also...15-1 without Esa
0-2 with Esa.

When Daxter Miles decides to play, we will be alright again. In the past four games, he's been something like 11 for 38. He had wide open looks and refuses to take it. Something is wrong with him....

When Daxter Miles decides to play, we will be alright again. In the past four games, he's been something like 11 for 38. He had wide open looks and refuses to take it. Something is wrong with him....

Something is wrong? Well, wonder why he isn't taking the wide open looks? You actually answered it......he's 11 for 38? Ummm......1) that's why he isn't shooting and 2) that's why he's wide open. It's........that........simple.

Didn't Dax hit the first 3 pointer of the game?

Yep....and then hit a step back 2-pointer in the 2nd half. The biggest question is: What's wrong with West and Bolden's shooting? They've had wide open looks the past couple of games and haven't been hitting those 3's

I am not blaming Miles or Carter at all, but we have the most experienced backcourt in nation. Blowing huge second-half leads is understandable with a younger team, but someone has to step up.

Also...15-1 without Esa
0-2 with Esa.

He has been a head case the last couple of years. I am surprised Huggy even let him see the court after his suspension.

Something is wrong? Well, wonder why he isn't taking the wide open looks? You actually answered it......he's 11 for 38? Ummm......1) that's why he isn't shooting and 2) that's why he's wide open. It's........that........simple.

But, who would you rather have shooting it? Shoot yourself out of the slump, you are the 2 for a reason. If it isnt there, drive hard and get fouled or kick out. He's a senior, he's played in these games, and we'll need him down the road.

But, who would you rather have shooting it? Shoot yourself out of the slump, you are the 2 for a reason. If it isnt there, drive hard and get fouled or kick out. He's a senior, he's played in these games, and we'll need him down the road.

Players know when their shot isn't feeling right or they know when they are in slumps........and a game against KU isn't the time to "shoot yourself" out of anything. He took a couple of good jumpers, but never had any rhythm out there, but neither did JC or any of our shooters.

WE WILL BE FINE. Now, we won't live up to everyone's expectations and the hype machine that was created.....but my expectations are still solid......finish top 5 in the league, get a seed between 3-5 in the NCAA tourney, and then play some ball.

WAY TOO MANY HEAD GAMES.It is a wonder any of them still have any confidence.Too much self worth Huggs said, I guess he will fix that.

WAY TOO MANY HEAD GAMES.It is a wonder any of them still have any confidence.Too much self worth Huggs said, I guess he will fix that.

15-3 (4-2)............go sit in the half empty football stadium cheering on another 7-5 season if you don't like this basketball team.

Teddy Allen has earned his time on the court and should sit the bench for no one! Warez
Teddy should set the bench with a pink pussy hat on until Teddy Grasshopper can snatch the pebble from Master Huggy’s hand

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT