ADVERTISEMENT

11 pm on july 2 and COVID is...

Rootmaster

All-Conference
Apr 16, 2011
Florida
rising in 40 states. Does anybody really think there will college football in a couple months? Getting more doubtful by the day.

50/50 no football IMO.

But did you expect rioters and protesters to not be at risk?

Reactions: Rootmaster
0% chance games are played. You’ll have the players threaten the administraton by saying they are only using them as slaves to get money for the athletic department while putting the players health in danger due to Covid. You’ll have puss coaches who will complain about fans not kneeling in support with the athletes and say the fans need to change because they are racist/bigoted. If fans boo a player, the fans will be labeled racist on twitter.

rising in 40 states. Does anybody really think there will college football in a couple months? Getting more doubtful by the day.
Just my opinion... but I think college football, NFL, MLB are self-deluded. I think it is all canceled this year.
I think school systems are also deluding themselves. I just read about a meeting of principles to discuss process to re-open schools. They are all in quarantine now for Covid19 exposure.
-Winter Tim

https://ktla.com/news/california/mo...antine-after-coronavirus-exposure-at-meeting/

Reactions: Rootmaster
0% chance games are played. You’ll have the players threaten the administraton by saying they are only using them as slaves to get money for the athletic department while putting the players health in danger due to Covid. You’ll have puss coaches who will complain about fans not kneeling in support with the athletes and say the fans need to change because they are racist/bigoted. If fans boo a player, the fans will be labeled racist on twitter.

If I were the universities, here's what I'd do:

1. Not play
2. Not pay one coach
3. Do not honor one scholarship

There, problem solved for all the "complainers" out there.

Young, healthy people have been acting like a pandemic isn't even going on. I doubt you'll see too many players worried about risking their health. Heck, they even play through the flu.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Covid rising only means something with respect to the fatality rate, which seems to have gone by the wayside with the national media. Who cares if the whole world tests positive yet everybody is asymptotic?

I say no chance for football this fall, I’m actually surprised they haven’t stopped golf with the positive tests on a few golfers in the past few weeks.

Young, healthy people have been acting like a pandemic isn't even going on. I doubt you'll see too many players worried about risking their health. Heck, they even play through the flu.

ive seen athletes on twitter complain about it and you even see professional athletes complain about no one caring about Covid.

I think it’s all a joke and I don’t wear a mask, except for when I go to Planet Fitness because they are requiring it now.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
If I were the universities, here's what I'd do:

1. Not play
2. Not pay one coach
3. Do not honor one scholarship

There, problem solved for all the "complainers" out there.

all of those are fine with me. You already see Gov. Justice threatening to mask masks mandatory and you already have masks mandatory at Planet Fitness right now. It’s all a joke and just a political ploy.

Young people are the ones that will keep this spike going higher. Most don't understand that social distancing isn't to keep them from getting sick, it's to keep them from giving COVID to their parents and grandparents.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT