ADVERTISEMENT

10 win seasons

Who said he'd make $5mil? Only seven coaches make at least $5mil. Most everyone I saw give an opinion said $3.5mil to $4mil. There are 25 coaches making more than $3.5mil. Holgorsen is paid more than most P5 coaches.
There were allot of people throwing those outrageous numbers out. One poster was saying 6 million in his final year.

There were allot of people throwing those outrageous numbers out. One poster was saying 6 million in his final year.

A poster here and there does not equate to "allot.."

WE understand .... it didn't turn out the way you predicted so you now have to try and make it look like "allot" of people were being outrageous.

The only story here is that YOU were emphatic over and over and over and it turns out that YOU were EMPHATICALLY WRONG.

PS: I'll revert to the posture not calling you a knucklehead .... for now anyway.

PPS: I never said anything about a 5-6 year guaranteed contract. I said his contract would extended more than the 2-3 years that you said and I said that he would get more money than you said.

It would do everyone good, including yourself, to remember that you were insisting that Dana would be forced to take whatever SL would give him because he had lost all negotiating leverage after the OU loss. Some of us said that while he may not be as hot a commodity as he could have been because of the OU loss, he still had some leverage in negotiating a new contract and that the contract would be better than what you said.

And that is what happened. Some of us were right. And YOU were wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT