ADVERTISEMENT

Yes, spying did occur

"I think spying did occur."

tenor.gif

You sir, are a master of the English language.
Apparently you are not.

lol love that. Trump stonewalled Mueller for well over a year regarding an interview/answering questions and still wouldn't sit for an interview with Mueller. Trump drug this investigation out longer than anybody.
Stonewalled? You morons dont know what you are talking about.

Reactions: bornaneer
Stonewalled? You morons dont know what you are talking about.

My sincere advice Dave my man is to allow these Leftists to wallow in their self-delusion. Once all of the facts are known in this hoax of a story, they will either self censure, or self immolate.

This is going to be fun......Barr went from well respected by both sides .......to.......a Trump yes man. The Dem/MSM smear machine is in full gear. What happened to...."let the evidence come out"?

This is going to be fun......Barr went from well respected by both sides .......to.......a Trump yes man. The Dem/MSM smear machine is in full gear. What happened to...."let the evidence come out"?
What happened to "we want the people who committed crimes to got to jail."

The truth is they wanted the people they hated to go to jail. Ignorant fools. F em all.

Reactions: bornaneer
What happened to "we want the people who committed crimes to got to jail."

The truth is they wanted the people they hated to go to jail. Ignorant fools. F em all.
CNN is in total meltdown......claiming Barr made allegations with NO evidence. WTF do they think was happening to our elected POTUS since he won the election.....sickening.

CNN is in total meltdown......claiming Barr made allegations with NO evidence. WTF do they think was happening to our elected POTUS since he won the election.....sickening.

LOL! You must have missed the part where trump said "Russia if you're listening..." and the part where they met in trump tower.

LOL! You must have missed the part where trump said "Russia if you're listening..." and the part where they met in trump tower.
You obviously missed the part where he winked and everyone laughed. Sad when libs have to conjure up punch lines as evidence. It happens because you are dumb as shit.

People at CNN were conspiring with the intel community. Probably getting nervous. Im clapping.

Hahahahaha. He is just investigating it for no reason.
I’m not saying I think this, but the investigation could be political. If you are someone believing Barr would mischaracterize the Mueller findings, then thinking he is “investigating” in order to help drive the narrative isn’t far fetched at all.

Again, the FISA app would be nice to have at this point. I’m not sure why it’s not released yet, accept for the investigation that this investigation was supposedly investigating. Fvck, I wish we could tie this shit off already. FFS!

I’m not saying I think this, but the investigation could be political. If you are someone believing Barr would mischaracterize the Mueller findings, then thinking he is “investigating” in order to help drive the narrative isn’t far fetched at all.

Again, the FISA app would be nice to have at this point. I’m not sure why it’s not released yet, accept for the investigation that this investigation was supposedly investigating. Fvck, I wish we could tie this shit off already. FFS!
Hahahaha. Its political?

The russia collusion bullshit was political. This is justice. Sit back and watch.

Ummmmm, Trump provided well over a million documents and access to every person Mueller wanted. Mueller didn’t have enough of a case to warrant a discussion with Trump, in person or otherwise.
No idea what that comment has to do with the conversation. I should know better to even try.

Hahahaha. Its political?

The russia collusion bullshit was political. This is justice. Sit back and watch.

Remember when Boomboom questioned the politicization of the Trump Russia investigation?

Me neither.

Hahahaha. Its political?

I believe I lead with “I’m not saying I think this”....and I said I’m glad Barr at least sounds like a real AG that wants to restore the rep of the LE

Again, the FISA app would be nice to have at this point. I’m not sure why it’s not released yet

Read the comments under this tweet. This thing will need to be slow rolled, or a bunch of snowflakes are going to be jumping off bridges, or worse.

No idea what that comment has to do with the conversation. I should know better to even try.
The comment was in response to Moe who said Trump stonewalled the Mueller investigation. It is an outright lie.

I don't know much about the fisa crap yet. But isn't it common sense when the government makes it public that a special counsel is going to investigate the Russian connection, there is no need for a counter intelligence "spy" investigation?
Evidently intelligence is counter to anyone running that investigation...

Remember when Boomboom questioned the politicization of the Trump Russia investigation?

Me neither.
Never mind that the author who embedded in the Clinton campaign wrote in his book that in the days after the election the Clinton team met with her team to discuss moving forward and after discussing their options they decided the best option was to move forward with the Russia plan and see where that lead.

He wrote that in his book. He told the story on live tv interveiws They never discussed it again.

Reactions: atlkvb and wvu2007
So....Barr is going to start an investigation in search of a crime? Isn't that exactly what you guys have been screaming about, even If that wasn't the case with Mueller?

Barr is talking to one person up there. He doesnt want Trump to start tweeting about him, so he's saying things he wants to hear.

So....Barr is going to start an investigation in search of a crime? Isn't that exactly what you guys have been screaming about, even If that wasn't the case with Mueller?

Barr is talking to one person up there. He doesnt want Trump to start tweeting about him, so he's saying things he wants to hear.
No, I think he laid it out pretty clear. He believes the Trump campaign was illegally spied on by the US Govt.

Reactions: atlkvb
He wasnt required to. It really doesnt matter if that pleases you. Your opinion doesnt matter. You lost. You are a loser. Losers eat shit.

Losers whine to message board mods about getting their little feelings hurt. Damn dude! I really can’t believe you whined to the Marshall board mods. What a pussy!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT