ADVERTISEMENT

Yes, spying did occur

It's already been revealed. The FBI was so worried about Trump being "duped" by Russian infiltrators, they actually forgot to tell him! o_O

Reactions: Gunny46
Kind of a decent qualifier, no? Just get ready to mock us rubes when the verdicts start rolling in and the witches get burnt.
Do you really think that the genesis of this was honest? Do you honestly believe that the dossier was legit?

I didn't say that. The reasoning isn't in his hands yet, he knows there was spying.
He told Congress he didn't know that. A lie according to you. He specifically said he "thinks" that and later baked off to “I am not saying that improper surveillance occurred. I am saying that I am concerned about it and I’m looking into it,”

He told Congress he didn't know that. A lie according to you. He specifically said he "thinks" that and later baked off to “I am not saying that improper surveillance occurred. I am saying that I am concerned about it and I’m looking into it,”

Uh-huh, nothing different than what I said. Spying occurred, whether it was improper or not is still up in the air.

Yes. Different question, but mostly yes
No, the dossier was presented to continue the investigation. If you believe there's been nothing dishonest, then the investigation should have gone forward. If you believe the dossier wasn't a falsified document, then you would be right. I, on the other hand, believe everything assoc with the dossier was a fabrication to try and bring down a duly elected President.

Reactions: atlkvb
Uh-huh, nothing different than what I said. Spying occurred, whether it was improper or not is still up in the air.
It is already known the FBI opened a counter intelligence investigation. Are you talking other spying?

Reactions: moe
Yes. It's been mentioned quite a bit here already, even today. I'm not rehashing it.
Really? Ok. Just remember, reasonable people don't open your conspiracy links.

Regardless, all your and others accusations is perfect reasons the entire Mueller report needs released. You don't think this hasn't been covered in his investigation and is in his report?

he knows there was spying.

"I think spying did occur."

tenor.gif

You sir, are a master of the English language.

Reactions: moe and WVUBRU

Regardless, all your and others accusations is perfect reasons the entire Mueller report needs released. You don't think this hasn't been covered in his investigation and is in his report?

No, it will not be in his report. He did not investigate the investigators, only Trump. Mueller also withheld most important results for over 9 months, ensuring a cloud over Trump during the midterms.

Keep your ears closed so when someone tells you what you didnt want to know its ok because you didnt know.

Its called willful ignorance.

How is this anything different than what we know already? We know of surveillance on Page - the whole question is was it warranted or not?

Until we see results of legitimate inquiries into the issue — or the fvcking FISA app (which could be released at any fvcking time by the victim President) let’s wait for evidence.

How is this anything different than what we know already? We know of surveillance on Page - the whole question is was it warranted or not?

Until we see results of legitimate inquiries into the issue — or the fvcking FISA app (which could be released at any fvcking time by the victim President) let’s wait for evidence.

Fact - Halper instigated multiple funky conversations with Trump organization peeps about Russia, prior to July 2016
Fact - Halper was paid 6 figure sums by the DOD during the same timeframe
Fact - Halper is known to be a CI for CIA/MI6 in the past

I don't need any f'ing report.

Fact - Halper instigated multiple funky conversations with Trump organization peeps about Russia, prior to July 2016

I’m sure you don’t

No, it will not be in his report. He did not investigate the investigators, only Trump. Mueller also withheld most important results for over 9 months, ensuring a cloud over Trump during the midterms.
Mueller didn't leak. You are now calling him withholding as something bad? Lol

Mueller took over the entire FBI file and appears to have been very thorough from various congressional testimony of the DOJ. Don't be foolish; the 16 angry Democrats has looked into some of this already. But again, until all is known, people like you will spin just like you did in the OP.

Reactions: WVUCOOPER

DOD is a part of this?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT