ADVERTISEMENT

WVU's Next Move: ACC or Big Ten?

Your HB like ratio is awful. . . Just awful.
Good post...that like ratio thing...that three people care about here....more quality posting from turd boy....WE all cant wait to see what's next. GREAT JOB!

And boy...did you just get owned...LMAO.

I'm so deeply embedded in band dork's head that he sees me in every post, even when the Stillers' fan is responding to the Michigan fan...LOLOLOLOLOLOL

P.S. "Guy it total low IQ?" Oh, the irony of Band Geek's post. LOLOLOLOL
Good post....

1. Bank dork....band geek....you can always tell a queenie post.

No content and low IQ.

Good post....

1. Bank dork....band geek....you can always tell a queenie post.

No content and low IQ.
Oh, I understand as to why you're avoiding the subject, Piccolo Pete. You want everybody to forget that you were melting down, and lost track of who was posting to whom. Anther embarrassing message board moment for you, but certainly not the first or last.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Oh, I understand as to why you're avoiding the subject, Piccolo Pete. You want everybody to forget that you were melting down, and lost track of who was posting to whom. Anther embarrassing message board moment for you, but certainly not the first or last.
Yawns....yep....you nailed it low IQ...having another meltdown...

Both names were there dumbass....if you can't read...that's on you...not me...

If anyone knows anything about avoiding subjects...why don't you POST on the BL....go ahead.....avoid this comment....LMAO...or tell us how you can READ the BL....what a twat.

I'll wait.

Look. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings by insulting (repeatedly) your bitch QueenCoal (assuming she isn't an alias...I don't plan on being here long enough to care).

I remember you from when I used to post here a few years back. You were pretty much openly mocked by everyone here for being a bandwagon riding bitch. Sadly those folks left at some point after I did.

You are still that same dude there "bro" and you always will be. Enjoy hanging out with the 7 other posters here and your little Short Bus Gang.

Bye.
Another cool story. At least you were able to squeeze out another like from the forum doofus. You gonna keep pushing for that bet with King? I'm thinking he'll accept, if only you would backup your original statement.

Bye bye.

Another cool story. At least you were able to squeeze out another like from the forum doofus. You gonna keep pushing for that bet with King? I'm thinking he'll accept, if only you would backup your original statement.

Bye bye.
Do you ever have anything to say about the original topic?

Change your name to "I derail everything and I provide nothing"

Or...

"Non WVU fan bores us all yet again with mindless rambling post"

Do you ever have anything to say about the original topic?

Change your name to "I derail everything and I provide nothing"

Or...

"Non WVU fan bores us all yet again with mindless rambling post"
Sorry little parrot, but I'm going to return to enjoying the board, by placing you back on ignore. Thought I would give you a 2nd chance, but your posts are nothing but using other people's words (parroting), along with constant, repetitive stupid comments. Nobody cares for your disruptive behavior. Board is ten-fold better when not seeing your lunacy.

Yawns....yep....you nailed it low IQ...having another meltdown...

Both names were there dumbass....if you can't read...that's on you...not me...

If anyone knows anything about avoiding subjects...why don't you POST on the BL....go ahead.....avoid this comment....LMAO...or tell us how you can READ the BL....what a twat.

I'll wait.
Prove that you're not a broke loser, and subscribe to the Blue Lot. Or, continue to have no clue as to what goes on there, and post lies about which you know nothing. It's your choice.

Does anyone remember the Swofford swan dive before he retired.? How he was going to bring in big programs in the ACC and make that horrible GOR contract look glorious?

That ACC network has been performing terribly it would have been even worse if it wasn’t for Notre Dame. Now they are locked in for over a decade during the biggest shift in college football history, and there isn’t any teams that will move the needle including West Virginia, and now you need ND today more than ever….

The Big East could’ve been saved by Notre Dame, and now the new Big East needs them again. ESPN Will not budge on any type of negotiation unless it includes Notre Dame. Sadly I think our fate depends on them.
I don't know what you consider 'moving the needle', But WVU would bring many thousands of new ACCN subscribers, and fill stadiums. You may say ESPN doesn't doesn't give a damn about attendance, but a very large chunk of any school's athletic budget comes from ticket sales. That moves the school's needle whether anyone admits it in public or not. Many of these schools are in dire need of butts in seats.

Prove that you're not a broke loser, and subscribe to the Blue Lot. Or, continue to have no clue as to what goes on there, and post lies about which you know nothing. It's your choice.
Broke post #495...BORING....

I knew you would avoid it.

Cant make a post on the BL.....LMAO....cus Vernon said....what? GOODBYE.

Sorry little parrot, but I'm going to return to enjoying the board, by placing you back on ignore. Thought I would give you a 2nd chance, but your posts are nothing but using other people's words (parroting), along with constant, repetitive stupid comments. Nobody cares for your disruptive behavior. Board is ten-fold better when not seeing your lunacy.
More non-content....from the non-WVU fan.

Sounds like you are talking about queencoal in regards to being repetitive with stupid...I mean I have only heard the broke post like 500 times...you two twats deserve each other.

Poor lil bitch....words on a message board hurt him so back on ignore I go...until he unignores me to read everything I write.

Last time you had me on ignore...you still mentioned me in every post....so do whatever you need to do snowflake.

I, with so many others, just want you gone...can you do that for us?

BTW....I will compare pay checks with your dumb ass anytime you want....mines bigger....oh....and my paycheck is bigger too..

Things Vernon has never said to me: GOODBYE!

Post on the BL.

More non-content....from the non-WVU fan.

Sounds like you are talking about queencoal in regards to being repetitive with stupid...I mean I have only heard the broke post like 500 times...you two twats deserve each other.

Poor lil bitch....words on a message board hurt him so back on ignore I go...until he unignores me to read everything I write.

Last time you had me on ignore...you still mentioned me in every post....so do whatever you need to do snowflake.

I, with so many others, just want you gone...can you do that for us?
Sure, I can leave the forum, and never return, all predicated on you not ever mentioning me again, or quote another of my posts. Starting now, so goodbye doofus.

Last edited:
I don't know what you consider 'moving the needle', But WVU would bring many thousands of new ACCN subscribers, and fill stadiums. You may say ESPN doesn't doesn't give a damn about attendance, but a very large chunk of any school's athletic budget comes from ticket sales. That moves the school's needle whether anyone admits it in public or not. Many of these schools are in dire need of butts in seats.
Attendance is a tiny drop in the money bucket these days. All about media dollars.

Sure, I can leave the forum, and never return, all predicated on you not ever mentioning me again, or quote another of my posts. Starting now, so goodbye doofus.
If you leave...how can I quote a post of yours?

LMAO...dumbass.

You aren't kidding anyone....remember when you pulled this big tough guy routine that you were leaving...only to return 10 hours later....you aren't going anywhere....you NEED me way to much to ever leave twat.

Attendance is a tiny drop in the money bucket these days. All about media dollars.
I beg your pardon, it is absolutely not! During pre-virus times: 2019 ticket sales income - $19,226,587 MAC income - Just over $19,000,000. Here's a shocker, Rights and licensing fees - $52,764,762

Out of $102,680,928 in revenue for FY2019, ticket sales were around 20%. That was during a 5 - 7 season, so ticket sales were way down. (They still beat the shit out of NC State!)

Ticket sales are most commonly a fourth of a school's athletic department income with a 60,000 seat stadium. Do your research before you dispute my posts where facts are involved. It is NOT all about media dollars, check Clemson's athletic income sources. I have links to sources, you want them? This is nothing personal, just financial data.

One more thing, if WVU joins the ACC they will lose about $10 million per year in media dollars, at least until Mountaineer Nation starts subscribing to the struggling ACCN.

If you leave...how can I quote a post of yours?

LMAO...dumbass.

You aren't kidding anyone....remember when you pulled this big tough guy routine that you were leaving...only to return 10 hours later....you aren't going anywhere....you NEED me way to much to ever leave twat.
Well, only took a few minutes for you to break the deal, so I guess I won't be leaving now.

• Haha
BTW....I will compare pay checks with your dumb ass anytime you want....mines bigger....oh....and my paycheck is bigger too..

Things Vernon has never said to me: GOODBYE!

Post on the BL.
It's hilarious to see a total loser who can't even afford a Blue Lot subscription brag about his "pay check." No, your Social Security (mental) disability check is not bigger than my pay check, band fruit.

Well, only took a few minutes for you to break the deal, so I guess I won't be leaving now.
4:55 am...came running down the stairs in his desmond howard jammies to make a post about me...

How cute.

And we never had a deal turdboy....you aren't going anywhere....WE ALL know that.. Anybody that continually makes posts about me before 5 a.m. is a sick weirdo that will never leave.

You need my attention too bad.

It's hilarious to see a total loser who can't even afford a Blue Lot subscription brag about his "pay check." No, your Social Security (mental) disability check is not bigger than my pay check, band fruit.
So you are too big of a chicken shit is what you are saying?

Calls me broke 512 times but is too embarrassed to take me up on my challenge....because I will make him look like a clown for oh...the one millionth time.

Just like I make a twat out of him every time he says he is on the BL....make a post there queenie.

VERNON SAID: GOODBYE....and poof....osugrad was done...LMAO.

Do you want me to set up a GO FUND ME so you can get on the right board? Since you aren't even a WVU fan.

@WVUFanForever

Lots of sports talk going on. Why don't you let this stupid stuff go, and even consider joining in on the conversation? I'm not going to be replying to this lame activity by you any longer. It's juvenile, and quite frankly, it's beyond stupid. If you don't want to see posts made by people you don't like, place them on 'ignore'. That's the sole reason this site supports that feature. Give it a try, as maybe the board will improve ten-fold for you, just as it did me when I placed you on ignore for many, many months. Instead of going back to placing you on ignore, utilizing the forum feature, I'll simply stop replying to your nutty behavior.

So you are too big of a chicken shit is what you are saying?

Calls me broke 512 times but is too embarrassed to take me up on my challenge....because I will make him look like a clown for oh...the one millionth time.

Just like I make a twat out of him every time he says he is on the BL....make a post there queenie.

VERNON SAID: GOODBYE....and poof....osugrad was done...LMAO.

Do you want me to set up a GO FUND ME so you can get on the right board? Since you aren't even a WVU fan.
Prove that you're not a broke loser, and subscribe to the Blue Lot or STFU, Bandy Mandy. It's your choice.

@WVUFanForever

Lots of sports talk going on. Why don't you let this stupid stuff go, and even consider joining in on the conversation? I'm not going to be replying to this lame activity by you any longer. It's juvenile, and quite frankly, it's beyond stupid. If you don't want to see posts made by people you don't like, place them on 'ignore'. That's the sole reason this site supports that feature. Give it a try, as maybe the board will improve ten-fold for you, just as it did me when I placed you on ignore for many, many months. Instead of going back to placing you on ignore, utilizing the forum feature, I'll simply stop replying to your nutty behavior.
EVERYBODY....FOUR MINUTES TO RESPOND...

LMAO...

The guy that cucks bitchgregor...rambles on about megathreads....and isnt even a WVU fan is telling me my stuff is stupid?

You can't make this up.

Just leave....no one here values your opinion.

EVERYBODY....FOUR MINUTES TO RESPOND...

LMAO...

The guy that cucks bitchgregor...rambles on about megathreads....and isnt even a WVU fan is telling me my stuff is stupid?

You can't make this up.

Just leave....no one here values your opinion.
Prove that you're not a broke loser, and subscribe to the Blue Lot or STFU, Bandy Mandy. It's your choice.

My getting a sub has nothing to do with how much more I make than you.

1. You say Im broke....I challenge you to prove it...I know I make more than you...I give you yet another chance to prove me wrong and you never take it.

2. You can't post on the BL...I have asked you 100 times and you refuse...I give you a chance to prove me wrong and you don't take it.

3. You say osugrad account wasnt banned but yet you cant use it.

We all see how big of a dipshit liar you are...

A suckeye fan living on a WVU Message board 24/7. LMAO.

My getting a sub has nothing to do with how much more I make than you.

1. You say Im broke....I challenge you to prove it...I know I make more than you...I give you yet another chance to prove me wrong and you never take it.

2. You can't post on the BL...I have asked you 100 times and you refuse...I give you a chance to prove me wrong and you don't take it.

3. You say osugrad account wasnt banned but yet you cant use it.

We all see how big of a dipshit liar you are...

A suckeye fan living on a WVU Message board 24/7. LMAO.
^^^ Full meltdown in progress. Prove that you're not a broke loser, and subscribe to the Blue Lot or STFU, Bandy Mandy. It's your choice.

^^^ Full meltdown in progress. Prove that you're not a broke loser, and subscribe to the Blue Lot or STFU, Bandy Mandy. It's your choice.
Your go-to message when you are getting embarrassed...LMAO....the old meltdown post...yawns.

Pathetic...just like you.

I would have bet anyone with my larger paycheck that you were going with the meltdown post.

You haven't had an original thought or post since i owned your ass last year.

Your go-to message when you are getting embarrassed...LMAO....the old meltdown post...yawns.

Pathetic...just like you.

I would have bet anyone with my larger paycheck that you were going with the meltdown post.

You haven't had an original thought or post since i owned your ass last year.

LMAO...the broken record.

I will get my BL account after you....
1. Post as osugrad.
2. Make a post as queenie on the BL
3. Prove that you make more than me.

You won't do any of the three....LMAO.

LMAO...the broken record.

I will get my BL account after you....
1. Post as osugrad.

You won't do any of the three....LMAO.
Stop making excuses. Prove that you're not a broke loser, and subscribe to the Blue Lot or STFU, Bandy Mandy. It's your choice.

Stop making excuses. Prove that you're not a broke loser, and subscribe to the Blue Lot or STFU, Bandy Mandy. It's your choice.
I will dumb it down so even a twat like you can handle it...

Just do TWO of the three and I will purchase a BL Account....

1. Post as osugrad.

Congratulations to WVUAllen on this blossoming Mega thread!

Post a topic that is relevant to today’s events and it turns into …. well ….. typical hot garbage like all the rest of the so called mega threads.

GREAT JOB!

Reactions: WVUFanForever
I will dumb it down so even a twat like you can handle it...

Just do TWO of the three and I will purchase a BL Account....

1. Post as osugrad.

LMAO at the broken record....another embarrassing performance by the twat for the whole board to see....

So you can't even function your pea brain for two of the three huh. LMAO.

Everyone is laughing at you right now...and I mean everyone!

LMAO at the broken record....another embarrassing performance by the twat for the whole board to see....

So you can't even function your pea brain for two of the three huh. LMAO.

Everyone is laughing at you right now...and I mean everyone!

tenor.gif

images

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Reactions: Volatility
I tell you what queenie...you go ahead and post this like 500 more times until your little heart is just as contented as can be...Im going to go to the adult table and let you be....where everyone is laughing at you.

I will be back to string you along later....LMAO

In the meantime...why don't you and turdboy apologize to Allen for derailing his thread.

I tell you what queenie...you go ahead and post this like 500 more times until your little heart is just as contented as can be...Im going to go to the adult table and let you be....where everyone is laughing at you.

I will be back to string you along later....LMAO

In the meantime...why don't you and turdboy apologize to Allen for derailing his thread.

I completely agree with you. After Covid they definitely need butts in the seats. Moving the needle it’s regarding the overall value brought to the conference. They definitely would not lose money for sure, but it would not make them a ton of money. However travel budget would definitely get better with WVU in the ACC.

I think ESPN would renegotiate television rights if they added WVU very soon to break up the Big12. That moves the needle.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT