ADVERTISEMENT

wvu's Claim to Fame? Fiesta Bowl Ass Kicking by Notre Dame *

I built a big fire in the fireplace. I made a big homemade pizza. I had plenty of beer on ice. I had to sit through one of the most embarrassing performances EVER in the history of the Fiesta Bowl. wvu looked pathetic against a far superior Notre Dame. THAT was wvu's biggest moment ever......an Irish ass kicking.
If you consider a 13 point loss after a teams star QB goes out as "one of the most embarrassing performances EVER in the history of the Fiesta Bowl" you must've shuddered in horror watching the herd get dismantled by an average of 3 TD's every time they faced WVU. You must have also missed the next years Fiesta where FSU beat Nebraska 41-17, or the year after when Louisville beat Bama 34-7, or the year after when Penn State beat Tenn 42-17, or... well, you get the picture.

If you consider a 13 point loss after a teams star QB goes out as "one of the most embarrassing performances EVER in the history of the Fiesta Bowl" you must've shuddered in horror watching the herd get dismantled by an average of 3 TD's every time they faced WVU. You must have also missed the next years Fiesta where FSU beat Nebraska 41-17, or the year after when Louisville beat Bama 34-7, or the year after when Penn State beat Tenn 42-17, or... well, you get the picture.
You guys were manhandled by Notre Dame. It was embarrassing!

I wish I could describe what it feels like to be #1. Unfortunately for wvu fans, it's something you have to experience for yourselves. (Good luck with that.)

doc_zps7fbafd46.jpg

There's no sense in trying to lure Doc away from the team he loves. Teams know this.

There's no sense in trying to lure Doc away from the team he loves. Teams know this.
Hahaha! Doc would leave in a heartbeat for six figures and or a real conference. Isn't our defensive coordinator making about the same as Doc?

Here's your reply. wvu has been 1-A much longer than Marshall. It only stands to reason you have a few more wins.

But Marshall started in 1A, and is in 1A now. What exactly was the reason they were in 1AA in between again?

We were kicking too many asses? lol[/QUOTE

Riiiiiiiiiiighttttt

School: Marshall University
1962-1972 NCAA University Division (Major College)
1973-1977 NCAA Division I
1978-1981 NCAA Division I-A

4-6
5-4-1
7-3
5-5
2-8
0-10
0-9
3-7
3-6
2-8
2-8
4-7
1-10
2-9
5-6
2-9
1-10
1-10
2-8
2-9

Riiiiiiiiiiighttttt

4-6
5-4-1
7-3
5-5
2-8
0-10
0-9
3-7
3-6
2-8
2-8
4-7
1-10
2-9
5-6
2-9
1-10
1-10
2-8
2-9

Give em credit mammal, there is a whole winning season in there. One whole season.

Riiiiiiiiiiighttttt

4-6
5-4-1
7-3
5-5
2-8
0-10
0-9
3-7
3-6
2-8
2-8
4-7
1-10
2-9
5-6
2-9
1-10
1-10
2-8
2-9
Mountain Mammal opened up the 55 gallon drum of whoop ass...

Here's your reply. wvu has been 1-A much longer than Marshall. It only stands to reason you have a few more wins.
WVU has played 1240 games. Marshall has played 1141.

WVU has 719 wins. Marshall has 564 wins.

WVU is 14th all time in wins. Marshall is 61st all time in wins.

WVU first year of football was 1891. Marshall first year of football 1895.

WVU has played only 99 more games than Marshall, but has achieved nearly 200 more wins.

I mean, you could look it up.

120 years of WVU football, but not a single national championship? But, congrats on piling up wins in the Southern Conference and the Big Least, I guess. We Buckeyes laugh at you.

OSU is to football what UK is to basketball. Too big to be slapped down for cheating. They hire only, win at any cost, scumbag coaches.....open up their boosters checkbooks and fire away. Meyer is, perhaps, the sleaziest coach in all of football along with Art Briles... If the NCAA was actually an independent overseeing body that had any teeth, OSU would have been given the death penalty.....probably a couple of times. OSU cheats and Akron gets hammered.

Everyone knows a real coal man wouldn't be caught dead claiming to be an Ohio State fan. He'd have to be a corn man. I dub you King Corn.

Kneel down, Corny. We'll use Grandpa's old brush knife to make it official. It won't hurt but a minute. Don't let him run off, Couch.

Everyone knows a real coal man wouldn't be caught dead claiming to be an Ohio State fan. He'd have to be a corn man. I dub you King Corn.

Kneel down, Corny. We'll use Grandpa's old brush knife to make it official. It won't hurt but a minute. Don't let him run off, Couch.

Figure he became a fan shortly after they won the NC last year. I bet he's a SFGiants, Patriots, and Warrior fan as well.......at least until next year.

There you have it. A national champion telling wvu exactly where they stand in the big scheme of things. Getting laughed at.

There you have it. A national champion telling wvu exactly where they stand in the big scheme of things. Getting laughed at.
Marshall and O$U have a lot in common. Mainly a long history of cheating and paying players at each school...

So what year did you graduate from Ohio State?
1990, from graduate school. I saw the worst three years of Ohio State football in forever from 1987 to 1990 when I was a student season ticket holder, but the Chris Spielman Bucks still were good enough to crush "Minor" Harris & Company in 1987.

Figure he became a fan shortly after they won the NC last year. I bet he's a SFGiants, Patriots, and Warrior fan as well.......at least until next year.
Nope, Cincinnati Deads, Los Angeles Fakers, and Dallas Cowgirls are my favorite pro teams. My only hope for success in the next several months is Dallas, and, of course, the Defending National Champion Ohio State Buckeyes!

Yet, WVU has been caught cheating more recently than either. Y'all still on probation?
We got caught with improperly sized envelopes. If you compare that to what O$U pays its players, you are as dumb as a Marshall fan...

We got caught with improperly sized envelopes. If you compare that to what O$U pays its players, you are as dumb as a Marshall fan...
You crack me up with that "improperly sized envelopes" bullsh!t. Oh my! Hahahaha

1990, from graduate school. I saw the worst three years of Ohio State football in forever from 1987 to 1990 when I was a student season ticket holder, but the Chris Spielman Bucks still were good enough to crush "Minor" Harris & Company in 1987.

I was at WVU then dumbass. WVU played at Ohio State in 1986, not 1987. Major did not play. He was a redshirt that season and most of that team was Freshman and Sophomores that would eventually go 11-0 in 1988. Go punch a Clemson player and continue the model of excellence in sports.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT