ADVERTISEMENT

wvu's Claim to Fame? Fiesta Bowl Ass Kicking by Notre Dame *

Hardeeeee har har haaaaaar

Or you could say a top 15 all-time winningest program, or 190 players drafted by the NFL, or 12 college football HOFers total, or 3 BCS bowl wins, or 3 first rounders drafted in the last 4 years, or 15 conference titles, or 33 bowl appearances, or 11 consensus All-Americans, or 43 victories against ranked opponents, etc... The list goes on and on...

Or you could say a top 15 all-time winningest program, or 190 players drafted by the NFL, or 12 college football HOFers total, or 3 BCS bowl wins, or 3 first rounders drafted in the last 4 years, or 15 conference titles, or 33 bowl appearances, or 11 consensus All-Americans, or 43 victories against ranked opponents, etc... The list goes on and on...
Wow! WVU has 43 ranked victories compared to Marshall's ONE. That really puts things in perspective, doesn't it?

Reactions: countryroads89
Yeah, but other than that...

I wish I could describe what it feels like to be #1. Unfortunately for wvu fans, it's something you have to experience for yourselves. (Good luck with that.)

I wish I co
I wish I could describe what it feels like to be #1. Unfortunately for wvu fans, it's something you have to experience for yourselves. (Good luck with that.)

I wish I could explain what it feels like to win a BCS Bowl. It's just something that you'll....never mind. [winking]

Explain what it feels like to have never defeated WVU in 12 attempts? I'd bet you'd trade your two peewee trophies for just one victory over the Flagship.

DYK, WVU Men's Basketball played in the Sweet 16 five times in the past ten years.

I believe you're the only team in college football to have both original goal posts.

I believe you're the only team in college football to have both original goal posts.

Well, for bush league programs and bush league fans of bush league programs, when you haven't been there very often and aren't used to big wins... as in having only 1 victory over ranked opponents as opposed to having done it 43 times, I can see why you would want to tear down a goal post.

For us, we don't have to act like we have been there before.

We actually have been.

Well, for bush league programs and bush league fans of bush league programs, when you haven't been there very often and aren't used to big wins... as in having only 1 victory over ranked opponents as opposed to having done it 43 times, I can see why you would want to tear down a goal post.

For us, we don't have to act like we have been there before.

We actually have been.
You know where you haven't been? In a game that matters...

Let me know when you own TWO National Titles in football. ......
No one cares about Pee Wee titles you cheated for. Way more people watched our three BCS wins, where we beat WAY better teams than the Pee Wee runner up.

You always know when Humpy has exhausted his material when he has to refer to Tiny Title talk vs. what Moo U has actually accomplished since moving up to D-1.

You always know when Humpy has exhausted his material when he has to refer to Tiny Title talk vs. what Moo U has actually accomplished since moving up to D-1.

You mean BACK up to D-1. Why were they playing in the pee wee league in the first place? I know there was a reason but it escapes me at the moment.

Go easy on 'ol Hump. It's tough to live in a town where your house can be firebombed any minute.

Last week's bombing got Huntington it's first mention in the national news in decades. Let Hump enjoy his moment in the flames.

I bet you'd like to have just one national title. I have two of them.
I wouldn't trade ONE of our BCS bowl wins, earned by beating a top ranked team for a pee wee title, gained by beating another high school quality team. You WOULD, however, trade both of your pee wee titles for ONE victory over WVU. If you say you wouldn't, then you are lying...

I wouldn't trade ONE of our BCS bowl wins, earned by beating a top ranked team for a pee wee title, gained by beating another high school quality team. You WOULD, however, trade both of your pee wee titles for ONE victory over WVU. If you say you wouldn't, then you are lying...
I built a big fire in the fireplace. I made a big homemade pizza. I had plenty of beer on ice. I had to sit through one of the most embarrassing performances EVER in the history of the Fiesta Bowl. wvu looked pathetic against a far superior Notre Dame. THAT was wvu's biggest moment ever......an Irish ass kicking.

I built a big fire in the fireplace. I made a big homemade pizza. I had plenty of beer on ice. I had to sit through one of the most embarrassing performances EVER in the history of the Fiesta Bowl. wvu looked pathetic against a far superior Notre Dame. THAT was wvu's biggest moment ever......an Irish ass kicking.
Dance, boy... Dance!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT