ADVERTISEMENT

wvu's Claim to Fame? Fiesta Bowl Ass Kicking by Notre Dame *

You crack me up comparing $25/hour and advance copies of tests to improperly sized envelopes...
You're the only one claiming "improperly sized envelopes." I'd never heard of such foolishness, therefore no comparisons were made by me.

[QUOcould TE="Humptod, post: 287277, member: 116"]You're the only one claiming "improperly sized envelopes." I'd never heard of such foolishness, therefore no comparisons were made by me.[/QUOTE]
You are apparently too lazy to look it up on your own...

http://www.wvgazettemail.com/article/20140729/DM03/140729181

Nothing in that article compares to paying your players 25/hour or giving them advance copies of tests...

I was at WVU then dumbass. WVU played at Ohio State in 1986, not 1987. Major did not play. He was a redshirt that season and most of that team was Freshman and Sophomores that would eventually go 11-0 in 1988. Go punch a Clemson player and continue the model of excellence in sports.
You truly are the dumbest human being ever to post on a message board, Belushi. Ohio State crushed Minor League Harris and WVU by the score of 24-3 on 9/12/87. Check your facts before you open your pie hole next time, so that I won't continue to embarrass you on your own message board. Oh, and Joe Germaine stomped a hole in your asses in Morganhole on 9/5/98, and I was there for that WVU embarrassment, too. Care to challenge me on that one too, clown?

[QUOcould TE="Humptod, post: 287277, member: 116"]You're the only one claiming "improperly sized envelopes." I'd never heard of such foolishness, therefore no comparisons were made by me.

Nothing in that article compares to paying your players 25/hour or giving them advance copies of tests...[/QUOTe
You tore yours down after winning cusa. Lol., set your goals higher
What would you have us do, attempt to play internationally after winning our national titles?

Nothing in that article compares to paying your players 25/hour or giving them advance copies of tests...[/QUOTe

What would you have us do, attempt to play internationally after winning our national titles?
I don't blame you for changing the subject. Do you want to compare what we did, in the article to you paying $25/hour and advance copies of tests?

I don't blame you for changing the subject. Do you want to compare what we did, in the article to you paying $25/hour and advance copies of tests?
I stand corrected, Dole. 1 of the 24 violations was indeed for oversized envelopes. Hahahahahaha

I'm more focused on your current probation and the numerous violations that caused it. MU is no longer on probation. That's water under the bridge.

If you make it through this decade it will be the first decade since the 50's that you didn't have a violation or serving a suspension. That's something to be proud of ... I guess.

I'm more focused on your current probation and the numerous violations that caused it. MU is no longer on probation. That's water under the bridge.

The NCAA defines a secondary violation to be something “isolated or inadvertant (sic) in nature, (that) provides or is intended to provide only a minimal recruiting, competitive or other advantage and does not include any significant recruiting inducement or extra benefit.”

Isolated or inadvertent.
And schools are expected to report a lot of secondary violations, which would indicate that nobody expects any school to be 100% in compliance all the time. As the article states, NOT reporting any secondary violations actually throws up a red flag.
And the last one was about practices and a practice in shells being considered a "padded" practice.

Hardly renegade.

Very very very different than paying for no-show jobs or providing answers to tests to keep kids eligible. Getting kicked out of conferences, etc.

You truly are the dumbest human being ever to post on a message board, Belushi. Ohio State crushed Minor League Harris and WVU by the score of 24-3 on 9/12/87. Check your facts before you open your pie hole next time, so that I won't continue to embarrass you on your own message board. Oh, and Joe Germaine stomped a hole in your asses in Morganhole on 9/5/98, and I was there for that WVU embarrassment, too. Care to challenge me on that one too, clown?

Hard to miss one high and hard in the strike zone like that one isn't it, Corny? It was Harris' debut game. I think his eyes were big as saucers when he trotted out on to that field as a redshirt freshman. LOL.

It took another 4 games until Harris settled in that year. Once he did he was gangbusters for the rest of his career, but those first five games were tough to watch.

Rafone: Chris Spielman, not Minor League Harris, was the best player at the 'shoe on 9/12/87. Antoine Winfield was the best player on Mountaineer Field on 9/5/98. Two great silver bullets, and each had good NFL careers, as well.

Rafone: Chris Spielman, not Minor League Harris, was the best player at the 'shoe on 9/12/87. Antoine Winfield was the best player on Mountaineer Field on 9/5/98. Two great silver bullets, and each had good NFL careers, as well.
Germaine is a pussy just like you!

I wish I could describe what it feels like to be #1. Unfortunately for wvu fans, it's something you have to experience for yourselves. (Good luck wit h that.)
Always have been, always will be, #1 in the state!

[QUOTE!"EERSFANTOO, post: 298200, member: 558"]Always have been, always will be, #1 in the state![/QUOTE]
Hahaha! Did he really say "I wish I could describe what it feels like to be #1."? Finally, Humptod speaks the truth...

Reactions: mtn1neer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT