ADVERTISEMENT

WVU WRs, O & D-line

Is "drawing details for road cone layouts" not instructing people where orange cones should go?

I don't know if contractors follow the plans or not, but it is not a question of me telling people where to do what. State DOH's determine what details they want in their plans and how they look and drawing a detail is more often than not just a matter of copying a detail directly into a set of plans or calling out a detail in a set of notes. It is about 5 minutes of hundreds of hours of work that represent a set of engineering plans. Like I stated, that "work" is as close as I have come to ever "placing" a road cone. It is not my fault that you and others read it the way you did and continued your ignorant narrative. I typically just let you run with your lies because the truth is so apparent and you are too fuking stupid to realize how dumb you look with your rants. With all that said I fully expect you to ignore these facts and continue along in your ignorance because that really is all you have.

Reactions: CAK125
Is "drawing details for road cone layouts" not instructing people where orange cones should go?
I never understood this line of attack. He's an engineer . It's a respectable profession that requires a serious education .

I don't know if contractors follow the plans or not, .

But, your point of designing where to put orange cones is to tell or advise them where to put them.

What is the purpose of you "drawing details of road cone layouts?"

Regardless of who asks you to draw details on where to put the orange cones, they are for doing it to get an expert opinion on where the orange cones should go.

I never understood this line of attack. He's an engineer . It's a respectable profession that requires a serious education .

It's not a line of attack. It's O.C.D. running from something he has lied about for years . . . only to recently having admitted to it.

An offensive coordinator draws a play to tell players where to go/what to do. Architects draw floor plans to tell a builder where/how big certain things should be built. Dave draws road cone layouts to tell people where to drop orange cones.

But, your point of designing where to put orange cones is to tell or advise them where to put them.

What is the purpose of you "drawing details of road cone layouts?"

Regardless of who asks you to draw details on where to put the orange cones, they are for doing it to get an expert opinion on where the orange cones should go.
It is probably more about liability for the state or their preference. The manual for uniform traffic control devices is the standard for all roads and some states or municipalities go beyond MUTCD. It is more beaurocratic paperwork than an expert opinion. No detail should be assumed.

4 semesters of calculus, 2 of physics, thermo, 2 semesters of chemistry, statics, dynamics and strength of materials, along with 40+ hours of civil engineering classes. Plus you have to pass the engineering in training exam (8hours long) plus a second professional engineering test after you have 4 years of experience. Also an 8 hour long test. Engineers contribute to society, a concept lost on some.

It's not a line of attack. It's O.C.D. running from something he has lied about for years . . . only to recently having admitted to it.

An offensive coordinator draws a play to tell players where to go/what to do. Architects draw floor plans to tell a builder where/how big certain things should be built. Dave draws road cone layouts to tell people where to drop orange cones.
I never lied about it. You have lied about it a lot. I mean just in this post my "lie" changed from saying that I never worked on a road crew to saying that I do and I never did that. Please point out where I recently admitted to working on a road crew.

beaurocratic.

I'm sorry, I don't know the definition of that word. Ohhh, you mean "bureaucratic."

You incorrectly put an "o" in there. You skipped the second "u". You also completely messed up the location of the "u" and the "r" . . . like, U R a dumbass.

That's one hell of a butcher job. You probably were typing that word from the "wharehouse."

It is probably more about liability for the state or their preference. It is more beaurocratic paperwork than an expert opinion. No detail should be assumed.

So, in other words, your work is a bunch of bullshit that has no real life need other than to cover somebody's ass for liability reasons. Got it. It now makes sense why you have hundreds of thousands of posts on a sports message board, many of which have the spelling and grammar level of a guy who drops orange cones for a living.

I never lied about it. You have lied about it a lot. I mean just in this post my "lie" changed from saying that I never worked on a road crew to saying that I do and I never did that. Please point out where I recently admitted to working on a road crew.

Strawman alert! I never claimed you worked on a "road crew." I said you worked on the highways. You've admitted to having worked on highways in three states.

I'm sorry, I don't know the definition of that word. Ohhh, you mean "bureaucratic."

You incorrectly put an "o" in there. You skipped the second "u". You also completely messed up the location of the "u" and the "r" . . . like, U R a dumbass.

That's one hell of a butcher job. You probably were typing that word from the "wharehouse."

So, in other words, your work is a bunch of bullshit that has no real life need other than to cover somebody's ass for liability reasons. Got it. It now makes sense why you have hundreds of thousands of posts on a sports message board, many of which have the spelling and grammar level of a guy who drops orange cones for a living.

Oh noes. I misspelled another word. Woe is me.

It kills you that you know I am so much more intelligent than you are, but life is a bitch man. Get over it.

It kills you that you know I am so much more intelligent than you are, but life is a bitch man. Get over it.
Who is telling you that? Reading both of you over the years, I can only reach the conclusion that you're a dumb hilljack who comes across as extremely uneducated.

Strawman alert! I never claimed you worked on a "road crew." I said you worked on the highways. You've admitted to having worked on highways in three states.

First, you don't even understand what a strawman is.

Second, I never admitted to working on highways in three states. You are the one trying to suggest that dropping safety cones and smelling asphalt and working outside in the heat is the same thing as designing a road on a computer at a desk. You are the one who provided the specifics about what you claimed I did, now you want to pretend like you never said any of that. Using your new proposed definition of "working on the highways" anyone who ever received a phone call related to their work while driving on a road would also be working on the highways. Anyone who ever drove on a road to get to a meeting would be working on the highways. It is just a dishonest argument.

First, you don't even understand what a strawman is.

i think it's the other way around. you are arguing against a position i never took. in your post, you claimed that i argued something about a "road crew." i never claimed you were a part of a road crew nor did i claim that you ever mentioned that. you, attempting to refute something i never even stated, is the exact definition of a strawman.

Using your new proposed definition of "working on the highways" anyone who ever received a phone call related to their work while driving on a road would also be working on the highways. Anyone who ever drove on a road to get to a meeting would be working on the highways. It is just a dishonest argument.

this sums up your lack of intelligence. this attempt at an analogy has nothing to do with what ive stated. you "working on the highway" refers to you doing work for highways. your analogy argues about people literally being "on," physically, the highways while doing part of their work. that was never my use of you "working on the highways." christ- is critical thinking not a section in the PE test?

a logical analogy for you would have been to say "prisoners who make road signs that are put on highways would also be considered 'working on the highways' according to you."

christ. it doesnt matter if it is spelling, grammar, reading comprehension, critical reading . . . you just arent bright at any of it.

I was a truck driver for 35 years, So I guess you can say I worked on the highways.

you probably know dave's wife. she was one of the more popular lot lizards throughout the state of west virginia before she landed that high-profile gig stacking magazines at the bookstore.

i think it's the other way around. you are arguing against a position i never took. in your post, you claimed that i argued something about a "road crew." i never claimed you were a part of a road crew nor did i claim that you ever mentioned that. you, attempting to refute something i never even stated, is the exact definition of a strawman.

this sums up your lack of intelligence. this attempt at an analogy has nothing to do with what ive stated. you "working on the highway" refers to you doing work for highways. your analogy argues about people literally being "on," physically, the highways while doing part of their work. that was never my use of you "working on the highways." christ- is critical thinking not a section in the PE test?

So your constant references to being outdoors in the heat and snow and smelling asphalt were not a reference to being on a road crew?
If all you had ever said was that I worked on highway projects than your current argument might have some merit but as usual I just let you run your little dicksucker and you talked your way out of the opportunity to make this claim now because as usual you just can't shut up.

a logical analogy for you would have been to say "prisoners who make road signs that are put on highways would also be considered 'working on the highways' according to you."

christ. it doesnt matter if it is spelling, grammar, reading comprehension, critical reading . . . you just arent bright at any of it.

you probably know dave's wife. she was one of the more popular lot lizards throughout the state of west virginia before she landed that high-profile gig stacking magazines at the bookstore.
Engineers are among the most educated in society . I bet it's one of the 3 or 4 toughest degrees to get.

So your constant references to being outdoors in the heat and snow and smelling asphalt were not a reference to being on a road crew?
If all you had ever said was that I worked on highway projects than your current argument might have some merit but as usual I just let you run your little dicksucker and you talked your way out of the opportunity to make this claim now because as usual you just can't shut up.

lying again. i never mentioned anything about snow. due to your frequent illogical posts, i have mocked you for asphalt fumes causing mental issues. that is, of course, giving you a hard time for working on the highways which you tried so hard to deny for two years only to recently acknowledge that you have worked on highways in three different states.

your admission was so embarrassing after your long-standing denial that Marshall posters were actually feeling sorry for you. many of us had to read your post multiple times to be assured that what we though we originally read was actually what you typed.

hell, you even doubled-down on your claim of telling people where to drop orange cones by taking credit for herdfever not crashing his mom's car due to your success at properly having cones dropped in the correct spots.

thanks for your service on the highways.

Engineers are among the most educated in society . I bet it's one of the 3 or 4 toughest degrees to get.

O.C.D. is a civil engineer. im not knocking the profession. but, come on. we cant pretend like civil engineering degrees are anything like most of the other engineering degrees. materials and civil are, by far, the two easiest. they dont come close to matching aerospace or mechanical, and they sure as hell arent in the same ballpark of difficulty as electrical, chemical, or computer engineering degrees.

No. But I know your sister.

O.C.D. is a civil engineer. im not knocking the profession. but, come on. we cant pretend like civil engineering degrees are anything like most of the other engineering degrees. materials and civil are, by far, the two easiest. they dont come close to matching aerospace or mechanical, and they sure as hell arent in the same ballpark of difficulty as electrical, chemical, or computer engineering degrees.
He's still far more educated than most people.

They all take the same math, science and fundamental engineering classes. You dont know what you are talking about as usual but that wont stop you from running your mouth.

lying again. i never mentioned anything about snow. due to your frequent illogical posts, i have mocked you for asphalt fumes causing mental issues. that is, of course, giving you a hard time for working on the highways which you tried so hard to deny for two years only to recently acknowledge that you have worked on highways in three different states.

your admission was so embarrassing after your long-standing denial that Marshall posters were actually feeling sorry for you. many of us had to read your post multiple times to be assured that what we though we originally read was actually what you typed.

hell, you even doubled-down on your claim of telling people where to drop orange cones by taking credit for herdfever not crashing his mom's car due to your success at properly having cones dropped in the correct spots.

thanks for your service on the highways.
Its getting deep. That is a lot of bullshit right there. If you just learned to admit you are wrong instead of trying to talk your way out of your constant errors you would have a lot more time to find a job.

Reactions: CAK125
These lies were not hard to prove.

Up at 5 am to drop cones, OCD?
Must be awfully cold.

I awoke at 6:45 to see the sun rise. Then, I went back to sleep for another hour. I'll eat a leisurely breakfast, workout, then walk twenty steps to the beach for a few hours. I have a massage scheduled at 4 pm. After that, who knows. I'll get another workout in at some point.

Tonight, I'll walk over to get a sub and ice cream, or perhaps, go to my favorite local sushi joint. Then, another relaxing evening.

Have a fun day on the highways. Let me know what specifically you want me to prove. I posted my transcript showing the previous issue you contested (granted, that transcript doesn't show my two Master's degrees, but it proves the other stuff). I've posted pics of my girls for a decade, which are easy to see on Facebook. You guys have posted my pics, so you know what I look like proving my other comments. I've posted my black card, proving I have, at minimum, $250,000 to SPEND (not just earnings) each year.

So, what exactly is left that you want me to prove?

Only in your world would 2.5 hours after be considered prompt. It's all been proven. Hell, many times after doing so, you were backed into a corner and had to rely on "well, you're just a big bully who thinks he is better than everyone else." It's the last desperate resort you have been forced to use multiple times when you were embarrassed and shown to be wrong.

How are the highways looking with that weather? It's inly supposed to be 73 and sunny here today. The dolphins haven't stopped by to play yet.

A notre dame coach just texted me asking if I would be interested in a recruiting or quality control position on their staff if they create one for me. I heard south bend is about as appealing as morganhole. I'll pass. This ocean seems better.

You aren't even remotely good at this.

"Look, he actually gave me attention and responded to a post 2.5 hours after I wrote him! I control him."

That's not a fast response, moron. You see, when I post in a thread, it automatically watches it. Each time there is a response, I receive an email which then prompts me to read the thread. Since I'm still relaxing in bed with this amazing view of the ocean, I am able to read my iPad whenever I want . . . not just while on my 15 minute break or when the shift supervisor is taking a piss back in the woods.

I know your blue-collar lifestyle can't fathom such, but trust me, it's a life you'll never know for another 30+ years of hard labor.

Dildo, every time I bless this board with an appearance in a thread, the thread blows up with posts, even from people who rarely post.

It's pathetic that you try to claim some victory by having somebody respond to you in a post which you initially were responding to him in. Yeah, it's a message board, moron- dialogue is what makes it work.

It is no secret that I'm the one who makes it run at an all-time high. You've consistently been here for a dozen years and there is no spike in it by your activity. Yet, when I make an appearance, the traffic spikes, just as it used to on hypocritenation.com for a dozen years.

Now, run along. You have some labor to put in and your wife has some books to put back on the shelf so that you can buy groceries this week . . . peasant.

So easy to call you out.

They all take the same math, science and fundamental engineering classes. You dont know what you are talking about as usual but that wont stop you from running your mouth.

"Fundamental" is the key word here, kids.

In reality, civil engineering is an average degree to obtain (of course institutions have some to do with it), especially compared to other engineering degrees.

Its getting deep. That is a lot of bullshit right there. If you just learned to admit you are wrong instead of trying to talk your way out of your constant errors you would have a lot more time to find a job.

You can't use "learned" and "are" in this situation. They are different tenses. You either need to use "learn" and "are" or "learned" and "were" in the way you're trying to use them.

Find a job? O.C.D., it kills you that I've spent years living on the beach doing nothing but watching T&A all day and still make a far more lucrative earning than you slaving away 8-5, doesn't it?

I've turned down more jobs in the last month than you've been offered in your life. Hell, I signed a two year deal months ago. Thirty minutes ago, I had a former P5 head coach call me, because an FBS head coach called him asking about me; supposedly, he is trying to hire me.

If I'm not with Gwen Stefani all day tomorrow, I may be able to take his call.

You can't use "learned" and "are" in this situation. They are different tenses. You either need to use "learn" and "are" or "learned" and "were" in the way you're trying to use them.

Find a job? O.C.D., it kills you that I've spent years living on the beach doing nothing but watching T&A all day and still make a far more lucrative earning than you slaving away 8-5, doesn't it?

I've turned down more jobs in the last month than you've been offered in your life. Hell, I signed a two year deal months ago. Thirty minutes ago, I had a former P5 head coach call me, because an FBS head coach called him asking about me; supposedly, he is trying to hire me.

If I'm not with Gwen Stefani all day tomorrow, I may be able to take his call.
Oh looky. Faced with being exposed again as a huge fraud the riflearm doubles down with another burst of narcissistic fantasy to show the world he is good enough, smart enough and doggone it people like him. Good stuff loser.

Oh looky. Faced with being exposed again as a huge fraud the riflearm doubles down with another burst of narcissistic fantasy to show the world he is good enough, smart enough and doggone it people like him. Good stuff loser.

Give me specifics. Which part is fantasy? I can prove the phone call. I'll be able to prove Gwen Stefani if I make the drive over tomorrow. I can prove making more than you. I can't prove watching T&A all day, but you'll have to just trust me on that part seeing that I proved I was on the beach for at least 4 hours today.

Give me specifics. Which part is fantasy? I can prove the phone call. I'll be able to prove Gwen Stefani if I make the drive over tomorrow. I can prove making more than you. I can't prove watching T&A all day, but you'll have to just trust me on that part seeing that I proved I was on the beach for at least 4 hours today.
You can't prove any of that.

we finally have the linemen to compete in the Big12... 3 sets of 0-line...

But, I thought you had been competing the entire time? Funny how the summer makes the eer faithful think they are more than big twelve cannon fodder.

But, I thought you had been competing the entire time? Funny how the summer makes the eer faithful think they are more than big twelve cannon fodder.
Go back to the JV board your material sucks

You can't prove any of that.

Well, here is a screenshot of the call AND texts immediately after the call referencing it. Of course, these are all before I mentioned it on here:

7A38BBCD-76B1-45CE-ABDF-B78A7D2E344D_zpsel4yig3l.jpg

DBCDB3BA-0208-410A-A7DC-83BD3FBACCDB_zpsh0nlaoog.jpg

E6AC5CCF-9252-4D77-A84F-25C27D135EBF_zpsf6omlvxh.jpg

And the easiest way to show my means quickly is by doing this. Here is my license and business debit card. Along with it is my black card (AmEx Centurion). It's not valid anymore, but it shows what I was SPENDING just a few year ago. Note: not what I was earning; just the amount I was spending on that card alone.

To get that card, and keep it, I had to SPEND at least $250,000/year.

You don't even make half of that amount, let alone spend it, let alone spend it on one card per year.

4CAB8B94-0812-4F89-9175-C82E6374C07F_zpsillzih5s.jpg

And I can't show you Gwen stefani, since like I said, it would be tomorrow. But, like the hundreds of pics I posted last week with artists, I can show you that I was with snoop, wiz Khalifa, 98 degrees, g-eazy, cam, Dierks Bentley, and Wu tang clan over the last ten days. I was also with Kevin gates, two Disney stars for two nights, Jhene Aiko, yo Gotti, and logic, but I don't think I have any pics of us. I'm sure I can find some online from paparazzi sites and/or random people's Instagram pics.

Give up yet?

Well, here is a screenshot of the call AND texts immediately after the call referencing it. Of course, these are all before I mentioned it on here:

7A38BBCD-76B1-45CE-ABDF-B78A7D2E344D_zpsel4yig3l.jpg

DBCDB3BA-0208-410A-A7DC-83BD3FBACCDB_zpsh0nlaoog.jpg

E6AC5CCF-9252-4D77-A84F-25C27D135EBF_zpsf6omlvxh.jpg

And the easiest way to show my means quickly is by doing this. Here is my license and business debit card. Along with it is my black card (AmEx Centurion). It's not valid anymore, but it shows what I was SPENDING just a few year ago. Note: not what I was earning; just the amount I was spending on that card alone.

To get that card, and keep it, I had to SPEND at least $250,000/year.

You don't even make half of that amount, let alone spend it, let alone spend it on one card per year.

4CAB8B94-0812-4F89-9175-C82E6374C07F_zpsillzih5s.jpg

And I can't show you Gwen stefani, since like I said, it would be tomorrow. But, like the hundreds of pics I posted last week with artists, I can show you that I was with snoop, wiz Khalifa, 98 degrees, g-eazy, cam, Dierks Bentley, and Wu tang clan over the last ten days. I was also with Kevin gates, two Disney stars for two nights, Jhene Aiko, yo Gotti, and logic, but I don't think I have any pics of us. I'm sure I can find some online from paparazzi sites and/or random people's Instagram pics.

Give up yet?
I see a bunch of photoshopped nothing. Fraud.

I see a bunch of photoshopped nothing. Fraud.

Yep. All photoshopped, just like the hundreds of photoshopped pics with celebs/musicians I posted which the other moron accused me of Photoshopping.

You've continued to be exposed, at my hands, as a moron and a blowhard whose contentions to my claims are routinely crushed.

Keep trying.

Oh, and an FCS head coach texted me late last night asking if I could have an FBS coach call him. The FCS coach is wanting to hire me.

It's tough being me. I'm wanted by D1 coaches almost as much as I'm wanted by smokeshows.

No. It isn't. You have already shown that you have no idea what engineers do so why do keep pretending that you do?

It is the same. You draw details for road cone layouts to tell people where they should go.

There is no basis to make a claim that I have no idea what engineers do. My dad was an engineer; a real one, not one who "draws details of road cone layouts."

HAHAHAHAHAHA. A moron with a BA degree telling us which degrees are more difficult than others. [laughing] And not that it matters to me, but you butchered the punctuation in that post. "but, come on." is not a sentence.

There is no doubt in my mind that we will be seeing this guy in the news sometime, hopefully later than sooner. He has serious mental health disorders. He is way beyond creepy.

HAHAHAHAHAHA. A moron with a BA degree telling us which degrees are more difficult than others. [laughing] And

I have two master's degrees. One has been earned and approved, though I don't have it tangibly in my hands. The other is from a school far superior to any institution that has issued you a degree.

Even if I had dropped out of school after 8th grade, it wouldn't inhibit me from knowing that earning a civil engineering degree is about as easy as can be done in that discipline. Comparing a civil engineering degree to even an average engineering degree is like comparing a JUCO football team record to an FBS team record.

And not that it matters to me, but you butchered the punctuation in that post. "but, come on." is not a sentence.

How can you be so dumb to continue challenging me on things after all of the times I've embarrassed you about being wrong on here?

First, starting a sentence with a coordinating conjunction is perfectly acceptable in my instances, including this one, regardless of what your middle school teacher taught you. Though it's true that a comma should not be used in a conjunction between two fragments, that isn't the case of using a comma here. The comma is used to show pause in this case - a perfectly acceptable and correct use of it - which has no relation to a conjunction rule.

You just aren't good at this. It's truly pathetic that now both you and Dave have had to resort to claiming that my pictures are all photoshopped since I continue to prove you guys wrong.

Enjoy your lunch break . . . only 5 more hours for you in cubicle nation.

The water is a beautiful 86 degrees today.

I never suggested that a civil degree was tougher than any other degree. You can have whatever opinion of my degree you want, I could not care less what you think of me or my degree or my car or my family. You seem awfully determined to denigrate every aspect of my life which is hilarious. Your assessment of where civil engineering stands is based in ignorance but you opinions of most things share that quality.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT