ADVERTISEMENT

WVU WRs, O & D-line

That's the most homoerotic thing I've seen since the shirtless pics of some of your basketball players "wrestling" and playing with their cranks in a hotel room went viral.

Most fans would try to hide that shit, not post it.

All of your receivers look like they are 5'11, 185 lbs. Their size won't be intimidating anyone.

And is that camo trim on the lockers? Have you guys not renovated the locker room since 2003 or did Dana have left over wallpaper from his modular home that he donated?

we finally have the linemen to compete in the Big12... 3 sets of 0-line...

That's the most homoerotic thing I've seen since the shirtless pics of some of your basketball players "wrestling" and playing with their cranks in a hotel room went viral
I wasn't going to say anything, but it was getting a little uncomfortable watching another dude post pictures of shirtless men, while bragging about them to other anonymous men on an Internet message board.

I wasn't going to say anything, but it was getting a little uncomfortable watching another dude post pictures of shirtless men, while bragging about them to other anonymous men on an Internet message board.

How about posters who have posted pics of themselves shirtless and brag to other anonymous men on an internet message board?

Reactions: 30CAT
How about posters who have posted pics of themselves shirtless and brag to other anonymous men on an internet message board?

Let's not forget the important part: a wvu poster baited and continues to bait me into doing that in hopes his wife just so happens to be reading my posts again, resulting in her getting wet for the first time this decade and giving O.C.D. some love.

You act like I just randomly post them. I love proving Wvu morons wrong.The cone dropper is wrong many times, so it's easy to prove him so by posting pictures, as I have done for far more than just my shirt being off.

That's the most homoerotic thing I've seen since the shirtless pics of some of your basketball players "wrestling" and playing with their cranks in a hotel room went viral.

Most fans would try to hide that shit, not post it.

All of your receivers look like they are 5'11, 185 lbs. Their size won't be intimidating anyone.

And is that camo trim on the lockers? Have you guys not renovated the locker room since 2003 or did Dana have left over wallpaper from his modular home that he donated?
I bet our receivers are going to be very very good . This is the best WR's we have ever had as a group

We have renovated almost everything in the puskar center in the last 2 years . Locker room is next up

This is the best WR's we have ever had as a group
No, no it's not. At some point, perhaps they can prove to be the best, but as of right now, there's simply no way you can justify making a statement like that.

No, no it's not. At some point, perhaps they can prove to be the best, but as of right now, there's simply no way you can justify making a statement like that.
I think you know what I meant . They have yo show it on the field but this group is deep and talented

Keep your eye on Durante white and Gibson . Durante especially he can fly

I think you know what I meant . They have yo show it on the field but this group is deep and talented

You said they were the best you've ever had. That statement is false. Unproven, they drop passes, and one of them has trouble staying on the field, due to grades and other issues off the field.

Your statement insulted the group that just played a few years back.

You said they were the best you've ever had. That statement is false. Unproven, they drop passes, and one of them has trouble staying on the field, due to grades and other issues off the field.

Your statement insulted the group that just played a few years back.
They can be better than any group we have ever had

So, now you're backtracking to support what I already posted, in rebutting your claim:

"This is the best WR's we have ever had as a group
"
Lol why is everything such an argument over here . You know what I meant

Sounds like somebody isn't comfortable with how much they liked the pictures. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Lol why is everything such an argument over here .

Because there's nothing exciting about Marshall football. Because when you've had your ass handed to you 12 times, out of ALL 12 times, you have to be mad as hell and make everything an argument.

Reactions: lenny4wvu

I cannot remember a time where we have had more depth at the wide receiver. Certainly Tavon and Sedmen are the best duo we have had at one time but this current group has a great chance to be special.

Reactions: lenny4wvu
No. He doesn't. Please keep showing your ignorance though. I'm looking forward to the circle of logic you'll use to try to prove that you're right.

Did you even read the article? It's entirely a modular home. It is prefabricated in sections off-site, then shipped in sections and put together. As quoted in the article, it's like "adult Legos."

That's how his guest house was whitely made in one day, like the article mentions.

Damn, you wvu folks really struggle with reading.

Reactions: Herd Fever
No. He doesn't. Please keep showing your ignorance though. I'm looking forward to the circle of logic you'll use to try to prove that you're right.
It is technically modular in that it was prefabbed in europe in sections and delivered to the site. It is not a cookie cutter built in a wharehouse in South Carolina like the mod homes at the mileground. It is probably not as nice as the apartment that the superwealthy mega university Bethune Cookeman gives their volunteer ga's but it is pretty nice.

. It is probably not as nice as the apartment that the superwealthy mega university Bethune Cookeman .

Apartment? What is this "apartment" you speak of? Just yesterday, you claimed it was a bed and/or dorm room. Which one is it? If you can't keep your lies straight within 24 hours, how is your wife supposed to know if she searches out and reads my posts voluntarily or if you ask her to come look at them?

their volunteer ga's but it is pretty nice.

Oh, not just a GA, but a "volunteer" GA! I'm not sure how it's possible to be a GA and volunteer, but it's probably the same as never having worked on highways but having worked on highways in three states . . . or not working with orange cones but designing where to put orange cones . . . or showing your wife my pictures but her having found them on her own . . . or your wife never having worked at a bookstore but having worked at a bookstore but still never having worked at a bookstore but actually used to work at a bookstore.

a wharehouse

A what? Oh, one of those famous wHarehouses.

WHere is the wHarehouse by the wHarf with wHales wHere wHite morons wHistle wHile chasing wHores wHom eat wHeat and wHoppers wHich smell wHen wHamming their johns?

ok "whitely"... at least wharehouse is understandable...

"That's how his guest house was whitely made in one day, like the article mentions."

you are a riot...

ok "whitely"... at least wharehouse is understandable...

"That's how his guest house was whitely made in one day, like the article mentions."

you are a riot...

Yes, because a clear autocorrect which changes to an entirely different word which makes no sense in the sentence is exactly the same as being too dumb to properly know how to spell a word, right?

Go back to posting play-by-play from games years ago. At least you weren't trying to act bright.

lol... pointing out others errors when not seeing that you yourself make the same errors...

hypocrite...

You're not bright enough to see the difference. I never mock somebody for a typo or autocorrect. I mock people who don't have the intelligence to know how to properly do something.

The use of "whitely" was clearly an autocorrect change to another word than the one intended. The spelling of "wharehouse" was clearly a case of the person not being intelligent enough to know how to properly spell it.

Again, back to play-by-play. That's a better and wiser look for you.

Apartment? What is this "apartment" you speak of? Just yesterday, you claimed it was a bed and/or dorm room. Which one is it? If you can't keep your lies straight within 24 hours, how is your wife supposed to know if she searches out and reads my posts voluntarily or if you ask her to come look at them?

Oh, not just a GA, but a "volunteer" GA! I'm not sure how it's possible to be a GA and volunteer, but it's probably the same as never having worked on highways but having worked on highways in three states . . . or not working with orange cones but designing where to put orange cones . . . or showing your wife my pictures but her having found them on her own . . . or your wife never having worked at a bookstore but having worked at a bookstore but still never having worked at a bookstore but actually used to work at a bookstore.
This is where your lies expose you. I never worked on the roads in three states. You always claimed I dropped safety cones. You often mentioned smelling asphalt and working outside in weather conditions. You never described an engineer sitting at a desk designing roads. You claimed I worked for the DOH somewhere and all of that was false and it was all lies. Pretending that designing something is the same as building or maintaining it is just dishonest. I never claimed my wife never worked at a bookstore. You made MANY claims a few years ago that you visited my wife at her job at the bookstore and had sex with her. I pointed out your lie and the simple proof of the lie was that she didnt work at the bookstore. At the time you made your claims she didnt work there and had not for years. Now of course you have slightly changed your claims to cover your lies. You can try to skirt the truth all you want. Nobody believes you.

A what? Oh, one of those famous wHarehouses.

WHere is the wHarehouse by the wHarf with wHales wHere wHite morons wHistle wHile chasing wHores wHom eat wHeat and wHoppers wHich smell wHen wHamming their johns?

Sorry I pointed how poor you are and that you had to beg a judge for a bed. This obviously pissed you off. Obviously.

I never worked on the roads in three states.

I took out all of the fluff to make it easier for you to remember some of your previous claims in order not to continue lying:

F55F0137-C848-4B86-9612-9FA3DFFBBC69_zpshmfqqobl.jpg

Sorry I pointed how poor you are and that you had to beg a judge for a bed. This obviously pissed you off. Obviously.

Somebody is wanting to showoff that they know how to spell a four syllable word . . . "obviously."

Within the last few days, it's gone from a dorm room, to an apartment, to now a bed. Christ. Can you stick to one story for at least 48 hours?

Here, I'll give you a hint:

Go look at the article that hit the AP and was in many nationals publications. The USA Today's coverage on it is very easy to find. In it, there are references to apartments coaches were given (owned by third parties) as part of the remuneration and the issues (NCAA) that arose with some of them.

I took out all of the fluff to make it easier for you to remember some of your previous claims in order not to continue lying:

F55F0137-C848-4B86-9612-9FA3DFFBBC69_zpshmfqqobl.jpg

Somebody is wanting to showoff that they know how to spell a four syllable word . . . "obviously."

Within the last few days, it's gone from a dorm room, to an apartment, to now a bed. Christ. Can you stick to one story for at least 48 hours?

Here, I'll give you a hint:

Go look at the article that hit the AP and was in many nationals publications. The USA Today's coverage on it is very easy to find. In it, there are references to apartments coaches were given (owned by third parties) as part of the remuneration and the issues (NCAA) that arose with some of them.
Seems you got caught up in a few lies. I imagine everyone is shocked.

So you violated NCAA rules and then begged a judge to let you keep the room? Admitting that sort of stupidity has to be tough for such a prideful idiot

Seems you got caught up in a few lies. I imagine everyone is shocked.

So you violated NCAA rules and then begged a judge to let you keep the room? Admitting that sort of stupidity has to be tough for such a prideful idiot

Try again.

First, you haven't clarified: is it a dorm room, an apartment, or a bed? You've continued to change your claim. Second, many coaches were given apartments. That doesn't mean I was involved in violations.

It was after midnight. Isn't in unsafe for highway drivers to follow where the orange cones lead them if the guy who decides where to drop them isn't getting much sleep?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT