ADVERTISEMENT

WVU WRs, O & D-line

but, that isnt what we are discussing. i also lack the "education" to be a garbage man, because i dont know if there are special procedures of how to throw certain types of trash into the compactor before it is started. that doesnt make a garbageman "more highly educated" overall than me, just like it doesnt make you "more highly educated" than me due to you being able to do work on the highways and design where to put orange cones better than i can.

your last post, in which you have hid from my challenge, claimed that your degree was worth more since i cannot become an engineer with a master's degree from anywhere. well, lawyers dont need degrees in many states, as long as they are able to pass the bar. so, is your civil engineering worth more than a harvard J.D. since you cant become an engineer with or without a law degree and you can become an attorney without degree? see how illogical and foolish your claim is?

i dont hate O.C.D. If i need a driveway paved or a safe path or orange cones to lead me from my pool down the stairs to the beach, i would hire him. this is a sports smack board. if you cant understand some juvenile shit-talking, you should probably head back to the nursing home, gramps.

but, you may be right. perhaps, i should apologize to O.C.D. for banging his wife in the back of the bookstore where she used to work, mocking him for his lack of intelligence, exposing his job functions, humiliating him on a daily basis, and allowing his wife the privilege to search Marshall message boards to find more pictures of me shirtless. naaaaah. no need to apologize.

More of the same old re-run we've been watching for years -

Why don't you two just meet up face to face and settle your differences instead of boring the hell out of everyone else on here?

Why don't you two just meet up face to face and settle your differences instead of boring the hell out of everyone else on here?

Princess, why don't you ask vermin what the daily post count, thread count, and hits per day were on this board before I started gracing you with my presence. I promise, it was far, far below what it is now.

The obsession wvu fans have with me reaches far and wide . . . like your wife's belt. The rare times I would post in the past resulted in a ton of wvu fans coming out of the hollers to post. And that was after the board saw just one or two posts over a weekend.

It's the same reason why the owner of hypocritenation tried bribing me with a free subscription if I promised to post more on all of the boards. I pack the stands. I sell-out stadiums. Hell, even wives of wvu fans would come read the boards I posted on just in hopes of seeing pictures of me, right, Davey?

So, you can simply ignore our posts, put us on "ignore," or continue looking like a jerkoff who doesn't understand the common workings of a sports smack board.

Princess, why don't you ask vermin what the daily post count, thread count, and hits per day were on this board before I started gracing you with my presence. I promise, it was far, far below what it is now.

The obsession wvu fans have with me reaches far and wide . . . like your wife's belt. The rare times I would post in the past resulted in a ton of wvu fans coming out of the hollers to post. And that was after the board saw just one or two posts over a weekend.

It's the same reason why the owner of hypocritenation tried bribing me with a free subscription if I promised to post more on all of the boards. I pack the stands. I sell-out stadiums. Hell, even wives of wvu fans would come read the boards I posted on just in hopes of seeing pictures of me, right, Davey?

So, you can simply ignore our posts, put us on "ignore," or continue looking like a jerkoff who doesn't understand the common workings of a sports smack board.

but, that isnt what we are discussing. i also lack the "education" to be a garbage man, because i dont know if there are special procedures of how to throw certain types of trash into the compactor before it is started. that doesnt make a garbageman "more highly educated" overall than me, just like it doesnt make you "more highly educated" than me due to you being able to do work on the highways and design where to put orange cones better than i can.

your last post, in which you have hid from my challenge, claimed that your degree was worth more since i cannot become an engineer with a master's degree from anywhere. well, lawyers dont need degrees in many states, as long as they are able to pass the bar. so, is your civil engineering worth more than a harvard J.D. since you cant become an engineer with or without a law degree and you can become an attorney without degree? see how illogical and foolish your claim is?

You can use whatever circular logic you want. You cannot become an engineer without a degree. Hie due you like that? All of this education bs started with your silliness. It is not my fault that you continuously make claims that you cannot back up. It says a lot about your subpar education.

You cannot become an engineer without a degree.

and that has absolutely nothing to do with the discussion at hand. but, to entertain your failed attempt at logic (this is a repeated theme of your posts), tell us how much more impressive a civil engineering degree is from a harvard law degree since you cant be an engineer without a degree, but you can be an attorney without a degree. clearly, it cheapens the law profession, right, in turn, making a law degree from anywhere not as impressive at your civil engineering degree.

when youre ready to get back on topic, let me know. until then, the overwhelming majority of opinions, including those from engineers, believe that civil engineering is one of the two easiest engineering degrees to earn.

enjoy your monday. i hope the orange cone layouts arent too difficult.

and that has absolutely nothing to do with the discussion at hand. but, to entertain your failed attempt at logic (this is a repeated theme of your posts), tell us how much more impressive a civil engineering degree is from a harvard law degree since you cant be an engineer without a degree, but you can be an attorney without a degree. clearly, it cheapens the law profession, right, in turn, making a law degree from anywhere not as impressive at your civil engineering degree.

when youre ready to get back on topic, let me know. until then, the overwhelming majority of opinions, including those from engineers, believe that civil engineering is one of the two easiest engineering degrees to earn.

I never said that any degree was easier or tougher. That is all you. Yoy are not qualified to be an engineer with your degree.

I think you have let your inferiority complex cloud your judgement but that is a recurring theme with you. Hie will you get beyond this?

It is technically modular in that it was prefabbed in europe in sections and delivered to the site. It is not a cookie cutter built in a wharehouse in South Carolina like the mod homes at the mileground. It is probably not as nice as the apartment that the superwealthy mega university Bethune Cookeman gives their volunteer ga's but it is pretty nice.

That's not what I got from the article. To me it sounded more like having a home built with SIPs, which I wouldn't call a "modular" home.

Also, modular and "mobile" are entirely different as well. Modular homes are actually very well built and very strong because the sections have to be lifted and moved.

it appears as if "Mr. Grammar" is taking the ee cummings approach to his posts now.

I never said that any degree was easier or tougher. ?

You argued against my position by claiming that all engineers take the same math, science, and fundamental engineering courses. In taking that stance, it's arguing against my claim the civil engineering is one of the very easiest engineering degrees to earn.

judgement

It's "judgment." There aren't two "Es" in the word. You must be a trump supporter. He was just lambasted for multiple spelling and grammar errors in his tweets which included your incorrect spelling of that word.

Why do you have such a poor ability in spelling, grammar, reading comprehension, critical thinking, analyzation, people skills, honesty, and quality of life?

it appears as if "Mr. Grammar" is taking the ee cummings approach to his posts now.

It's been my preferred method for over a decade. You can ask dave's wife. Since she spends so much time searching for my posts on Marshall message boards, I'm sure she is familiar with the style.

Posting on my phone automatically capitalizes the start of sentences.

You argued against my position by claiming that all engineers take the same math, science, and fundamental engineering courses. In taking that stance, it's arguing against my claim the civil engineering is one of the very easiest engineering degrees to earn.

When stating incontrovertible facts is "arguing against" your claim, you might want to think about your ridiculous claim. Just saying.

tell us how much more impressive a civil engineering degree is from a harvard law degree since you cant be an engineer without a degree, but you can be an attorney without a degree

You've had some doozies but this is perhaps the most ridiculous one yet. You want him to explain how a civil engineering degree is more impressive than a harvard law degree, but are using the fact that you can be an attorney without a law degree from anyplace and still be a lawyer as the basis for his alleged claim of superiority?

What does "no law degree and still be an attorney" have to do with a degree from Harvard Law School? <sarcasm>Now, I'm certainly no match for your intellect, but those things seem mutually exclusive to me.</sarcasm>

I tip my hat to anyone with an engineering degree of any sort. Bickering about which engineering degree is easier to get seems pointless.

That's not what I got from the article. To me it sounded more like having a home built with SIPs, which I wouldn't call a "modular" home.

Also, modular and "mobile" are entirely different as well. Modular homes are actually very well built and very strong because the sections have to be lifted and moved.
No argument from me regarding modular. I was under the impression that Danas home was built in europe and shipped here in pieces which to me is modular but in no way do I think it makes it low quality. It is huge and very nice. He has a lot of land in probably the 2nd best neiborhood in the county.

Last edited:
No argument from me regarding modular. I was under the impression that Danas home was built in europe and shipped here in pieces which to me is modular but in no way do I think it makes it low quality. It is huge and very nice. He has a lot of land in probably the 2nd best neiborhood in the county.

I'm not arguing with you about this point, just having a discussion.

I was looking at building a garage/mancave using SIP's. If you don't know what they are, they are Structural Insulated Panels which are essentially a solid panel with plywood in either side and foam insulation in the middle, and they have slots cut out to run wiring and all of that.

If you are going to build a structure with those, you can do all of the design work ahead of time and then the panels will show up with door and window frames already cut out and everything sized so that it just goes together. A few screws to connect the panels to each other and you're under-roof in a day.

That's the impression I got regarding Dana's home.

In my head, a modular home has entire rooms already assembled that are then placed together after shipping. It may be an insignificant difference regarding the definition of the term "modular home", but to me it isn't.

Either way, I agree that Dana's home is obviously very nice and very well thought out regarding efficiency and everything and also very well built.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT