ADVERTISEMENT

wvu Fans Show their True Colors: Exhibit 3,738

Also, watch road house

If your cheap-ass would subscribe to Cinemax, I'd watch Road House the next time you go away on a business trip.

And if Road House is anything like road head, then I am not interested. This bookstore employee in morganhole talked me into giving me that one night, and my crank smelled like RitaRod's used tampon for the next two weeks due to her breath.

If your cheap-ass would subscribe to Cinemax, I'd watch Road House the next time you go away on a business trip.

And if Road House is anything like road head, then I am not interested. This bookstore employee in morganhole talked me into giving me that one night, and my crank smelled like RitaRod's used tampon for the next two weeks due to her breath.
Maybe if you've ever seen the movie Road House then you'd know where the prison comment came from. What he stated was a movie line. But that's okay, I'll forgive you since you couldn't use the search functionality correctly.

Let me help you out dumb ass: https://westvirginia.forums.rivals.com/threads/spanked.133552/

2nd post in the thread.

Oh, so you are referencing other threads? With how much absurdly foolish shit is posted on here, there is no way I would stop banging models and having dinner with celebs to read all of them.

Here, let me help you out: you just claimed that it was the 2nd post in the thread you linked. Yet, if you go to that link, any reasonable moron would be able to see that "rape" was used in the first post in that thread, not the second. Christ.

I am more embarrassed for you now, "dumb ass," than country.

Maybe if you've ever seen the movie Road House then you'd know where the prison comment came from. What he stated was a movie line. But that's okay, I'll forgive you since you couldn't use the search functionality correctly.

Umm, I believe you mean "function," not "functionality," "dumb ass." Brilliant people like me really hate when morons try sounding more intelligent than they are by failed attempts at properly using five syllable words.

But, back to the topic: using a line from Road House somehow negates the wvu fan wanting to piss on another guy and getting punched in the face?

Adjective describing a person: Dumbass

A donkey-type animal that cannot speak: Dumb ass

A way to emphasize the stupidity of something: That's a dumb-ass thing you just did, Bob

Agreed. That is why I put it in quotes each time. The "dumb ass" used it as two separate words each time.

Umm, I believe you mean "function," not "functionality," "dumb ass." Brilliant people like me really hate when morons try sounding more intelligent than they are by failed attempts at properly using five syllable words.

But, back to the topic: using a line from Road House somehow negates the wvu fan wanting to piss on another guy and getting punched in the face?
My comment stands. Learn how to use the search functionality. Then you won't make mistakes and look like a dumb ass or dumbass.

My comment stands. Learn how to use the search functionality. Then you won't make mistakes and look like a dumb ass or dumbass.

Using the search function, it is evident that the use of "rape" was first used on this board by none other than countryroads. Here is the link:

https://westvirginia.forums.rivals.com/threads/hey-marshall-fans.31749/#post-243024

So, regardless if you search just in this thread or on this board, the word was used first by a wvu fan according to the function you asked to be used.

Further, if you want to base it only on one thread (not even this thread, which is illogical enough), it would appear in the first post of that thread, not the second post which you claimed it to be.

In other words, you have been wrong, wrong, and wrong on everything you have posted in this thread . . . and that doesn't include your improper grammar/spelling.

Are you country's father or son? The genetics are way too similar.

Using the search function, it is evident that the use of "rape" was first used on this board by none other than countryroads. Here is the link:

https://westvirginia.forums.rivals.com/threads/hey-marshall-fans.31749/#post-243024

So, regardless if you search just in this thread or on this board, the word was used first by a wvu fan according to the function you asked to be used.

Further, if you want to base it only on one thread (not even this thread, which is illogical enough), it would appear in the first post of that thread, not the second post which you claimed it to be.

In other words, you have been wrong, wrong, and wrong on everything you have posted in this thread . . . and that doesn't include your improper grammar/spelling.

Great job using the search functionality since the program used multiple factors to provide you with your wasted research

Last edited:
Adjective describing a person: Dumbass

A donkey-type animal that cannot speak: Dumb ass

A way to emphasize the stupidity of something: That's a dumb-ass thing you just did, Bob

Brilliant people like me hate it when Marshall fans try to prove they are more intelligent than they really are by using 2 syllable words.

Reactions: 30CAT

In regard to football games, it was first used by the fake Ohio state fan. You really are a non "functioning" moron.

Reactions: 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT