ADVERTISEMENT

wvu Fans Show their True Colors: Exhibit 3,738

Mar 7, 2010
This wvu fan used to "fvck guys like you in prison?" Is he boasting about that?
Do you guys ever get sick of just how much of a joke your university, alums, and fans are to the rest of the country? Don't place blame on it being just a small but vocal minority of your fans. You guys are enablers. You enable these actions by claiming "the national media has a conspiracy against wvu to make it look bad" . . . right, kitty?

http://www.tmz.com/2016/12/29/miami-west-virginia-bathroom-fight-bowl-game-video/

A one-legged wvu fan threatening to urinate on a guy and then boasting about having sex with guys in prison . . . T think most of the stereotypes about you guys were shown to be accurate with this one. But if you keep ignoring this story, maybe nobody will notice it.

For the record, I am not mocking somebody for having one leg, as I have three. I am also not mocking somebody for peeing on another person, as a certain morganhole book store employee used to pay random guys to do that to her.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
Do you guys ever get sick of just how much of a joke your university, alums, and fans are to the rest of the country? Don't place blame on it being just a small but vocal minority of your fans. You guys are enablers. You enable these actions by claiming "the national media has a conspiracy against wvu to make it look bad" . . . right, kitty?

http://www.tmz.com/2016/12/29/miami-west-virginia-bathroom-fight-bowl-game-video/
Yawn. We will get right on it and fix his behavior at future games and make sure he never watches Road House again

Last edited:
Only a f'ucking turd fan would post a video of a piece of shit Miami fan trying to pick a fight with a one legged man in a men's restroom and running from him like a little pussy.

I've never seen you so mad, Marshall alumnus/cuntrytard. Had you deluded yourself into thinking that WVU was good because it had beaten all of the nobodies on its schedule, then forced to swallow a huge dose of reality last night?

Only a f'ucking turd fan would post a video of a piece of shit Miami fan trying to pick a fight with a one legged man in a men's restroom and running from him like a little pussy.

See, this is what you neanderthals don't understand. Confronting somebody doesn't mean you are fighting with them. The Miami fan did what he should do; he confronted somebody without the social graces who jumps in line in front of everyone. Then, the wvu fan puts his finger in the guy's face, puts his face up to his, and threatens him. At that point, the Miami fans steps back to diffuse the situation and states that he is just waiting in line to go pee. The Miami fan only resorts to a last-ditch physical defense after the wvu fan verbally threatens him with a golden shower and then starts to unzip his pants to do just that.

Chester, what do you call a fan that would post a link of a child being molested at a football game, to use it as smack on an internet message board?

Chester, what do you call a fan that would post a link of a child being molested at a football game, to use it as smack on an internet message board?

Enough of this BS.........You've forgotten the fact that the child was definitely the victim, the perpetrator was definitely a Herd fan......and it happened at Joan C. Edwards Stadium during a Marshall home game. You trying to vilify the person who first linked it here instead of just admitting that one of your own is a sick bastard almost puts you in the same class as the one who committed the assault. I'm not surprised.

Enough of this BS.........You've forgotten the fact that the child was definitely the victim, the perpetrator was definitely a Herd fan......and it happened at Joan C. Edwards Stadium during a Marshall home game. You trying to vilify the person who first linked it here instead of just admitting that one of your own is a sick bastard almost puts you in the same class as the one who committed the assault. I'm not surprised.
That's a hell of a leap to form that conclusion. I know you're old, but dayum dude....myself, Marine, Westsider, and many others called the perv out for being a perv. It's the fact that Chester used it as smack board material that's sick.

That beatdown last night has you mad as hell.

Mad, I tell you.

No.........The "sick" part of it is when you Herdiots want to turn a blind eye to the fact that one of your own is a child molestor.

C'mon Buzz, you're better than this.

The sick part was the intent of the douche who originally posted about it in an effort to use something so sick as smack material.

C'mon Buzz, you're better than this.

The sick part was the intent of the douche who originally posted about it in an effort to use something so sick as smack material.

You guys are idiots. You have a fan that is a child molester but the guy that posts the news article about it is "the bad guy". F'ucking idiots.

You guys are idiots. You have a fan that is a child molester but the guy that posts the news article about it is "the bad guy". F'ucking idiots.
You know if this happened at a wvu game they'd comment on it. Fact. If they say they wouldn't, they're lying

CuntryTard been cussing like a sailor ever since Miami thumped the Mountaingoats. She mad, real mad!

Mad-Child-1035194.jpg

Yet the little one ran like a herd fan.

Reactions: countryroads89
I've never seen you so mad, Marshall alumnus/cuntrytard. Had you deluded yourself into thinking that WVU was good because it had beaten all of the nobodies on its schedule, then forced to swallow a huge dose of reality last night?

31-0

Reactions: countryroads89
Its a shame that clemson didnt get to play the big ten champion or the runner-up

CuntryTard, the bug-eyed goober, continues to cry about the Buckeyes making the Playoffs. He cried like an infant in 2014, then again in 2016. Of course, this little biotch doesn't acknowledge the fact that Ohio State proved that it belonged in 2014 by winning the whole damn thing two years ago, a feat that WVU has not ever accomplished, or ever will accomplish.

CuntryTard, the bug-eyed goober, continues to cry about the Buckeyes making the Playoffs. He cried like an infant in 2014, then again in 2016. Of course, this little biotch doesn't acknowledge the fact that Ohio State proved that it belonged in 2014 by winning the whole damn thing two years ago, a feat that WVU has not ever accomplished, or ever will accomplish.
You going to acknowledge that ohio state got prison raped last night? Or you just gonna hold your blankie and repeat a thousand times that your team is young?

Only team this bowl season to not even score a point. Lol

Are you going to acknowledge that WVU got prison raped THREE times this season, dipsh!t? If anybody knows what a prison rape is, then it's a WVU fan! Bend over, as Mayfield, Westbrook, Perine, and Mixon aren't done with you....

[roll]

Are you going to acknowledge that WVU got prison raped THREE times this season, dipsh!t? If anybody knows what a prison rape is, then it's a WVU fan! Bend over, as Mayfield, Westbrook, Perine, and Mixon aren't done with you....

[roll]
Clemson raped you, let you rest at the half and raped you again. Twice in one night.

Finally Dabo put in the 2nd string in the 4th.

You didn't belong and it showed

Reactions: WVUALLEN
WVU has NEVER belonged, a$$ whipe. Enjoy your 10-3 ceiling, with no impressive wins, and I'll reminisce about Ohio State's most recent National Championship, which occurred after idiots like you cried because Ohio State had been selected for the Playoffs.

WVU has NEVER belonged, a$$ whipe. Enjoy your 10-3 ceiling, with no impressive wins, and I'll reminisce about Ohio State's most recent National Championship, which occurred after idiots like you cried because Ohio State had been selected for the Playoffs.

Start working the media for 2018. Clemson easily proved you didnt belong in 2017.

Glad to see youre struggling with the rape after running your mouth. Struggle on

Glad to see that you're the poster child for the delusional WVU homer fan. Ohio State had the best resume this side of Alabama, and prison raped the best team in the sh!tty Big 12, but here you are running your stupid trap even though WVU beat nobody this season, and had no chance to make the Playoffs. Your jealousy and stupidity are as obvious as the fact that WVU is 0 for 125 in national championship seasons. There is hope for you next season, though, as WVU is the Chicago Cubs of college football.

Glad to see that you're the poster child for the delusional WVU homer fan. Ohio State had the best resume this side of Alabama, and prison raped the best team in the sh!tty Big 12, but here you are running your stupid trap even though WVU beat nobody this season, and had no chance to make the Playoffs. Your jealousy and stupidity are as obvious as the fact that WVU is 0 for 125 in national championship seasons. There is hope for you next season, though, as WVU is the Chicago Cubs of college football.
Where did i say wvu did amazing and deserved a better bowl or even referenced wvu and the playoffs in the same sentence? Uhhhhh. You wont find it. But what you will find is you running your mouth on here and then getting raped easily. Probably the biggest bowl beat down this season with ZERO points and 7 first downs. 9 if you count penalties.

So enjoy the karma and struggle on

Shutout. Blanked. Zilch. Zero. Nada. Zip. Couldn't score a f'ucking point.

31-0.

Had no business in the playoff.

Humiliated.

All of this rape talk by wvu fans helps me understand why the wvu fan in the video was boasting about having sex with guys in prison. Homosexual rape isn't just an isolated incident among wvu fans. The writer of Deliverance really must have had some experiences in morganhole to portray such an accurate visual of your kind.

All of this rape talk by wvu fans helps me understand why the wvu fan in the video was boasting about having sex with guys in prison. Homosexual rape isn't just an isolated incident among wvu fans. The writer of Deliverance really must have had some experiences in morganhole to portray such an accurate visual of your kind.

A turd fan started the rape talk.

Thanks for playing.

Just trying to get clarification if 31-14 is prison raped then what is 31-0? But they wont answer what its called

Also, watch road house

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT