ADVERTISEMENT

Won any more significant baseball games?

I'm popular here, Mr. Sweatpants. Besides, I've given WVU a helluva lot more money over my lifetime than you've probably given to Krispy Kreme.
LMAO...Go start your 13th retirement announcement from here....

So sad that you have to do that for attention.

TransFatForever is the one on the left...you know, the freckled fat slob who can't grow a beard and wears a fruity earring...LOLOLOLOLOLOL

No description available.

• Haha
Reactions: Humptod
TransFatForever is the one on the left...you know, the freckled fat slob who can't grow a beard and wears a fruity earring...LOLOLOLOLOLOL

No description available.
That picture is gross as hell. No wonder he finally removed it, after months of shame you brought upon him.

This posting personal stuff and pics is what got the TITM board shut down. Probably best to not go down that path. V is pretty lenient on these alt boards but I wouldn't push it.

Your post makes no sense. As stated, you should focus more on being like Michigan and other B1G boy schools, as opposed to racing to the forum to post about your B1G win over the Thundering Herd. If being mediocre is your thing though, then continue to be content with the likes of beating Marshall, Towson, and CW Post. Win over the Buckeyes has nothing to do with you and dave being lame. Hell, Michigan won 13 B1G championships this past season alone, and has won 50 in the last five years.

https://247sports.com/college/michi...ootball-baseball-hockey-gymnastics-188197218/
A true diehard Michigan fan living on a smack board that is usually wvu fans and Marshall fans. That's just odd.

A true diehard Michigan fan living on a smack board that is usually wvu fans and Marshall fans. That's just odd.
Being a Marshall fan and needing to talk shit to WVU fans is normal. Needing a front team so you can't get bashed as a loser Herd fan is a novel yet transparent attempt. You never see an Ohio State fan try that....oh wait.

This posting personal stuff and pics is what got the TITM board shut down. Probably best to not go down that path. V is pretty lenient on these alt boards but I wouldn't push it.
That is a pic of michigan turd? Too funny.

You know queenie got banned from the Blue Lot already. He is a complete dumbass.

Being a Marshall fan and needing to talk shit to WVU fans is normal. Needing a front team so you can't get bashed as a loser Herd fan is a novel yet transparent attempt. You never see an Ohio State fan try that....oh wait.
Only you or TransFatForever would be stupid enough to post this mindless sh!t about an Ohio State alumnus. You attended West Virginia TECH, but hide behind WVU. I actually graduated from Ohio State. Nobody believes your recent trumped-up fairy tale that you have a WVU diploma, so save your keystrokes.

Only you or TransFatForever would be stupid enough to post this mindless sh!t about an Ohio State alumnus. You attended West Virginia TECH, but hide behind WVU. I actually graduated from Ohio State. Nobody believes your recent trumped-up fairy tale that you have a WVU diploma, so save your keystrokes.
I graduated from WV Tech and also from WVU. This isn't some recent revelation. It happened over a decade ago.

Even if I didn't I was a WVU fan long before I went to high school.

Let's just ignore that this is a WVU board and has nothing at all to do with Ohio State or Michigan. I know it is lost on you but a WVU of any form posting on a WVU board isn't strange.

So let's just laugh at you as always clown

I graduated from WV Tech and also from WVU. This isn't some recent revelation. It happened over a decade ago.

Even if I didn't I was a WVU fan long before I went to high school.

Let's just ignore that this is a WVU board and has nothing at all to do with Ohio State or Michigan. I know it is lost on you but a WVU of any form posting on a WVU board isn't strange.

So let's just laugh at you as always clown
Let's keep your fairy tale going...what degree from WVU do you pretend to have? I didn't know that you needed a degree--especially a post-graduate degree--to be able to drop and collect orange highway cones. LOL When you used to be called out for being a Tech alum/Walmart t-shirt WVU fan, you didn't claim to hold a degree from WVU, too. This is revisionist history by you, and a desperate attempt to validate your WVU fandom.

It was a dumb attempt by a really dumb Marshall fan.
Hey stupid people:

Let me put this to bed one final time. I grew up in Southern WV in the 60s/70s/80s, and like most people, rooted for both state universities, albeit, Marshall was participating at a different level, and seldom won any games (in football). I moved out of WV four decades ago, but still was a season ticket holder at WVU in the 80s and most of the 90s, and even went to 9 of 11 football games one year, including three away games. On the other hand, I've seen Marshall play football maybe 2 or 3 times, and that was during their undefeated season when they played WMU in Kalamazoo and another time in Kalamazoo, and once when I happened to be in Toledo (for work) and drove down to Bowling Green for their Saturday afternoon game.

Also stupid people:

As both of you are veterans of the TITM forum, you know how Campbell used to ban people at will, when he was mocked and/or didn't like it when you spoke negatively of Huntington/Marshall, so I was banned often, as were both of you I presume. My latest handle, and any other handle prior to that, always had to have a Herd reference, in order to be able to create a new profile in order to get past the forum guards. I post on these boards because I've either developed many friends while posting, or friends of mine already post on these boards, many of which, are WVU fans and blue lot members. I won't give out their handles, but I talk shit to them often, and they do the same to me. You'd probably be surprised at the handles I actually know, and on occasion hang out with in real life. Hell, last month, a couple of us actually were sitting on his porch, and both of us were talking shit to one another on another forum. Sounds lame, but we actually thought it was funny at the time, especially when we both were teaming up on a Herd poster over on Pullman.

I think you triggered him Dave...look at that novel he wrote.

Getting into the head of turdboy is so easy.

the dumbass needs to start his 9th retirement announcement.

LMAO

I think you triggered him Dave...look at that novel he wrote.

Getting into the head of turdboy is so easy.

the dumbass needs to start his 9th retirement announcement.

LMAO
Oh look, the auto parts supply clerk must be in between trips to the buffet bar.

• Haha
Hey stupid people:

Let me put this to bed one final time. I grew up in Southern WV in the 60s/70s/80s, and like most people, rooted for both state universities, albeit, Marshall was participating at a different level, and seldom won any games (in football). I moved out of WV four decades ago, but still was a season ticket holder at WVU in the 80s and most of the 90s, and even went to 9 of 11 football games one year, including three away games. On the other hand, I've seen Marshall play football maybe 2 or 3 times, and that was during their undefeated season when they played WMU in Kalamazoo and another time in Kalamazoo, and once when I happened to be in Toledo (for work) and drove down to Bowling Green for their Saturday afternoon game.

Also stupid people:

As both of you are veterans of the TITM forum, you know how Campbell used to ban people at will, when he was mocked and/or didn't like it when you spoke negatively of Huntington/Marshall, so I was banned often, as were both of you I presume. My latest handle, and any other handle prior to that, always had to have a Herd reference, in order to be able to create a new profile in order to get past the forum guards. I post on these boards because I've either developed many friends while posting, or friends of mine already post on these boards, many of which, are WVU fans and blue lot members. I won't give out their handles, but I talk shit to them often, and they do the same to me. You'd probably be surprised at the handles I actually know, and on occasion hang out with in real life. Hell, last month, a couple of us actually were sitting on his porch, and both of us were talking shit to one another on another forum. Sounds lame, but we actually thought it was funny at the time, especially when we both were teaming up on a Herd poster over on Pullman.
I miss the WMU game in Kalamazoo, I went to one of those as well.

Short drive over to Waldo for me. God willing, I'll go see the Herd one more time there in 2025.
I rooted hard for the Broncs when they played in the Cotton Bowl a couple of years ago...didn't win but didn't embarrass themselves either!

LMAO...yep...living rent free....just admit it....you came back because you need my attention turdboy....we all know it.
Nobody likes you, Tuna, and certainly nobody seeks attention from you. Go rearrange the spark plugs, or head over to the body shop so you can have the real men mock you and make fun of you.

This thread had 27 posts. I chime in on Monday, and what do you know, already into triple digits on post count, and surely to make it to page 4.

There's a reason why I'm referred to as 'forum royalty' in these parts.

This thread had 27 posts. I chime in on Monday, and what do you know, already into triple digits on post count, and surely to make it to page 4.

There's a reason why I'm referred to as 'forum royalty' in these parts.
Only because Dave triggered you. LMAO

The University of Michigan won a significant baseball game tonight, beating Oregon in the opening round of the NCAA tournament.

This is a really good thread.

Last edited:
The University of Michigan won a significant baseball game tonight, beating Oregon in the opening round of the NCAA tournament.

This is a really good thread.
No one cares twat...I know you are low IQ...but this is a WVU board.

You still seem triggered...Dave really got to you didn't he?

You better look into that 13th retirement from this site...because you suck.

Last edited:
No one cares twat...I know you are low IQ...but this is a WVU board.

You still seem triggered...Dave really got to you didn't he?

You better look into that 13th retirement from this site...because you suck.
Fvck off, Tuna

Kudos to humptod for creating this masterpiece mega thread.

• Haha
Welp, yet another significant baseball win for the Michigan Wolverines again on this wonderful Saturday.

Great thread, Humptod

• Haha
Louisville 20
Michigan 1

LMAO...YOU SUCK LIKE YOUR TEAM DOES TURDBOY.

Go back to retiring your stupid ****.

20-1
LMAO

This is a great thread humpturd...without it...i would have never known Michigan lost 20-1
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is probably going to trigger turdboy.

Louisville 20
Michigan 1

LMAO...YOU SUCK LIKE YOUR TEAM DOES TURDBOY.

Go back to retiring your stupid ****.

20-1
LMAO

This is a great thread humpturd...without it...i would have never known Michigan lost 20-1
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is probably going to trigger turdboy.
We actually got robbed by a homer call in the final today. Can't believe you have a replay challenge and they still uphold the original call.

However, I didn't agree with how the Michigan coach decided to play yesterday's game. Louisville had to beat Michigan twice, so Michigan coach basically forfeited yesterday's game by pitching a bunch of guys that seldom played all year, thus the 20 runs. Should always put your knee to the neck when you have someone down.

We actually got robbed by a homer call in the final today. Can't believe you have a replay challenge and they still uphold the original call.

However, I didn't agree with how the Michigan coach decided to play yesterday's game. Louisville had to beat Michigan twice, so Michigan coach basically forfeited yesterday's game by pitching a bunch of guys that seldom played all year, thus the 20 runs. Should always put your knee to the neck when you have someone down.
20-1 LMAO

Not one, not two, not three, but triggered four of them. After talking trash all year, each of you are welcome to watch Michigan compete on Friday. With a little imagination, you can pretend the maize & blue uniforms are the old fold and blue. I mean, you did copy Michigan's uniform scheme in 1980 when Don Nehlen brought it down to the hills with him.
West Virginias unis are Old Gold and Blue......michigans are blue and baby shit yellow...much uglier

got robbed?.....play better...significant games will do that to you

I agree. Thought it was a terrible call not to reverse that call at second. But a few pitches later i thought even a worse call was a 3rd strike that wasn't called. Then a few pitches later, home run....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT