ADVERTISEMENT

Won any more significant baseball games?

Beat 5th ranked ok state the other day. I know it doesn't compare to beating marshall with an RPI ranking of 204.
As bad as I hate to, I'm going to have to disagree with you, Stone_Cold. Seems to me a win over #5 Ok State would actually be MORE impressive than your win over Marshall, even though it didn't receive the publicity. (dave says #3 Ok State)

As bad as I hate to, I'm going to have to disagree with you, Stone_Cold. Seems to me a win over #5 Ok State would actually be MORE impressive than your win over Marshall, even though it didn't receive the publicity. (dave says #3 Ok State)
There are about 20 different ranking services for college baseball.

Apparently the WVU baseball team didn't win enough significant games. They'll be sitting out another NCAA tournament.

• Haha
Reactions: Humptod
Moo's last NCAA appearance was 1978...They have all of two in their programs history. LOL.

I love when turds talk smack.

Makes them look more retarded then queenie on his best day.

Last edited:
Apparently the WVU baseball team didn't win enough significant games. They'll be sitting out another NCAA tournament.
Baseball smack from a team that lost 2 times to us this year. Poor herdfans. This is why beating you limpdick bitches is meaningless because you have no shame and run your mouths regardless.

• Haha
Reactions: WVUFanForever
Not one, not two, not three, but triggered four of them. After talking trash all year, each of you are welcome to watch Michigan compete on Friday. With a little imagination, you can pretend the maize & blue uniforms are the old fold and blue. I mean, you did copy Michigan's uniform scheme in 1980 when Don Nehlen brought it down to the hills with him.

No description available.

• Haha
Reactions: Humptod
How cute...my stalker is back posting pics of his boyfriend....Glory hole must have been closed for the holidays.

He has me on ignore lol....yet still stalks me....

Not one, not two, not three, but triggered four of them. After talking trash all year, each of you are welcome to watch Michigan compete on Friday. With a little imagination, you can pretend the maize & blue uniforms are the old fold and blue. I mean, you did copy Michigan's uniform scheme in 1980 when Don Nehlen brought it down to the hills with him.
You still don't know what triggers mean do you...you low IQ twat.

How many were triggered when no one replied to cocksucker's thread welcoming you back? LMAO

What a complete dumbass you are.

Had to come out of your 19th retirement here because you need me.

LMAO!

To the surprise of nobody, TransFatForever has removed the pic above from its Facebook page.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT