ADVERTISEMENT

Will Joe Biden survive this?

Joe Biden...America's "hands on" Vice President
Creepy-Joe-Biden-YouTube-600x338.jpg

Last edited:
See, I can't just "touch" em...they gotta "feel" me too...can 'ya feel me my little Teriyaki treat?????

Hey....I'm just messaging her shoulders! Next, I'm gonna smell her hair[winking]
la-1553969797-421xetsjmf-snap-image

Do 'ya feel that behind 'ya Baby girl?
021715biden004-e1554107359501.jpg

Never mind all these people Sweetie pies... just feel me!
joe-biden.jpg

Last edited:
Hey you jerks!!!! Rubbin' noses isn't as gross as grabbing pussy!!!
SUbiInRe

Oh, yes it is...so how's it feel crazy Joe? Havin' fun yet?
trumpshutdownraises.jpg

Ginsburg will be gone soon enough.

Amy is going to get "Kavanaughed"...it'll be brutal. She castrates animals, eats red meat, and Prays after reading her Bible for wisdom!:scream:

Amy Coney Barrett: You really think the Left is going to try and smear me atl?
Amy_Coney_Barrett_1_810_500_75_s_c1.jpg

Um...yeah Baby Girl...you're a Christian...worse to them than Satan himself!

giphy.gif

Last edited:
JFC.....you guys can literally degenerate anything into a political conspiracy.

• Biden is a little creepy
  • Women coming forward doesn’t automatically constitute a political “hit job”
  • Trivializing sexual assault is pathetic

All this from a crowd that defends “locker room talk” about sexual assault and dogging married women being funny and ok because of being famous.

Is there any integrity left in any of you?

Hmmm...wonder why your folks on the Left don't agree with you?o_O

• Biden is the current Dem preference
  • Most of the women who've come forward recently accusing Dems have been essentially dismissed by Leftists (Karen Monaghan/Keith Ellison, Vanessa Tyson, & Meredith Watson/Justin Fairfax to name a couple) where's the "outrage" over them on the Left, or support for their accusers?
  • Usually sexual abusers who are Democrats are ignored or apologized for by Leftists? Does Harvey Weinstein ring a bell? John Conyers? How about this guy?
Hey, those bimbos came after ME atl!!!!!
bill-clinton-networth.jpg

Last edited:

That's a "duh" moment if there ever has been.

It's a systemic pattern for those that the left want to take down.

It's not our side that has done it. Tell me, where are the Roy Moore accusers? Did you see their cases through to the end? Pfffft. And you talk of integrity.

All this from a crowd that defends “locker room talk” about sexual assault and dogging married women being funny and ok because of being famous.

Two of the three are moral issues, not legal issues. You've already trivialized the legal one, but you want to make something of what Bill Clinton perfected? Come on now.

Reactions: atlkvb

We're turning into Leftists with no integrity. You've convinced us it's better to be a-moral. [eyeroll]

Was there any in you folks to begin with? Which party is currently cheering for killing late term or even newly born unwanted kids? Which party is all bent out of shape over a bill that protects innocent human Life once a heartbeat is detected?

The "moral" majority on the Left.[eyeroll]

That's a "duh" moment if there ever has been.

It's a systemic pattern for those that the left want to take down.

It's not our side that has done it. Tell me, where are the Roy Moore accusers? Did you see their cases through to the end? Pfffft. And you talk of integrity.

Two of the three are moral issues, not legal issues. You've already trivialized the legal one, but you want to make something of what Bill Clinton perfected? Come on now.
As a unicorn, I’m naturally a hugger. And I’m a weird fvcker......it the wrong light, I could be seen as creepy.

Or it could be truthful accusations encouraged by those with political motivations.

I believe Moore is still being legally pursued.

Clinton was investigated by a SC, the allegations included. Broaddrick signed an affidavit literally stating her accusations were false. Clinton was a dog, so was Kennedy, so is Trump......I don’t care. Both men and women can get as freaky as they want to get, imo, if their spouses don’t care then ride on I say.

Was there any in you folks to begin with? Which party is currently cheering for killing late term or even newly born unwanted kids? Which party is all bent out of shape over a bill that protects innocent human Life once a heartbeat is detected?

The "moral" majority on the Left.[eyeroll]
Are you saying there is never a reason for lateterm abortion?

Back that up with any type of content. No indictments, no charges, no nothin'.
He is being sued for defamation. Are criminal charges a prerequisite for sexual assault to be believed? Guess Clinton is clean then?

Hypocrite complaining about hypocrisy....JFC you guys are fvcking looney

He is being sued for defamation.

Pssst, she won't show up for even the first deposition.

https://www.al.com/news/2019/02/roy-moore-wants-to-know-where-is-leigh-corfman.html

Are criminal charges a prerequisite for sexual assault to be believed? Guess Clinton is clean then?

Hypocrite complaining about hypocrisy....JFC you guys are fvcking looney

No, but a legal case of some sort. These accusations are still nothing more, more than 2 years later. Anything to drop a Republican in their tracks just before an election, right? Or a Democrat that Fusion GPS doesn't want running.

Last edited:

Its a political hit job. Dont be naive. Ut was well known he planned to announce his candidacy in April and boom....right on cue the stories come out day after day.

Its a political hit job. Dont be naive. Ut was well known he planned to announce his candidacy in April and boom....right on cue the stories come out day after day.
Boom boom, so the left doesn’t want Biden then?

Last edited:
Fusion GPS pulling the puppet strings now? JFC
They are an opposition research organization hired by lobbyists. If you truly are not familiar with them I would encourage do some research on their mission statement. They could give the Army 37F Mos a run for their money on disinformation intel.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/subpoenaed-house-panel-fusion-gps-chief-pleads-capitol/story?id=58542214
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.po...9/01/17/libel-suit-fusion-gps-dossier-1106984
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna897506

Are you saying there is never a reason for lateterm abortion?

There is a "reason" for everything boom. (relatively speaking of course) Even for allowing over 95% of perfectly healthy babies to live!

Late term abortions are never medically necessary:
https://thefederalist.com/2019/02/26/fact-late-term-abortions-never-medically-necessary/

30,000 Doctors say late term abortions are never medically necessary:
https://www.lifenews.com/2019/03/05...r-medically-necessary-to-save-a-mothers-life/

Tough questions about late term abortions and who gets them?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/us-p...et-them/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.2490cbbf320d

Clinton was an old white dude

Clinton was elected president in 1992, defeating incumbent Republican opponent George H. W. Bush. At age 46, he became the third-youngest president and the first from the Baby Boomer generation.

I was as "hot" as they come boomer! Look at that square jaw!!!![smoke]
1200px-Bill_Clinton.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT