ADVERTISEMENT

Will Joe Biden survive this?

DvlDog4WVU

All-American
Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
The man has a history of being creepy uncle Joe, can he survive an allegation by a sitting State Senator of inappropriate sexual conduct? I’d think once all of his weird shit comes to the surface for the mainstream left, he’ll be done.

The man has a history of being creepy uncle Joe, can he survive an allegation by a sitting State Senator of inappropriate sexual conduct? I’d think once all of his weird shit comes to the surface for the mainstream left, he’ll be done.
Pfffffftttttt. Pussy grabber changed the way that game is played.

AYK.....

The swept blackface and groping under the rug in VA.... this is a walk in the park.

I must have missed where a sitting senator leveled allegations against Trump.

A sitting state Senator you mean?

Kissing somebody on the back of the head just isnt going to register at all.

Creepy like...

Trump-Creepy-Ivanka-Pics-via-screengrab.jpg

Holy shit!!!! A whole new level of self unaware.

Reactions: WVUBRU

Wasn’t sexual and wasn’t violent per the accuser. Seems to be a lesser allegation than what Kavanaugh survived

The left. Never smart.

This reminds me of a post I made the other day wondering why they're (Leftists) so outraged over Trump's behavior while they've been looking past sexual perverts for as long as I've been voting? :confused:

Why the sudden calls for sexual purity from that party which has been promoting "do as you feel" since the 60's?

I'll pfffffttt you back!
Your personal pick to win in a land-slide was a pussy grabber too and she was destroyed by Trump.

She was a bigger liar than a pussy grabber.

Hey Hillary, tell the Truth baby girl...did you know that server was illegal?
giphy.gif

It’s all about fvckin wit da libs isn’t it?

A “long slow kiss on the back of the head”?

Weird

Its just creepy. He has done it to kids too. He might be a good politician but he sets off alarms.

He's a little too "touchy feely" for me. He must have some Italian in him 'cause it seems his hands on Females are always "roamin" [laughing]

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT