ADVERTISEMENT

Who gets off this list first

Queenie is melting

She sits in her trailer all day trolling.
Pathetic life. Feel sorry for her
LMAO...again....that last post made no sense by her...queenie isnt melting...she is already cooked.

"Citizens arrest...Gomer Pyle" What the **** is she rambling on about?

We broke the bitch....to the point she doesnt even make sense anymore.

You have to wonder what people reading this are thinking about his sanity after reading his drivel.

Reactions: TownesVanZandt
Since she has 100 accounts on here
Any account that isn’t hers is mine.
But there are numerous other posters on here.
😂 She has 3-4x the accounts that I have

Been proven that I only use one now

😂

Maybe I was mocking someone.
The person who has 100 accounts and acts like an Ohio State fan

Since she has 100 accounts on here
Any account that isn’t hers is mine.
But there are numerous other posters on here.
😂 She has 3-4x the accounts that I have

Been proven that I only use one now
You're almost as big of a liar as your cuckold, as JasonVorhees and RichardCranium1 are alters of yours, too, and you use them NOW to post whenever you want to admit that you're a WVU fan, and not the fake Texas fan persona that you portray as TVZ. I own you, and this has to suck for you.

:joy:

Internet tough guy wants to meet you...LMAO....too dumb to admit that typing 2018 set him off....

I'd had to go through like as dumb as him.
I have you so rattled and upset that I'm paying attention to your cuck daddy instead of you that your posting incoherent gibberish now...I love watching your MELTDOWNS!

😂

Someone really is delusional on here

Try to remove yourself and read the junk on the Woodshed

People are owning you over there. Just your delusion that makes you think otherwise.

Kick you around on here like a ball

Yet you are the only proven liar on here 😂

Attorney
Didn’t get banned on BL
Never said #1, but still waiting on you to make good on your threats, as you're in for a very big surprise.
Not banned from the Blue Lot, as I proved yesterday, but you wouldn't know because your broke sorry a$$ can't afford a subscription. You have three dozen profiles on a free board, but not one on BL...LOLOLOLOLOLOL at the poor boy. Didn't somebody name a used tire place after you, poor boy?

Someone really is delusional on here

Try to remove yourself and read the junk on the Woodshed

People are owning you over there. Just your delusion that makes you think otherwise.

Kick you around on here like a ball
Your getting stuffed on here like your mother's butt plug...where have I heard of that term before???

LOLOLOLOL

YourMomsButtPlug = One of your 25+ handles

For people reading this...wanting to see a true embarrassment of the queen coal...

EVERYONE! VISIT PAGE 12 of the Gandy Thread!!!!

Your getting stuffed on here like your mother's butt plug...where have I heard of that term before???

LOLOLOLOL

YourMomsButtPlug = One of your 25+ handles

Stupidity is that the majority of the message board knows you have 100 accounts

Like you are hating on yourself

If you believe what I did is wrong. Change your ways, Queenie

Who got banned on the BL?

LMAO...only a complete dumbass gets banned from the BL....
You did, as I can read threads there, but your poor a$$ can't. I proved it to you yesterday, but you continue to lie because I've been destroying you on here for days.

Stupidity is that the majority of the message board knows you have 100 accounts

Like you are hating on yourself

If you believe what I did is wrong. Change your ways, Queenie
I'm not the one outed by the site owner, butt plug. That would be you, and what a fool you were exposed to be, and continue to be, for that matter. Butt plug? Your face must have turned three shades of red when you were outed on that day.

🤣

You did, as I can read threads there, but your poor a$$ can't. I proved it to you yesterday, but you continue to lie because I've been destroying you on here for days.
I got banned? LMAO....You truly have lost it queencoal.

Someone get some medical attention for queenie...she has gone delusional.

Once again no one believes you

You have no credibility…tosugrad

Constantly lie about everything.
Butt plug boy with 25+ handles is speaking for everybody now, and telling me that I have no credibility. You're truly the dumbest poster alive or dead.

You are hanging on every word TVZ and I type.

Please stop embarrassing yourself anymore than what you already have.

Yet, you had to post twice in a row to get a response form me, so you make no sense, as usual. You're delusional, but have a true purpose here in serving as TVZ' butt plug.

He was mad when i posting his picture on here.
I know who he is in real life.

Why he hates me so much
More lies from the chronic liar. If this were true, then you'd come and make a citizen's arrest, Gomer Pyle (of sh!t). But you know that you're lying, and that's why you're not taking me into custody. Oh, and do you think that I really hate you? This seems to have upset you. I don't even know you, but I do know that you're a lying fraud, so I don't respect you at all.

Yet, you had to post twice in a row to get a response form me, so you make no sense, as usual. You're delusional, but have a true purpose here in serving as TVZ' butt plug.

LMAO...You are the best person at counting posts on here I have ever seen....LMAO.

Donnie Dumbass is at it again…
I haven't had this much fun making queencoal look like an assclown since yesterday...

TVZ...if you haven't checked it out yet...check out page 12 of the Gandy Thread...it was epic.

I told the assclown trio what to do and they all did....strings attached.

Donnie Dumbass begging me to show up to his trailer
😂

Wants me to arrest him.

Off his rocker. It is sad because these are the people in our community running around

Donnie Dumbass begging me to show up to his trailer
😂

Wants me to arrest him.

Off his rocker. It is sad because these are the people in our community running around
Wants you to arrest him? That is the funniest thing ever!!!!

BTW TVZ...congrats on this rising MEGA THREAD!...its by far the best MEGA THREAD ever!

Facebook and Twitter are wonderful

Cannot troll this message board like you do on FB or Twitter
Dumbass is over on Facebook being a clown as well

• Haha
Reactions: WVUFanForever
As requested, I just re-read page 12 of the Gandy Thread.

Not sure why the requestor wanted 'everybody' to see him getting his ass chapped by the King though.

We have a strange little guy here. . . a true weirdo. Even makes TVZ look like a smart guy.

As requested, I just re-read page 12 of the Gandy Thread.

Not sure why the requestor wanted 'everybody' to see him getting his ass chapped by the King though.

We have a strange little guy here. . . a true weirdo. Even makes TVZ look like a smart guy.
It takes someone with an IQ over 45 to understand what is going on on Page 12....so I didn't expect you to get it......everyone else loves it.

This entire message board is weird.

Nobody talking about sports. They are talking about each other😂

Truthfully this shit should be on the Woodshed. But you have brought that insanity to this one.
There can be an agreement in place. I would even venture over to the Woodshed to keep you trolls dancing.

• Haha
Imagine sharing your stupidity for every one to see....glad I dont know what his FB account is.
As you probably know you can’t escape stupidity on social media.

People getting too caught up in things. I will use politics as an example. People hating on each other why politicians use that to get elected. When they get elected they serve their needs. We are an individualistic country after all.

Imagine sharing your stupidity for every one to see....glad I dont know what his FB account is.
It's not hard to imagine. The entire board mocks you, other than Townes, and he's only pretending to like you, in order to get his HB like ratio up closer to the level of tGGJ.

• Haha
Reactions: KingCoal
@TownesVanZandt

Nice thread you started here, but this is really my mega thread, as I'm the one that drew in the puppets with post #2. As you can see, my post is all it takes to draw in forum weirdos.

I don’t know…

We have people on here who still think that promoting the OC at UL Monroe is an attack on WV

Nobody talking about RichRod.

The stupidity that you bring.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT