ADVERTISEMENT

Where Were All of the Other Message Board Posters at 1:00 a.m. on Saturday?

KingCoal

All-Conference
Jul 20, 2009
The Board cancer, who uses the handle "WVUFANFOREVER," was on here posting his idle threats to nobody at almost 1:00 a.m., early this Saturday morning. Why weren't any of the rest of you on here responding to this pathetic loser's posts?

Reactions: WVUFanForever.
Sorry mommy puts you to bed so early on the weekend cockucker

Some of us are allowed to stay up late...

THANKS AGAIN FOR TRACKING WHAT TIME I POST...JUST LIKE A TRUE STALKER WOULD.

LMAO

Last edited:
Sorry mommy puts you to bed so early on the weekend cockucker

Some of us are allowed to stay up late...

THANKS AGAIN FOR TRACKING WHAT TIME I POST...JUST LIKE A TRUE STALKER WOULD.

LMAO
Yep, the total loser and repetitive snore bore was on here on Saturday night, as usual. #TotalLoser

I was going to bump it anyway....you know who posted at 1:40 am this weekend...

Bedpan....you know him as skyhawkball....

SO post away about people posting after midnight....

LMAO!

I was going to bump it anyway....you know who posted at 1:40 am this weekend...

Bedpan....you know him as skyhawkball....

SO post away about people posting after midnight....

LMAO!
Skyhawk probably works the night shift and doesn't pretend to play Mr. Mom as he gawks all alone on a message board at 3:00 a.m. on weekends.

You truly are funny, CowardForever...I laugh at your pathetic life every day. The biological woman in your house supports the family as you pretend to be Mr. Mom and play message board vampire. Truly pathetic.

At 3:00 every weekend morning just come to this message board to see LoserForever...LMAO, indeed!

Keep dancing for me, puppet. Does your wife know that you're obsessed with posting on a message board at 3:00 a.m. and aren't really watching her boyfriend's kid?

How funny is it that turdboy and twat goof on me for posting in the AM then their butt buddy bedpan does and makes the look like douchebags...

TOO DAMN FUNNY

I guess that your wife doesn't know. She doesn't know a lot about you, I'm sure. Does the kid even look like you?

FraudForever hangs out on a message board on every weekend morning at 3:00 a.m., but diverts and deflects, hoping that you won't notice.

Everyone want to know how big of a pussy queenie is...when I joined the BL he left it like a little bitch....if you are so tough....say something to me on the Blue Lot you pussy,

If not..it will show how big of a pussy you are to Everyone once again.

^^^ More lies from the delusional one. Look at FraudForever start thread after thread about me, then post all by his lonesome...at least eight times in one, seven in another, and so on...no bigger loser in life than the sick puke who trolls message boards at 3:00 a.m. on weekend mornings...LMAO!

Everyone want to know how big of a pussy queenie is...when I joined the BL he left it like a little bitch....if you are so tough....say something to me on the Blue Lot you pussy,

If not..it will show how big of a pussy you are to Everyone once again.

^^^ More lies from the delusional one. Look at FraudForever start thread after thread about me, then post all by his lonesome...at least 11 times in one, seven in another, and so on...no bigger loser in life than the sick puke who trolls message boards at 3:00 a.m. on weekend mornings...LMAO!

^^^ More lies from the delusional one. Look at FraudForever start thread after thread about me, then post all by his lonesome...at least 11 times in one, seven in another, and so on...no bigger loser in life than the sick puke who trolls message boards at 3:00 a.m. on weekend mornings...LMAO!
28th posting of this same message....

LMAO....

Guys is off his rocker.

^^^ Lies, diversion, and deflection, as usual, as he wants you not to notice that he pu$$ed out when his bluff was called this morning. Such desperation.

^^^ Lies, diversion, and deflection, as usual, as he wants you not to notice that he pu$$ed out when his bluff was called this morning. Such desperation.

Don't let FraudForever fool you. This total coward was called out this morning regarding the daily threats that he has made to yours truly and puked out every excuse possible not to have his fat head caved in, as he so richly deserved. He's now responding to himself dozens of times in threads that he's created about me. He desperately hopes that you don't notice what a gaping vagina he is...LMAO!

FleeingFromMeForever is not just the most unpopular and idiotic poster on here (see poll results), he's also the biggest coward, too. He ran from me today like he was Rich Rodriguez sprinting to Ann Arbor in 2007...LOL

FraudForever has started dozens of threads about me and responded to himself with no input from others. What a sick stalking puke with no life. He hangs out on message boards at 3:00 a.m. on weekends because he's a total loser.

The obsession continues...FraudForever can't stop starting threads about me and posting all alone in his idiotic threads...LMAO at my puppet!

Watch me repeat myself--word for word--in dozens of threads, as my IQ is 75
I see that you're doing this again today. FraudForever has started at least 15 threads about me on this page alone...has anybody else completely owned and dominated another poster as much as I have FraudForever? What's really funny is that she keeps begging other posters to post in her threads, but they won't, so she desperately bumps them over and over. What a pathetic loser!

I see that you're doing this again today. FraudForever has started at least 15 threads about me on this page alone...has anybody else completely owned and dominated another poster as much as I have FraudForever? What's really funny is that she keeps begging other posters to post in her threads, but they won't, so she desperately bumps them over and over. What a pathetic loser!
Flatwoods...Noon....Days Inn parking lot

Or shut the **** up.

Repetitive drooling imbecile is back to repeating herself. She's too stupid to realize that I don't take orders from her, and that she missed her chance to have her head caved in on Monday. Post the same stupid sh!t in 3, 2, 1, my little puppet...LOLOLOL

LMAO...at the dumbass that just spammed the board with the same message about me 20 times in year old threads...

Don't divert...

Meet me Saturday or shut the **** up.

HAVE YOU ALWAYS BEEN A PUSSY THAT RUNS AWAY LIKE YOU HAVE TODAY?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT