ADVERTISEMENT

Where is that commitment to “rule of law” and the Constitution on the right when discussing what happened a year ago?

No it wasn't. The protesters were allowed in by the Capitol police who opened barriers and doors and stood by while they entered the building in an orderly and peaceful manner.

They could have kept them out if they wanted to. It was a planned event where everyone had prior notice. Some serious questions need to be answered on why there was a lack of Security Personnel, Equipment, and Security Measures. Also crowd dynamics 101. Review footage and go arrest the instigators and leaders. Epps and dude on the scaffle giving directions. Lawyers of those arrested for trespassing need to identify and subpoena their butts. That includes the fence cutters. For starters. Then we can get somewhere.

@Boomboom521, have you ever stepped back and looked at the entire picture?

These leftists that you defend, rewrite history. Even the 9/11 statue. They disregarded actual history to make sure the statue was diverse.

They've torn down statues, renamed streets, schools, federal buildings...etc.

Be honest. Have you ever thought about statues and names?

We can't even watch cartoons anymore, because Speedy Gonzales is racist and they teach kids to kill.

What isn't racist? Did you realize diets and the width of our doorways are now racist? No way, right? Yeah right. Look it up.

You keep bringing the 100 or so people on 1/6 of last year. Do you realize there were no weapons of any kind and one death. An unarmed white woman shot and killed by police.

What about the years of rioting by Antifa and BLM that destroyed government property, killed police officers, innocent people which included children. Then the the ones arrested of those crimes were bailed out and helped by the very people you voted for.

Do you not see how insane you look?

Look at our borders today. Look at inflation. More people are dying under this administration than what you bitched about Trump. Why are you now silent? Where did your GAF go?

How can you turn a blind eye to what the very people you voted for are doing to our country yet bitched about Trump for much less?

You expect us to take you seriously now?

Do you honestly believe we do not have measures in place to identify voter fraud, esp when lawyers contesting the count has been a commonly used tactic for both both parties for years?

Read the cases of voter fraud that have been prosecuted. Mail-in doesnt make it any less transparent, when it comes to election officials ensuring that our system is not fraudulent.

Those that are driving these narratives of election fraud (meaning the most powerful voices in alternative media/“truth media”) will not stop with these constant smoke and mirrors until the masses see two distinct media sources. One liberal, one conservative. Therefore any event or policy initiatives that occur can be easily categorized as fake or truth, positive or negative, based only on which outlet says what.

But this wont simply be bias, this will end up being “party sanctioned” information, like a state sponsored news outlet.

Where is Durhams bombshell? Where is Russian collusion? Where is the millions of fraudulent votes touted by Trump’s circle? Where is the kracken? These potential scandalous revelations need only create political capital amongst voters when needed, it seems the truth doesnt matter to us anymore. I am still devastated by the instability of our DOJ as exhibited by investigations of political figures without proper due process and evidence. Now I see half the nation+ has lost faith in our election process. Most referencing anecdotal evidence uncovered in social media posts.

I think it is time for the logical people on both sides to settle this bs down, and provide a legitimate discourse for policy and law with the public.
Why is it liberals think words like this can be an offering of peace after the theft has been executed? It is delusional. Don’t piss on my back and try to tell me it’s raining. Biden and his corrupt administration are failing on more fronts than can be counted. Inflation, migrants, the virus and education issues will turn even moderate Democrats away from their failed policies. It can’t come soon enough for me.

@Boomboom521, have you ever stepped back and looked at the entire picture?

These leftists that you defend, rewrite history. Even the 9/11 statue. They disregarded actual history to make sure the statue was diverse.

They've torn down statues, renamed streets, schools, federal buildings...etc.

Be honest. Have you ever thought about statues and names?

We can't even watch cartoons anymore, because Speedy Gonzales is racist and they teach kids to kill.

What isn't racist? Did you realize diets and the width of our doorways are now racist? No way, right? Yeah right. Look it up.

You keep bringing the 100 or so people on 1/6 of last year. Do you realize there were no weapons of any kind and one death. An unarmed white woman shot and killed by police.

What about the years of rioting by Antifa and BLM that destroyed government property, killed police officers, innocent people which included children. Then the the ones arrested of those crimes were bailed out and helped by the very people you voted for.

Do you not see how insane you look?

Look at our borders today. Look at inflation. More people are dying under this administration than what you bitched about Trump. Why are you now silent? Where did your GAF go?

How can you turn a blind eye to what the very people you voted for are doing to our country yet bitched about Trump for much less?

You expect us to take you seriously now?
Could you tell me a source you would believe about the amount of weapons on the grounds that day? Would court filings from Capitol Police reports be believable to you?

Why is it liberals think words like this can be an offering of peace after the theft has been executed? It is delusional. Don’t piss on my back and try to tell me it’s raining. Biden and his corrupt administration are failing on more fronts than can be counted. Inflation, migrants, the virus and education issues will turn even moderate Democrats away from their failed policies. It can’t come soon enough for me.
The theft? We talking millions of fraudulent votes again right?

Could you tell me a source you would believe about the amount of weapons on the grounds that day? Would court filings from Capitol Police reports be believable to you?

At least Steve Scalise made it through the day safe this time without a Bernie Bro shooting at him.

I see where you turn a blind eye to the leftists who made 1/6 look like a day at the playground in grade school.

Shootings? One. And one dead unarmed white woman.

Fire extinguisher was a lie.

Nevertheless, compare what about 100 people had that day to Antifa and BLM had.

You ignore burning federal buildings down, including police stations, dead police officers, dead innocent people including children and the people you voted for helping to bail the rioters out of jail.

But you want to talk about what happened on 1/6 and how Trump was involved. Lol!

Do you not see your extreme hypocrisy?

Damage to the Capitol was minor and never out of control, especially compared to what the left's rioters did all across our country.

You didn't show a care in the world.

Now you want us to talk about the skirmish on Capitol hill, with what amounts to a handful over overzealous Trump voters provoked and encouraged by our government?

That's rich.

How much death and destruction was caused by that handful compared to the thousands of the left's rioters across our country?

Zero deaths, minor damages and an unarmed woman killed by our government.

Why your disdain toward those few at the Capitol that day and nary a raised eyebrow by the death to innocents, police, destruction and millions and millions of dollars in damage caused by the left's rioters?

Then the dolts want to compare that glitch at the Capitol to Pearl Harbor and 9/11?

That's what you voted for and you want to argue semantics about weapons?

Good gracious. SMH.

I see where you turn a blind eye to the leftists who made 1/6 look like a day at the playground in grade school.

Shootings? One. And one dead unarmed white woman.

Fire extinguisher was a lie.

Nevertheless, compare what about 100 people had that day to Antifa and BLM had.

You ignore burning federal buildings down, including police stations, dead police officers, dead innocent people including children and the people you voted for helping to bail the rioters out of jail.

But you want to talk about what happened on 1/6 and how Trump was involved. Lol!

Do you not see your extreme hypocrisy?

Damage to the Capitol was minor and never out of control, especially compared to what the left's rioters did all across our country.

You didn't show a care in the world.

Now you want us to talk about the skirmish on Capitol hill, with what amounts to a handful over overzealous Trump voters provoked and encouraged by our government?

That's rich.

How much death and destruction was caused by that handful compared to the thousands of the left's rioters across our country?

Zero deaths, minor damages and an unarmed woman killed by our government.

Why your disdain toward those few at the Capitol that day and nary a raised eyebrow by the death to innocents, police, destruction and millions and millions of dollars in damage caused by the left's rioters?

Then the dolts want to compare that glitch at the Capitol to Pearl Harbor and 9/11?

That's what you voted for and you want to argue semantics about weapons?

Good gracious. SMH.
I just asked what source would you believe?

I just asked what source would you believe?

When I say weapons, I'm talking guns, kives, molotov cocktails, etc...You know. What the left's rioters used.

I'd take any source as long as it's truthful.

Pedo TV? (CNN) That wouldn't be one I'd use, but if it's accurate, go for it. That said, aren't they one of the fire extinguisher sources though? I can't remember.

Anyway, come at me with a flagpole or a fire extinguisher and I'll see how my actual weapons fair against them. The Capitol officers had firearms and used them on a unarmed woman.

What possibly did the 5-10 people have that would compete with firearms?

Enlighten me.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
No, I think we’re talking about a lot less in 3 key states. Who cares what the popular vote was.
And you honestly think we have no way of checking that? And that no one has checked? “Oh ****, its mail in, theres no way we can validate the vote, oh well, we dont like Trump anyway”, was repeated by every State official in charge of elections in those key states. Dem/ Pube, it doesnt matter, Deep state is able to manipulate the vote, due to mail in, right?

When I say weapons, I'm talking guns, kives, molotov cocktails, etc...You know. What the left's rioters used.

I'd take any source as long as it's truthful.

Pedo TV? (CNN) That wouldn't be one I'd use, but if it's accurate, go for it. That said, aren't they one of the fire extinguisher sources though? I can't remember.

Anyway, come at me with a flagpole or a fire extinguisher and I'll see how my actual weapons fair against them. The Capitol officers had firearms and used them on a unarmed woman.

What possibly did the 5-10 people have that would compete with firearms?

Enlighten me.

No, I think we’re talking about a lot less in 3 key states. Who cares what the popular vote was.
Basically uncontrolled ballot harvesting and mail in votes that once accepted under lax/no controls that can be recounted a thousand times and come out the same. So you have some large Democratic precincts (Philly, Pittsburgh, Atlanta, Detroit, Milwaukee, Pheonix) that have been corrupted to where enough votes can be frauded to swing a whole state. The genius of the process was to allow votes after Election Day to be counted and to do it in enough different states to overwhelm the ability to challenge the results in the courts in time to get the results right. So loss of control at the point of entry and the ability to determine how much of a lead to overcome after Election Day in several different states and we are stuck with a creepy, shell of a person (a mental zero that can’t remember what he ate for breakfast) as our PRESIDENT. WTF is actually running the country?

Boom, This is what you support? Please just take your peacekeeping words and go back under the rock you’ve been hiding under for the last 11 months.

Last edited:
Basically uncontrolled ballot harvesting and mail in votes that once accepted under lax/no controls that can be recounted a thousand times and come out the same. So you have some large Democratic precincts (Philly, Pittsburgh, Atlanta, Detroit, Milwaukee, Pheonix) that have been corrupted to where enough votes can be frauded to swing a whole state. The genius of the process was to allow votes after Election Day to be counted and to do it in enough different states to overwhelm the ability to challenge the results in the courts in time to get the results right. So loss of control at the point of entry and the ability to determine how much of a lead to overcome after Election Day in several different states and we are stuck with a creepy, shell of a person (a mental zero that can’t remember what he ate for breakfast) as our PRESIDENT. WTF is actually running the country?

Boom, This is what you support? Please just take your peacekeeping words and go back under the rock you’ve been hiding under.
They caught your boys in NC trying to do it, yeah i support secure elections.

And you honestly think we have no way of checking that? And that no one has checked? “Oh ****, its mail in, theres no way we can validate the vote, oh well, we dont like Trump anyway”, was repeated by every State official in charge of elections in those key states. Dem/ Pube, it doesnt matter, Deep state is able to manipulate the vote, due to mail in, right?
I think it’s on the SecofState. And yes, I know for a fact the only way to validate it is to conduct a full recanvas. I also know it wasn’t, hasn’t, and isn’t being done. They looked at all of the vote tabulation once it arrived. They haven’t looked upstream, because they don’t have the resources, financially or manpower.

And I’m fine with it. The juice isn’t worth the squeeze. It would tear this country in half if that information was validated. Tighten up the rules, close the loopholes going forward like the GOP controlled states are doing. There is a reason why they’re doing the specific changes they are, and, more importantly, why the left is freaking the fvck out about it and trying to nationalize a state controlled function. And what it damn sure isn’t about, is what the left is portraying it to be. They’re lying and it’s disgusting to watch you all who used Trump and looseness with integrity to not hold the same people you voted for accountable. It’s why I think you’re all liars.

I think it’s on the SecofState. And yes, I know for a fact the only way to validate it is to conduct a full recanvas. I also know it wasn’t, hasn’t, and isn’t being done. They looked at all of the vote tabulation once it arrived. They haven’t looked upstream, because they don’t have the resources, financially or manpower.

And I’m fine with it. The juice isn’t worth the squeeze. It would tear this country in half if that information was validated. Tighten up the rules, close the loopholes going forward like the GOP controlled states are doing. There is a reason why they’re doing the specific changes they are, and, more importantly, why the left is freaking the fvck out about it and trying to nationalize a state controlled function. And what it damn sure isn’t about, is what the left is portraying it to be. They’re lying and it’s disgusting to watch you all who used Trump and looseness with integrity to not hold the same people you voted for accountable. It’s why I think you’re all liars.
How do you hold people accountable for something of which there is no evidence to prove?

How do you hold people accountable for something of which there is no evidence to prove?

There's enough evidence to get started and dig into it. Both sides complain yet very few are committed to fixing it. Strange!!!

I dont think there is - ACTUAL evidence

Taking this stance because you HATE Trump doesn't give confidence to the American people in the system they deserve. I posted numerous examples of Democrat leaders complaining too.

Taking this stance because you HATE Trump doesn't give confidence to the American people in the system they deserve. I posted numerous examples of Democrat leaders complaining too.
Leaders on both side flap their gums about all kinds of stuff, i rarely listen. I will listen to my reps, my President, and i read articles on a subject from multiple sources.

If there is an ability to create MILLIONS of fraudulent votes, I cant believe it isnt being seen and addressed.

Leaders on both side flap their gums about all kinds of stuff, i rarely listen. I will listen to my reps, my President, and i read articles on a subject from multiple sources.

If there is an ability to create MILLIONS of fraudulent votes, I cant believe it isnt being seen and addressed.
Why would they address it? They got the results they wanted.

Reactions: Gunny46

Time to recruit politicians that don't flap their gums and grab a bigger shovel and start digging deeper. Everybody claimed to have problem with it until it affected Trump. Now we can't even get them to grab a garden spade.

Last edited:

Okay. For argument's sake, I concede.

Some of the protesters were armed.

How many firearms or weapons were used?

Now let's compare the actions of the left's rioters to these handful of protesters at the Capitol, shall we?

Last edited:
Okay. For argument's sake, I concede.

Some of the protesters were armed.

How many were used?

Now let's compare the actions of the left's rioters to these handful of protesters at the Capitol, shall we?
My issue, mostly, is the intent and extent of the organization of the violence - the same i would be if i believed the “left’s rioters” were used on the same manner. I see beauty in the rage of both groups, honestly, as long as there is no violence, and both sides fail that condition in this comparison.
Now, how much should it matter, the words that the President spoke in the hours before the actions by the same group listening to him? I mean, you guys seemed to be all over Obama for what he said and didnt say during BLM protests under his terms. But now, because it aligns with your rage, you dont have the same disdain for a President that seemingly wants to increase violent attitudes????

My issue, mostly, is the intent and extent of the organization of the violence - the same i would be if i believed the “left’s rioters” were used on the same manner. I see beauty in the rage of both groups, honestly, as long as there is no violence, and both sides fail that condition in this comparison.
Now, how much should it matter, the words that the President spoke in the hours before the actions by the same group listening to him? I mean, you guys seemed to be all over Obama for what he said and didnt say during BLM protests under his terms. But now, because it aligns with your rage, you dont have the same disdain for a President that seemingly wants to increase violent attitudes????
Prominent Dems were collecting bail money for rioters, looters and anarchists, where was that on the right? Dem outrage led a summer of mayhem and murder, where was that on the right? Dem outrage led the MSM to lie, gaslight and otherwise indoctrinate the gullible - such as yourself - for 4 freaking years. After all these years you still refuse to open your eyes to the evil that is the Dem party and their anticivilizational agenda. You've consistently based your positions on feelings instead of facts, so forgive us if we don't give what you have to say an ounce of consideration, you've not earned that right.

Reactions: JWG66 and 30CAT
Prominent Dems were collecting bail money for rioters, looters and anarchists, where was that on the right? Dem outrage led a summer of mayhem and murder, where was that on the right? Dem outrage led the MSM to lie, gaslight and otherwise indoctrinate the gullible - such as yourself - for 4 freaking years. After all these years you still refuse to open your eyes to the evil that is the Dem party and their anticivilizational agenda. You've consistently based your positions on feelings instead of facts, so forgive us if we don't give what you have to say an ounce of consideration, you've not earned that right.
Its such a weird world now, that I think the same about you, isnt it?

Of course you don't. I'm aligned with reality and reason, those are like kryptonite to you and your feelings based reality.
I cant remember what i called you to try and get under your skin, it never worked anyway, and im glad i forgot.

I cant remember what i called you to try and get under your skin, it never worked anyway, and im glad i forgot.
Of course you forgot. Just like your leader who can’t remember anything. Like the police defundings and systemic lack of prosecutions that accompany them. A party that enables organized criminal grab and go assaults on our box stores and no bail for the perps. Guess its just another form of income redistribution to buy the votes of their criminal constituents. That is until a protest or the crime comes close to Nancy Pelosi, then call out the National Guard and build fences. And tell us democracy has been threatened.

You and “your friends” in msm are good at not seeing and forgetting anything that doesn’t support your endless thirst for power. You are just too stupid to realize your criminal constituents aren’t loyal enough to distinguish liberal vs conservative victims. Same goes for ignoring our immigration laws and permitting millions of migrants to storm our borders. Then you and your idiot leader can’t figure out why measles, hepatitis, tuberculosis and covid are out of control. And fentanyl is now smuggled at record levels. But all is ok, nothing to report, nothing to see until a crowd decides to take an unguided tour of the capital building. Then its time to make a big deal about it and pump out the propaganda that you are trying to spew.

This board was better off with out you, country, Moe, cp and other libs that are supporting the organized degradation of our country. You and Moe and your families should go to the southern border and greet migrants. I doubt even that would open your eyes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT