Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Lack of Thread view

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Lack of boobies.

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ugh, stupid poll feature
The left doesn't really have anything to stand on. They've died off with the realization of their messiah being a bust. It will likely pick back up once the election coverage increases and Hillary actually starts answering questions as opposed to just running from them.

Reactions: mneilmont
Just that time of year that does not have a hell of a lot of interesting topics to discuss. Everything is out of season.

This. It always dies about this time of year. Lack of Knox/Bru/Bud have made it more civilized, but less confrontational as well.

With a proper Ignore feature now available and in full operation......and IMO.......I'd submit this Board has absolutely never been better.

With a proper Ignore feature now available and in full operation......and IMO.......I'd submit this Board has absolutely never been better.
Why in the world would you use the ignore feature on this board? Doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose?

Reactions: BobbyBoucheer
Why in the world would you use the ignore feature on this board? Doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose?

I understand what you are saying, but there are some people I would just prefer to not read. Although I haven't used the ignore feature...YET.

I understand what you are saying, but there are some people I would just prefer to not read. Although I haven't used the ignore feature...YET.
I did utilize the Ignore Feature on the Blue and MMB with a couple posters who never had a good thing to say about WVU athletics. Why in hell would they want to be there if it was that disgusting to them? Just being assholes attempting to get a rise out of a fan of the program has zero interest for me.

I did utilize the Ignore Feature on the Blue and MMB with a couple posters who never had a good thing to say about WVU athletics. Why in hell would they want to be there if it was that disgusting to them? Just being assholes attempting to get a rise out of a fan of the program has zero interest for me.

Agreed, and that is where I will use it.

Agreed on the BL. There are a couple there though they've been getting thinner and thinner. Doc was one I would have ignored prior to his getting kicked off the board. Assuming he got kicked off, it was either that or when everyone started making fun of his son that looked like a lesbian.

Agreed on the BL. There are a couple there though they've been getting thinner and thinner. Doc was one I would have ignored prior to his getting kicked off the board. Assuming he got kicked off, it was either that or when everyone started making fun of his son that looked like a lesbian.
I engaged in an ongoing battle with him for several weeks even to the point that he asked V to make me quit following him. I didn't see the comments on the BL, but he accused me of saying something about his son that I would never do - not in my vocabulary. He even got aggressive enough to threaten to "kick the dog-shit out of me, but of course he never got around to it. For a long time, I would not post to anything he was participating on. Then one day he started again that I had called his son a name. I got mad and accommodated him by calling his son the name. Only then did he quit the BS with me. He can be fine when he wants to be, but I think he may take a bit of his own medicine and get jacked up on something and get aggressive for a few days. And at that time his cheering crowd joins in to give him encouragement.

I engaged in an ongoing battle with him for several weeks even to the point that he asked V to make me quit following him. I didn't see the comments on the BL, but he accused me of saying something about his son that I would never do - not in my vocabulary. He even got aggressive enough to threaten to "kick the dog-shit out of me, but of course he never got around to it. For a long time, I would not post to anything he was participating on. Then one day he started again that I had called his son a name. I got mad and accommodated him by calling his son the name. Only then did he quit the BS with me. He can be fine when he wants to be, but I think he may take a bit of his own medicine and get jacked up on something and get aggressive for a few days. And at that time his cheering crowd joins in to give him encouragement.

I've been on these boards since about 2010 or so, who are you talking about and what son?

I've been on these boards since about 2010 or so, who are you talking about and what son?
RPJ used to be DocEer or something like that. He was on the Blue Lot and was a giant ass bag with non stop look at me syndrome.

He posted a picture of him and his son at the Final Four. Then all of the people he had pissed off over the previous 2-3 years unleashed on him and gave him some of his own medicine. He ran crying to Vern like a little girl with a skinned knee. The thing about his son looking like a lesbian stuck though. He lashed out a couple of times and Vern either banned him from the BL or he just left because he couldn't handle criticism.

RPJ used to be DocEer or something like that. He was on the Blue Lot and was a giant ass bag with non stop look at me syndrome.

He posted a picture of him and his son at the Final Four. Then all of the people he had pissed off over the previous 2-3 years unleashed on him and gave him some of his own medicine. He ran crying to Vern like a little girl with a skinned knee. The thing about his son looking like a lesbian stuck though. He lashed out a couple of times and Vern either banned him from the BL or he just left because he couldn't handle criticism.

Rpj?

RichardPeterJohnson
Triple Prick is descriptive of the individual. He took great pride in being a prick. The hell of it is, he can be very entertaining to talk to. But then, like a snake, he will make a vicious strike just to get a response. Not sure I have engaged such a personality in 75 years.

Triple Prick is descriptive of the individual. He took great pride in being a prick. The hell of it is, he can be very entertaining to talk to. But then, like a snake, he will make a vicious strike just to get a response. Not sure I have engaged such a personality in 75 years.
He's just a very insecure dude that needs the approval of others. You can tell by the interactions with him that everything he does (often to excess) is done so others will think more of him than satisfying his own personal desires. I guess you could say he isn't really happy or content with his personal gains until someone tells him he can be. He has no measure for personal success because he is so dependent on others. Really odd too considering he's an MD.

Reactions: BobbyBoucheer
Most doctors have enough ego for two people. Its very odd that he seeks the measure of others instead of taking measure of himself.

Don't get me wrong, we all use every professional and social interaction to gauge our self worth even if we don't want to admit it, but to let others be the compass for which you take a bearing of your success bespeaks or vast insecurities.

He's just a very insecure dude that needs the approval of others. You can tell by the interactions with him that everything he does (often to excess) is done so others will think more of him than satisfying his own personal desires. I guess you could say he isn't really happy or content with his personal gains until someone tells him he can be. He has no measure for personal success because he is so dependent on others. Really odd too considering he's an MD.

I thought he was an optometrist...

The guy has some serious issues. Every time I challenge some of his outrageous posts he claims I am stalking him. I seriously doubt he is a real doctor. His behavior demonstrates all the actions of a delusional wannabe.

This has been an entertaining thread to read. I had no idea there were so many wannabe psychiatrists on this forum. It was particularly funny reading to false, ill-informed statements by devil. Well done ladies!

Guys, obviously some of us are liberal and some of us are conservative. Can we stick to debating the differences of opinion and views and not character assassination? The name calling really is childish. You wouldn't think you would see it out of 75 years olds or 50-something year olds.

Guys, obviously some of us are liberal and some of us are conservative. Can we stick to debating the differences of opinion and views and not character assassination? The name calling really is childish. You wouldn't think you would see it out of 75 years olds or 50-something year olds.

I tried that when I first started posting. It didn't take long for the name calling and labeling to start. Accordingly, I responded and will respond in kind.

You are late coming to the party. Typical libs start name calling as soon as they quickly run out of thought.

But of course, you are a cheerleader for the Triple Prick. You are so insecure that you need his prompting frequently. And from personal assessment, he self medicates too much and gets on a position of self superiority. And you need his encouragement???

Just for personal info, what would be your response to someone who hides in the bushes and threatens to kick the "dog shit" out of you? You are probably weak enough to accept it. never in 75 years have I been that cowardly. Might have a few years left and if you are unwilling to follow through, don't threaten the old man.

Last edited:
You are late coming to the party. Typical libs start name calling as soon as they quickly run out of thought.

But of course, you are a cheerleader for the Triple Prick. You are so insecure that you need his prompting frequently. And from personal assessment, he self medicates too much and gets on a position of self superiority. And you need his encouragement???

Just for personal info, what would be your response to someone who hides in the bushes and threatens to kick the "dog shit" out of you? You are probably weak enough to accept it. never in 75 years have I been that cowardly. Might have a few years left and if you are unwilling to follow through, don't threaten the old man.

Let me give you a couple of pieces of advice: if you're 75 years old, you shouldn't be calling other people names on a message board. Secondly, someone will kick the shit out of you. You're 75 years old, it's not a good idea to call anonymous people on a message board names. There are some big, bad, mean mother fvckers on here. Third, your post says "Typical libs start name calling..." and look back at your post quoted right here. You call me insecure and weak...You don't even know me from Adam. You're a hypocrite. And one thing I will share with you about myself; nothing anyone says on this board gets under my skin, I don't take you all that seriously.

Let me give you a couple of pieces of advice: if you're 75 years old, you shouldn't be calling other people names on a message board. Secondly, someone will kick the shit out of you. You're 75 years old, it's not a good idea to call anonymous people on a message board names. There are some big, bad, mean mother fvckers on here. Third, your post says "Typical libs start name calling..." and look back at your post quoted right here. You call me insecure and weak...You don't even know me from Adam. You're a hypocrite. And one thing I will share with you about myself; nothing anyone says on this board gets under my skin, I don't take you all that seriously.
zYou are going to threaten me with "big, bad, mean MoFos on here". If you are so connected, and in the know, who are these people hanging around the MMB? Damn, don't want anyone to "kick the shit" out of my "75 year old ass".

Are you being just a bit dramatic? Do you really know such people in your covered past? What makes them or you such a bad ass?

You are correct, that I did call you insecure and weak without knowing you(personally). Does that compare to you calling me "a hypocrite" without knowing me? Actually, I am pretty much as appears. You don't have to read anything into what I say - unless I omit a word in error.

These wingnuts live for this board. Don't know why exactly. But they are here every day telling us all how fuked up our govt is, how incompetent Obama is, how Blacks are the real racists, how Hillary is the anti-Christ, and how the world would be so much better if everyone was packing heat and the US invaded all countries in the ME and imposed our will(except of course their sacred Israel-whose leader btw is as close to Jesus Christ as anyone ever has been). They spout the Fox News and Rush Limbaugh talking points (just saw WVPATX use the phrase "Dingy Harry"-a Limbaugh original) and actually believe them. They are hopeless and possess no intellectual ability to recognize reality. A classic example is their continued denial that the W admin lied and manipulated us into invading Iraq. And that Trayvon "had it coming".

The real reason this board has gone to shit is the caliber of the conservative poster. We used to have reasonable debates with the likes of Coop, Mtneer, Doom and even dave representing the right. Now this forum's right-just like the GOP as a whole- has been taken over by a bunch of loons like born, wvpatx, mneilmont (the liar) and devil ( I've never contacted Vernon in my life you dumbass-another example of you geniuses not recognizing reality). And then we have Orlando-the Einstein of the tea party. coo coo. I've gotten bored with it all. Apparently many others have too.

Reactions: bamaEER
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT