• Doom

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Lack of Thread view

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Lack of boobies.

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ha Ha! Spot on. It's just a table of mean girls in an empty cafeteria now. I don't wanna engage in a battlle of wits with unarmed girls!

zYou are going to threaten me with "big, bad, mean MoFos on here". If you are so connected, and in the know, who are these people hanging around the MMB? Damn, don't want anyone to "kick the shit" out of my "75 year old ass".

Are you being just a bit dramatic? Do you really know such people in your covered past? What makes them or you such a bad ass?

You are correct, that I did call you insecure and weak without knowing you(personally). Does that compare to you calling me "a hypocrite" without knowing me? Actually, I am pretty much as appears. You don't have to read anything into what I say - unless I omit a word in error.

I'm not threatening you or anybody else on this board. I said, and meant, the posters on this board do not get under my skin. I don't take any of you guys that seriously. I'm a pretty easy going guy. The only purpose of my comment was to point out that you like to try to rile things up and you're 75 years old. It's a message board. There might be some lunatics hanging out on this board. That's all I'm trying to say.

There might be some lunatics hanging out on this board.

Yes there are, especially RPJ and others of that ilk. I don't take him very serious, though he is good for a laugh every so often. I would not include you in that category. You appear to be a reasonable and well intentioned person.

Last edited:
These Liberals live for this board. Don't know why exactly. But they are here every day telling us all how fuked up our govt is because of the GOP, how competent Obama is despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary, how Blacks are victims regardless of not taking any partial ownership to their plight, how Hillary is the savior (odd because they believe Obama was and is the savior), and how the world would be so much better if everyone was dependent on their government to provide everything needed and if money actually grew on trees. They spout the MSNBC and Administration talking points and actually believe them despite numerous stories being released to the contrary. They are hopeless and possess no intellectual ability to recognize reality. A classic example is their continued denial that Obama lied about the stability of the middle east when he pulled us out of Iraq, the impacts of the ACA, Fast and Furious, Benghazi, spied on American citizens through the illegal NSA cell phone monitoring, used the IRS to target opposition PACs, illegally investigated and intimidated AP journalists, ran up more debt than all previous Presidents combined, that George Zimmerman was white, and that Michael Brown was just a gentle youth preyed upon by the racist Ferguson PD.

I can play too.

I'm not threatening you or anybody else on this board. I said, and meant, the posters on this board do not get under my skin. I don't take any of you guys that seriously. I'm a pretty easy going guy. The only purpose of my comment was to point out that you like to try to rile things up and you're 75 years old. It's a message board. There might be some lunatics hanging out on this board. That's all I'm trying to say.
You call me hypocrite, that is OK with you? I am easy to get along with, and there is nothing hypocritical about that. Can I find other posts where you have been equally generous with your little names and insinuations? You bet your sweet ass. When I respond, you want to be my great protector and tell me not to use such language in front of the mean MoFoer on this site.

Sonny, I don't know how old you are, but you have gotten pretty damn dumb in the short period of time. You are welcome to put me on ignore, or just don't respond to my comments. I will not suffer any from you withholding your intelligence from me. And, accept my apologies if I have been unjust in my evaluation of you.

OK.....I'll meet anyone for some fisticuffs.......
080_connect_service_station.jpg

OK.....I'll meet anyone for some fisticuffs.......
080_connect_service_station.jpg
Are you available for 2 AM? I can bring my cousins and we can have a good old fashioned rumble. Twin Peaks has closed down, so we cannot meet there any more.

Let me know if 2 AM is not a good time.

These wingnuts live for this board. Don't know why exactly. But they are here every day telling us all how fuked up our govt is, how incompetent Obama is, how Blacks are the real racists, how Hillary is the anti-Christ, and how the world would be so much better if everyone was packing heat and the US invaded all countries in the ME and imposed our will(except of course their sacred Israel-whose leader btw is as close to Jesus Christ as anyone ever has been). They spout the Fox News and Rush Limbaugh talking points (just saw WVPATX use the phrase "Dingy Harry"-a Limbaugh original) and actually believe them. They are hopeless and possess no intellectual ability to recognize reality. A classic example is their continued denial that the W admin lied and manipulated us into invading Iraq. And that Trayvon "had it coming".

The real reason this board has gone to shit is the caliber of the conservative poster. We used to have reasonable debates with the likes of Coop, Mtneer, Doom and even dave representing the right. Now this forum's right-just like the GOP as a whole- has been taken over by a bunch of loons like born, wvpatx, mneilmont (the liar) and devil ( I've never contacted Vernon in my life you dumbass-another example of you geniuses not recognizing reality). And then we have Orlando-the Einstein of the tea party. coo coo. I've gotten bored with it all. Apparently many others have too.
You lying bastard, the truth finally comes out of you. "tell us how fuked up our govt is; Obama incompetent; Blacks are real racist(too); Hillary is the anti-Christ; world would be better off if everyone was packing heat(3P haven't you frequently told us of your firearms?); atheist proudly; every word on Fox is false(I am doubting that one)".

Actually I have enjoyed the site more in your absence when you get on meds and take command of everything. And your minions are there giving support. Then you are bragging of your wealth the country while being critical of some less fortunate calling him Einstein or some such derogatory term. Damn, you are powerful when you are crushing someone - as long as someone pays your way.

Go back to your hole and maybe Knox will return to you. You made such a cute couple.

All of these years on this site and I never came to the other boards. I missed out on a bunch of juvenile angst..............

Personally I would love to see two 75 year old dudes squaring off at the local BP, one a Fox news watcher, one a MSNBC watcher. That'd be great!

All of these years on this site and I never came to the other boards. I missed out on a bunch of juvenile angst..............

Personally I would love to see two 75 year old dudes squaring off at the local BP, one a Fox news watcher, one a MSNBC watcher. That'd be great!

I could probably relate to that, but definitely don't possess their staying power.

That didn't seem to be too interesting to the passerbys. Not out of the normal.

You lying bastard, the truth finally comes out of you. "tell us how fuked up our govt is; Obama incompetent; Blacks are real racist(too); Hillary is the anti-Christ; world would be better off if everyone was packing heat(3P haven't you frequently told us of your firearms?); atheist proudly; every word on Fox is false(I am doubting that one)".

Actually I have enjoyed the site more in your absence when you get on meds and take command of everything. And your minions are there giving support. Then you are bragging of your wealth the country while being critical of some less fortunate calling him Einstein or some such derogatory term. Damn, you are powerful when you are crushing someone - as long as someone pays your way.

Go back to your hole and maybe Knox will return to you. You made such a cute couple.
You're a funny old man. Your other qualities....Racist. Ignorant. Demented. Closed-minded.

And what's with these "meds" comments? Is this like devil's and your allegations that I ran to Vernon about your posts? Making shit up and then thinking it's true? Still another reason this board has become a joke. People like you and devil. For the record, I don't take any "meds" for anything. And I certainly have better things to do than run to Vernon about a jackass like you. You people really are looney. Maybe you'd be less psychotic if you changed your Depends every now and then.
44ca13be266fab814ab00f8bb909d9cc217f7d6eb5606daef333988ed2371154.jpg

I could probably relate to that, but definitely don't possess their staying power.

That didn't seem to be too interesting to the passerbys. Not out of the normal.
Don't know how good he is at fighting, but damned if he can't get drunker than anybody I have seen.

You're a funny old man. Your other qualities....Racist. Ignorant. Demented. Closed-minded.

And what's with these "meds" comments? Is this like devil's and your allegations that I ran to Vernon about your posts? Making shit up and then thinking it's true? Still another reason this board has become a joke. People like you and devil. For the record, I don't take any "meds" for anything. And I certainly have better things to do than run to Vernon about a jackass like you. You people really are looney. Maybe you'd be less psychotic if you changed your Depends every now and then.
44ca13be266fab814ab00f8bb909d9cc217f7d6eb5606daef333988ed2371154.jpg
I thought I was giving you the benefit of the doubt when I said you were hopped up on your meds. I guess you really are just the thoroughbred asshole you appear to be. Congrats, you get the AHOY award for the board. And I do not believe those black cousins are that far removed from you. You are first line typical. Want it, but want someone else to pay for it.

Is this like devil's and your allegations that I ran to Vernon about your posts? People like you and devil. And I certainly have better things to do than run to Vernon about a jackass like you.
If you didn't, then you didn't. I wasn't one of the ones who commented on your son then and wouldn't do it now. I can admit I may have been wrong about you contacting Vernon. I may have you confused with some of the other trash that taken out from that board. You were a shitbag of a poster hell bent on trolling and shitting all over everything for several years. Am I also wrong that you were banned? I thought I recall you a pretty quick exit on the tails of one of your rants and V put the kibosh on any discussion about it. The board instantly improved, that is for sure.

I thought I was giving you the benefit of the doubt when I said you were hopped up on your meds. I guess you really are just the thoroughbred asshole you appear to be. Congrats, you get the AHOY award for the board. And I do not believe those black cousins are that far removed from you. You are first line typical. Want it, but want someone else to pay for it.
And, you definitely ran to V suggesting I was stalking you. You are too insignificant to be stalked. And yes, you still get too far away from reality for too long to not be abusing meds. You are a user and a liar if you deny ever using illegal drugs.

And you still have not kicked the dog-shit out of this old man.

Not that junior high school wasn't fun the first time around, but I feel a little out of place at this age in these sorts of discussions.

Another demonstration of your racism. A leopard can't change its spots. Well done. KKK!
5c2c94999c1b43200fb94af923acf1d8.jpg

Not that junior high school wasn't fun the first time around, but I feel a little out of place at this age in these sorts of discussions.
I don't disagree with you, but this sum bich has been pushing since my first post here. Too old to be pushed now, too slow to dodge. Actually was never very receptive to ass holes like the Triple Prick at any time in life. Probably not going to start now.

And, you definitely ran to V suggesting I was stalking you. You are too insignificant to be stalked. And yes, you still get too far away from reality for too long to not be abusing meds. You are a user and a liar if you deny ever using illegal drugs.

And you still have not kicked the dog-shit out of this old man.
So I went to Vernon to complain? Absolutely false, jackass. Vernon and I do not, nor have we ever, gotten along. I admit that I enjoyed giving hell to the Stew supporter morons who thought he was the greatest coach since Lombardi. Given that, I took a lot of shit. And expected it. And could certainly handle it. But never once did I complain to Vernon. So, you are a liar. And obviously a dumbass. And your assessment of my alleged drug use is laughable. Who do you think you are? You don't even know me. And you think I have a drug problem? Funny stuff.

So I went to Vernon to complain? Absolutely false, jackass. Vernon and I do not, nor have we ever, gotten along. I admit that I enjoyed giving hell to the Stew supporter morons who thought he was the greatest coach since Lombardi. Given that, I took a lot of shit. And expected it. And could certainly handle it. But never once did I complain to Vernon. So, you are a liar. And obviously a dumbass. And your assessment of my alleged drug use is laughable. Who do you think you are? You don't even know me. And you think I have a drug problem? Funny stuff.
Have dealt with users on the streets. You display all the symptoms. Laughable, after all the shit you have given me, and now you say I don't know you. The truth is, I would never want to nor admit that I knew someone like you who goes out of your way to insult others and just be an asshole that you are.

Never suggested you and V were on terms, you lying bastard. But you did request, in print, to have me quit stalking you. Mind is a terrible thing to waste, but drugs will cause it when abused.

Have dealt with users on the streets. You display all the symptoms. Laughable, after all the shit you have given me, and now you say I don't know you. The truth is, I would never want to nor admit that I knew someone like you who goes out of your way to insult others and just be an asshole that you are.

Never suggested you and V were on terms, you lying bastard. But you did request, in print, to have me quit stalking you. Mind is a terrible thing to waste, but drugs will cause it when abused.
One more lie from your long list. Well done, dumbass. Once again. I don't give two shits if you stalk me. Stalk away. At least you have that part right. Stalker.
stalkers_o_1638335.jpg

Shut up mule.... you stalker.

There... brought you into it.... I think. ;)

One more lie from your long list. Well done, dumbass. Once again. I don't give two shits if you stalk me. Stalk away. At least you have that part right. Stalker.
stalkers_o_1638335.jpg
Sorry shit-head, but I don't appreciate anything you say or do. You offer nothing for stalking. The only thing I like about you is silence. First of all, I totally detest anyone like you who has a little too high perception of yourself. At the same time, and equally detestable is your constant bragging. You are definitely not someone who rises to the point of being interesting.

Sorry shit-head, but I don't appreciate anything you say or do. You offer nothing for stalking. The only thing I like about you is silence. First of all, I totally detest anyone like you who has a little too high perception of yourself. At the same time, and equally detestable is your constant bragging. You are definitely not someone who rises to the point of being interesting.
I'm really going to lose sleep knowing that you don't find me interesting. [roll]:flush:

RPJ got owned pretty bad when he was on the Blue Lot. He was always trying to stir stuff up and make bigoted remarked about Coach Stew. Vernon booted him and it was great.

I havent been on this board before. So we get to call each other assholes over here? Nice !

If you don't care for exchanges between some of the posters around here, may I respectfully suggest you give the new Ignore function a whirl. It does a very effective job eradicating posts from those with whom you either disagree or disrespect (and I freely admit I have no clue why johnson and neilmont don't take advantage of this functionality specifically toward one another).

If you don't care for exchanges between some of the posters around here, may I respectfully suggest you give the new Ignore function a whirl. It does a very effective job eradicating posts from those with whom you either disagree or disrespect (and I freely admit I have no clue why johnson and neilmont don't take advantage of this functionality specifically toward one another).
You are getting better. Historically, you have criticized me and been a member of the cheering section for the other. Obviously one is gaining a sense of balance.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT