ADVERTISEMENT

West Virginia starting the reopening process on Monday

You guys are missing the point.... Even if he was kidding (which I do not believe) there are those who take his word as gospel. I have no proof how many actually tried something crazy as that. All I know is that people were calling 911(actually poison control centers) asking about it.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/robert...infectants-to-treat-coronavirus/#3c77eb911157

I do not see any smile. He is looking and speaking to the medical professionals.

Yes and when he does he cracks a slight smile. Much like everything else this is agenda driven.

No $hit. Did my comment go over your head?
No agenda, no smile... I am just pointing out what I see and hear which is different than what some of you think. Everybody sees things from a different point of view. Why does there have to be an agenda?

No agenda, no smile... I am just pointing out what I see and hear which is different than what some of you think. Everybody sees things from a different point of view. Why does there have to be an agenda?
So, let me get this straight. DJT, that has lived 73 years on this earth, made billions of dollars by managing multitudes of businesses, been one of only 45 guys to be president of the most successful civilization/country in the history of the world, etc. etc. etc...... without an agenda, smile, and only a "different point of view", you believe DJT really thinks inhaling or injecting lysol is a good idea?
Do you take everything you "see and hear" at face value? If so, would you please make a donation to my charity, the NeverLand Project? We are trying to prevent the aging of children. Your generous donation will help us in preventing this global pandemic from spreading.

The best trait DJT has, is calling BS when he sees it. I applaud him for that. You guys on the left were able to hijack this country for 8 years with BS.

Reactions: wvu2007
So, let me get this straight. DJT, that has lived 73 years on this earth, made billions of dollars by managing multitudes of businesses, been one of only 45 guys to be president of the most successful civilization/country in the history of the world, etc. etc. etc...... without an agenda, smile, and only a "different point of view", you believe DJT really thinks inhaling or injecting lysol is a good idea?
Do you take everything you "see and hear" at face value? If so, would you please make a donation to my charity, the NeverLand Project? We are trying to prevent the aging of children. Your generous donation will help us in preventing this global pandemic from spreading.

The best trait DJT has, is calling BS when he sees it. I applaud him for that. You guys on the left were able to hijack this country for 8 years with BS.
That’s where I’m at and have been at, it’s so absurd it doesn’t pass the logic test. But yet they call Trump supporters dumb and brainwashed while they’re parroting this “conspiracy” like it’s real.

Reactions: WVUkegkiller
That’s where I’m at and have been at, it’s so absurd it doesn’t pass the logic test. But yet they call Trump supporters dumb and brainwashed while they’re parroting this “conspiracy” like it’s real.
Amen to that. What they can't get through their heads is that MOST Trump supporters support him because of the policies he has and has followed through with. He's not a well spoken, politically correct politician. I'm sick of politicians. I hate being told one thing and their actions are a completely different. I don't support Trump because of his past, I support him because of the policies he campaigned on and the way in which he has implemented them.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
This is your post.

You really need to learn to write. Weren't you trying to brag about being better educated than another poster, earlier in this thread? LOL!

No, you just need to have better reading comprehension skills. It's not his fault you are mentally challenged.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
This is your post.

You really need to learn to write. Weren't you trying to brag about being better educated than another poster, earlier in this thread? LOL!
You should probably read the context of the statement and not try to jump in when you think you have an opportunity. The point of him saying that was knowing we don’t have a vaccine, it prolongs the shutdown indefinitely which is what most people believe the Dems want to have happen.

I haven't called anyone dumb or brainwashed. Don't put words in my mouth. I have no problem with a Republican or a Democratic President as long as they do what is right. I do not see that with him (my opinion).
DT took billions from this country during his 5+ bankruptcies and people think he is such a great businessman. How about Bill Gates or other self made billionaires. I see a lot of good work from several of them.

I haven't called anyone dumb or brainwashed. Don't put words in my mouth. I have no problem with a Republican or a Democratic President as long as they do what is right. I do not see that with him (my opinion).
DT took billions from this country during his 5+ bankruptcies and people think he is such a great businessman. How about Bill Gates or other self made billionaires. I see a lot of good work from several of them.
I think entrepreneurs have successes and failures. His failures have been vastly overshadowed by his successes. In the end, he’s a job creator which is something no other politician can claim.

Would your opinion have been different had he just acted as a VC on those ventures? Because VCs miss all the time. The key is to miss small and hit big.

I think entrepreneurs have successes and failures. His failures have been vastly overshadowed by his successes. In the end, he’s a job creator which is something no other politician can claim.

Would your opinion have been different had he just acted as a VC on those ventures? Because VCs miss all the time. The key is to miss small and hit big.
I agree that everyone fails at something at one point or another. I understand that is part of making a business. Maybe it's just his arrogance and narcissist that really bothers me. I do disagree that no other politician can claim creating jobs.

https://www.thebalance.com/job-creation-by-president-by-number-and-percent-3863218

I agree that everyone fails at something at one point or another. I understand that is part of making a business. Maybe it's just his arrogance and narcissist that really bothers me. I do disagree that no other politician can claim creating jobs.

https://www.thebalance.com/job-creation-by-president-by-number-and-percent-3863218
I wasn’t talking as President. I was talking as Citizen Trump. By nature, a politician doesn’t create jobs, business owners create jobs.

I wasn’t talking as President. I was talking as Citizen Trump. By nature, a politician doesn’t create jobs, business owners create jobs.
My apologies, misunderstood what you were referring to. Even though as President he claims to have created more jobs than anyone.

In the end, he’s a job creator which is something no other politician can claim.

giphy.gif

Dude, you suck his cock so hard, you are blinded to reality.

As an actual employer you twit. Just grab your crayons and go color in the corner with the rest of the idiot kids.
Actually you did say that but I am willing to take your explanation that you meant as an "actual employer". Can you tell me what type of jobs he has created and how much those jobs pay? I bet the majority of his job creations (civilian Trump) are minimal wage without benefits or at least minimum benefits. How many times has he refused to pay contractors after they have completed work? Bring some facts, not just opinions.
I would like to thank you for keeping our conversation civil. I refuse to call anyone names on this board and I do try my best not to bash DT but he does it to himself. I wish someone with a cattle prod would stand behind him and jab him with it when he goes on his rants.

Actually you did say that but I am willing to take your explanation that you meant as an "actual employer". Can you tell me what type of jobs he has created and how much those jobs pay? I bet the majority of his job creations (civilian Trump) are minimal wage without benefits or at least minimum benefits. How many times has he refused to pay contractors after they have completed work? Bring some facts, not just opinions.
I would like to thank you for keeping our conversation civil. I refuse to call anyone names on this board and I do try my best not to bash DT but he does it to himself. I wish someone with a cattle prod would stand behind him and jab him with it when he goes on his rants.
running a multi-billion dollar real estate empire, in NYC? I’d guess it’s everything from maids to union construction trades to finance to lawyers to executive level employees.

I respect you don’t like him. I don’t either. I’ve said from the day he was sworn in though that I like his policy initiatives. They very much align with my beliefs on how to run government.

I’d happily take industry people coming into Govt over lawyers and policy wonks.

So, no other politicians are employers? Doubling down? LOL!
You got me Cunty, in 5 years, you managed to finally outsmart me. Good job buddy. It’s that, or you’re just not following the conversation. I’ll go with the latter.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT