Stone_Cold

All-American
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2001
western Kentucky +6.5 (Indiana)
Oklahoma -11.5 (Nebraska)
Air Force -14.5 (Wyoming)

Last edited:
Bumping to top, due to pure white trash attempting to ruin the forum.

Hopefully someone will take out the pure white trash.

the ignore button is a wonderful thing...you can abuse "it" all you want and then you don't have to read it's idiotic and predictable response
the worthless white trash threads keep showing up at the top, and the real men threads are pushed to the bottom. figure the white trash is threatening people again. needs his ass kicked.

The delusional imbecile has convinced herself that everybody will think that she's a tough gal if she challenges me every week to drive hours to meet her at a motel. She's the biggest loser on Planet Earth and will confirm this again by trolling message boards at 3:00 a.m. tomorrow morning and Sunday morning.

The delusional imbecile has convinced herself that everybody will think that she's a tough gal if she challenges me every week to drive hours to meet her at a motel. She's the biggest loser on Planet Earth and will confirm this again by trolling message boards at 3:00 a.m. tomorrow morning and Sunday morning.
I know it thinks I'm kidding but at 72 I would whip its ass till it was unrecognizable .....and it wouldn't even be close...it's just pitiful....maybe we could take up a collection and buy it a 6X size "look at me" t shirt along with a monkey and a tin cup...but then the monkey might sue

• Haha
Reactions: KingCoal
I know it thinks I'm kidding but at 72 I would whip its ass till it was unrecognizable .....and it wouldn't even be close...it's just pitiful....maybe we could take up a collection and buy it a 6X size "look at me" t shirt along with a monkey and a tin cup...but then the monkey might sue
Wouldn't you feel bad throat punching a fat band geek?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT