im out all of next week. my picks in what's showing already via Yahoo

TCU -6.5 over Wvu
Miami -2.5 over UVa
Cincy -1.5 over UCF

im out all of next week. my picks in what's showing already via Yahoo

TCU -6.5 over Wvu
Miami -2.5 over UVa
Cincy -1.5 over UCF
I'll take TCU over WV....I like your Miami laying 2.5 and I'll take North Carolina laying 3.5 to pitt......will be leaving late Thursday night for my farm in WV and won't be back till Monday morning

I'll take TCU over WV....I like your Miami laying 2.5 and I'll take North Carolina laying 3.5 to pitt......will be leaving late Thursday night for my farm in WV and won't be back till Monday morning
glad i could help out here. maybe

Still need picks from Tony and King. If posted eksewhere, copy it here

Still need picks from Tony and King. If posted eksewhere, copy it here
See you got the worst of the UC line ...moved from favorite to dog! Give me Wake - 3.5, Syracuse - 2, UNC - 2.5 for this weeks edition of the phantom but still prestigious golden wallet award!

I'm hedging my bets here and I'll be happy to be wrong as to the first two of the three picks:

Penn State +15 1/2 vs. the 7-0 Buckeyes
WVU +7 1/2 vs. the 7-0 Horned Frogs
USC/Arizona UNDER 76 1/2 points

Current Standings:

King: 12-12
Snow: 11-12-1
Tony: 11-13
Stone: 10-14
Michigan: 8-16

Current Standings:

King: 12-12
Snow: 11-12-1
Tony: 11-13
Stone: 10-14
Michigan: 8-16
I'm certainly not a spread picker, nor an o/u, but you five aren't doing so well. Is this typical as in years past or is this just an off year? I'm not being an a$$, just curious as this is the first year I've followed the pick-ems.

I'm certainly not a spread picker, nor an o/u, but you five aren't doing so well. Is this typical as in years past or is this just an off year? I'm not being an a$$, just curious as this is the first year I've followed the pick-ems.
it's difficult for a reason. look at The Bear on GameDay. i think as of last week he was 13-12.. We all started off decent, but it's been somewhat downhill since.

This is the first year we did this

it's difficult for a reason. look at The Bear on GameDay. i think as of last week he was 13-12.. We all started off decent, but it's been somewhat downhill since.

This is the first year we did this
Thanks for the info.

I think snow went 2-1 while everyone else went 1-2. Will verify later when back in ATL.

I'm going to do the george constanza approach and start doing the opposite. make my 3 picks, and then take the other 3 teams

• Haha
Reactions: Humptod
it's the damn portal :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT