ADVERTISEMENT

Week 13 Picks

MichiganHerd

All-American
Aug 17, 2011
Oklahoma State -8.5 (WVU)
Ohio State -7.5 (Michigan)
Coastal Carolina +13.5 (James Madison)

I can't believe that you're laying the 7 1/2 points in "The Game." Reverse psychology at its finest. I might have to go opposite of you.

I can't believe that you're laying the 7 1/2 points in "The Game." Reverse psychology at its finest. I might have to go opposite of you.
Or.... I may have tossed three random picks out there, knowing you know who would copy them, with plenty of time to change mine prior to Thursday night.

Arkansas laying 4.5 to Missou........Iowa laying 3 to Nebraska....and Minnesota getting 7.5 from Wisconsin............I was going to pick Jmu but I don't want to hear you whine
Where do you find these lines? A quick glance shows Iowa laying 10.5 and Wisconsin laying 3.5. Better question, how did you ever miss a game this year?

• Haha
Reactions: KingCoal
So, you took opening lines on Sunday and made your wagers today after line had shifted dramatically? Do you mind if I go back to August when Ohio State was being favored by 19.5?
The lines in the golden wallet contest have been all over the place but WTF better than working!

Arkansas laying 4.5 to Missou........Iowa laying 3 to Nebraska....and Minnesota getting 7.5 from Wisconsin............I was going to pick Jmu but I don't want to hear you whine
i have Iowa laying 10.5. not 3? no way it moved that much in a day. And Minnesota getting 3,

Going to miss watching you retards play your retarded game that you all suck at.

For entertainment purposes only...you homos are queering than your stupid little game.

****ing twats.

LMAO

My picks:

Nebraska at Iowa UNDER 38 points
Memphis at SMU UNDER 69 points
WVU at Oklahoma State UNDER 62 1/2 points

i see an ignored comment. I'm assuming someone is wanting attention? poor fella

LMAO....got two responses from the twats that have me on ignore...

I love it...I always win!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT