ADVERTISEMENT

New computer ranking

westsiderSJHS77

All-Conference
Aug 9, 2008
An outfit called McCube created a new BCS ranking system. It leaves out the bias, typical top ranked teams, etc and waited until week 5 to have solid data to go by. The rankings:

1. Miami
2. Texas
3. Washington State
4. Penn State
5. Ohio State
6. Michigan
7. Oklahoma
8. Washington
9. Missouri
10. North Carolina
11. Oregon
12. Liberty
13. Florida State
14. Louisville
15. USC
16. Marshall
17. Georgia
18. NotreDame
19. James Madison
20. Wisconsin
21. Fresno State
22. Kansas
23. Kentucky
24. Alabama
24. Maryland

This poll will never fly because there is only one SEC team (currently) that would make the ESPN playoffs. ESPN would not stand for that.

Otherwise I like it.

One of two things as to why no comments:

1. No one paid enough attention to read and see that Marshall is ranked #16 and ahead of the defending champions

Or

2. I didn’t post that everyone’s wife is fat or some other childish thing.

An outfit called McCube created a new BCS ranking system. It leaves out the bias, typical top ranked teams, etc and waited until week 5 to have solid data to go by. The rankings:

1. Miami
2. Texas
3. Washington State
4. Penn State
5. Ohio State
6. Michigan
7. Oklahoma
8. Washington
9. Missouri
10. North Carolina
11. Oregon
12. Liberty
13. Florida State
14. Louisville
15. USC
16. Marshall
17. Georgia
18. NotreDame
19. James Madison
20. Wisconsin
21. Fresno State
22. Kansas
23. Kentucky
24. Alabama
24. Maryland

This poll will never fly because there is only one SEC team (currently) that would make the ESPN playoffs. ESPN would not stand for that.

Otherwise I like it.
Hard for me to see JMU Liberty and marshla in there.....and I'm not saying WV should be there because they shouldn't

Wow, Miami is #1 and Liberty is #12. I talked to a Georgia alum/fan this morning who has been less than impressed with the Bulldogs' play this season, which jives with Georgia's #17 computer ranking.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT