ADVERTISEMENT

We need to get back to work

First, if you'd read my previous posts, I'm all for opening everything back up. Been saying it for a week or two. You are having a difficult night. Get some sleep. Get up in the morning. Be unemployed. Enjoy government assistance.

At least you do feed your hungry kids (hopefully) with your unmatched wealth, but not a good education
giphy.gif

Isn't it amazing how folks who have the financial means to do so and the choice make a decision for their precious kids for private education?

You brag about your financial means, yet your kids are trapped in a government indoctrination center? What's your problem?
iu

@MountaineerWV 's kids:
"Daddy, can we go to a better Private school so we don't have to be dumb like these other kids in our class? Please Daddy?"

@MountaineerWV:
giphy.gif

I know......those public schools just don't match up.....I mean look at the Gwinnett school.......dang, how horrible are they?

I know......those public schools just don't match up.....I mean look at the Gwinnett school.......dang, how horrible are they?

Hey Dude, why are you bragging on the public schools (many of them charter btw) in my hometown? You don't live here. Why aren't you bragging on the school where your kids are being indoctrinated and falling behind their private school competitors where your dumb ass lives?

Atlanta rocks, I'll admit that. My home county (Gwinnett) does have some of the best schools (public and Private) in the State no argument there. But YOU don't live here!

Pity, maybe your kids would get a better education if you moved here? Doesn't your part time job require frequent travel to Atlanta? Move here, perhaps we could hook up for lunch sometime?
giphy.gif

Who can trust their modeling when the corrections have been greater than 90%? That's not proper 'modeling" that's flat out incompetence! They caused a panic with their errant forecasting resulting in a virtual shutdown of the largest economy in the world!

What's their explanation for being so wrong?

Ooops...sorry!
giphy.gif

Yeah...sure 'ya do Zero [eyeroll]

Hey Dude, why are you bragging on the public schools (many of them charter btw) in my hometown? You don't live here. Why aren't you bragging on the school where your kids are being indoctrinated and falling behind their private school competitors where your dumb ass lives?

Atlanta rocks, I'll admit that. My home county (Gwinnett) does have some of the best schools (public and Private) in the State no argument there. But YOU don't live here!

Pity, maybe your kids would get a better education if you moved here? Doesn't your part time job require frequent travel to Atlanta? Move here, perhaps we could hook up for lunch sometime?
giphy.gif

My kids will be fine. Don't lose any sleep. Sorry your Crusaders just doesn't measure up.....

My kids will be fine. Don't lose any sleep. Sorry your Crusaders just doesn't measure up.....

Uh...you sure about that? Hey since you spent so much time looking up the public schools where I live, why don't you post YOUR public school district stats? Post your local private schools too.

Embarrassed?

giphy.gif

C' mon you semi retired pinchpenny. Post your local stats so we can see how superior your Government indoctrination centers are to private schools in your area?

What's wrong @MountaineerWV ? Are your local stats too good to boast about or too hard to find? What's the problem? Don't you want to "brag" about how well your precious progeny is being educated in their local Government indoctrination center on the cheap, saving your "hard earned" early retirement dollars and part time windfall?
giphy.gif

Sorry your Crusaders just doesn't measure up.....

Crusaders "don't" measure up MWV. Since "Crusaders", the subject of your sentence is expressed as plural (more than one), the conjunctive verb (doesn't... for does not) you used as a second reference to them should also be in plural, as in don't measure up. "Crusaders don't (do not) measure up"

The present perfect tense of "doesn't" is improper use of that verbal phrase since it denotes a singular noun or subject. "@MountaineerWV doesn't understand how to use proper colloquial English or do research". (Singular subject, singular verb tense) He "don't" measure up! (active tense) :confused:

4th grade basic sentence structure and grammar in a private school Dude. You were robbed by trained Government indoctrinators. No wonder you're so dense?
giphy.gif

Last edited:
I posted his commentary because he is a Left Wing loon, but even he is not convinced we needed to shut the country down over this health risk. I was using a Leftist to make my point. You probably still disagree with him though because you're a "situational relativist" where no verified facts as absolute Truth exist...especially when they run counter to what YOU see the facts are. [eyeroll]
I know I know Chubby, you need everything to be simple. Keep waxing those facts to help

I know I know Chubby, you need everything to be simple. Keep waxing those facts to help

OK boom. And YOU keep your pretty pink panties smelling fresh and clear of those bothersome stains huh?
iu

Here boom, try these on for size!
iu

1. Listen to it. Then we can discuss. I don't hate classic liberals. Matter of fact I don't hate very many people on this planet. I can even find a certain kind of respect for my enemies that I have meet on field of battle. What I dont tolerate are evil sociapaths that try to burn the whole world down. He named one. They have friends. They control a lot of ignorant people. There are liberals, conservatives, and people in the middle that have had enough of their shit.
There’s nothing that I don’t agree with on there. Couple of chuckles out of me, it was good.

two things my overthinking, over sensitive mind goes to :
  1. Why bats? Is it some tradition?
  2. Is there some traditional pride in these “wet markets”? I mean, I saw some cat paid millions for a fvcking tuna - so, there must be some type of difference in how we view food and it’s preparation culturally.

There’s nothing that I don’t agree with on there. Couple of chuckles out of me, it was good.

two things my overthinking, over sensitive mind goes to :
  1. Why bats? Is it some tradition?
  2. Is there some traditional pride in these “wet markets”? I mean, I saw some cat paid millions for a fvcking tuna - so, there must be some type of difference in how we view food and it’s preparation culturally.

I don't like cold Won Ton soup. o_O

What's wrong @MountaineerWV ? Are your local stats too good to boast about or too hard to find? What's the problem? Don't you want to "brag" about how well your precious progeny is being educated in their local Government indoctrination center on the cheap, saving your "hard earned" early retirement dollars and part time windfall?
giphy.gif

1. I could post them, or I could let you do some investigation and figure out where I'm located.

2. If a school is considered "bad", but a student's ACT scores are at 30+, what does that say or does it matter?

3. Have a great Easter.

Crusaders "don't" measure up MWV. Since "Crusaders", the subject of your sentence is expressed as plural (more than one), the conjunctive verb (doesn't... for does not) you used as a second reference to them should also be in plural, as in don't measure up. "Crusaders don't (do not) measure up"

The present perfect tense of "doesn't" is improper use of that verbal phrase since it denotes a singular noun or subject. "@MountaineerWV doesn't understand how to use proper colloquial English or do research". (Singular subject, singular verb tense) He "don't" measure up! (active tense) :confused:

4th grade basic sentence structure and grammar in a private school Dude. You were robbed by trained Government indoctrinators. No wonder you're so dense?
giphy.gif

I was just "dumbying" it down for you since that private school education has disappointed......considered it was ranked 55th and behind MANY public schools.

Reactions: Boomboom521
I was just "dumbying" it down for you since that private school education has disappointed......considered it was ranked 55th and behind MANY public schools.

I know you like to lie but maybe just once in your life you'll try to be honest and answer this question.

Do you, as a parent with children in government schools support school choice? (ie: vouchers, private schools, charter schools, virtual learning etc)

Yes or No?

(I'll give you my reason for asking after hopefully you answer honestly...if that's possible for you?)

Is it curious to you how the Private school standards you so easily dismiss are always higher than the vast majority of Government run schools among which you sadly have few choices to offer as superior competitive comparisons?

Imagine if the percentages of under-performing Private schools you surveyed trying to find a very few not outperforming Government run indoctrination centers were as high as their Government funded competition? Or try the corollary of that question (ie: the vast majority of Government run schools outperforming their Private school counterparts?)

I'd guess our education system dominated by Government paid and sponsored bureaucrats would be worth the billions we are currently spending on them...wouldn't you agree?

Last edited:
1. I could post them, or I could let you do some investigation and figure out where I'm located.

2. If a school is considered "bad", but a student's ACT scores are at 30+, what does that say or does it matter?

3. Have a great Easter.

I see. You were so much more interested in proving the Government schools near where I live were more competitive than their nearest private school options that you took the time to personally investigate that, yet you just don't have time to offer similar results closest to where you live and your children attend their government run indoctrination centers?

I have no desire to check on your local stats because I do not live there, nor plan on leaving Atlanta. YOU are the one who is constantly in envy of me, so you spend vast amounts of your time checking into where I work, who I work with, where I live, what my local Government school performance scores are like, or who I sleep with? [eyeroll] Trust me MWV, you could not live my life, raise my children as I have, or hang with the people I hang with so just stop being so jealous OK?

I would imagine if the majority of students at any particular school private or government are regularly scoring 30+ on their ACTs, it would be difficult to score that particular school as "bad"...at least not from the standpoint of its College preparatory curriculum which the ACT measures.

It was a wonderful Easter Sunrise service we shared with some fellow Church associates. We all used modern technology to link up and celebrate our risen Savior, and the promise of his coming Salvation for mankind and all who accept his free gift. Hope you did the same.

Last edited:
100% graduation rate
97.5 test score
minority enrollment at 80% too
ranked 6th in nation for test scores and post-secondary enrollment numbers

Not shabby for a government-ran cesspool education system.
(news flash) It's a charter school. Parents "select " and apply for it, under private voucher and school choice options operational here in Gwinnett county.

Democrats are all for those right? [eyeroll]

Are you enjoying your POTUS causing your unemployment?

So President Trump came into work three weeks ago, and suddenly decided to make everyone "unemployed". [eyeroll]
Are you enjoying your POTUS causing your unemployment?

You and your friends on the Left actually think you can make that case to the vast majority of voters this Fall who's alternate choice to save their job is this guy?

Looks like I've got a really tough battle on my hands atl?
iu

Last edited:
(news flash) It's a charter school. Parents "select " and apply for it, under private voucher and school choice options operational here in Gwinnett county.

Democrats are all for those right? [eyeroll]

You really are dumb.......and should stop being lazy, too.....that's a bad combo....

The state's top performing high school, the Gwinnett School of Mathematics, Science and Technology, will no longer be a charter school in 2016-2017, enabling it to impose an algebra requirement for fall admissions.

I know you like to lie but maybe just once in your life you'll try to be honest and answer this question.

Do you, as a parent with children in government schools support school choice? (ie: vouchers, private schools, charter schools, virtual learning etc)

Yes or No?

(I'll give you my reason for asking after hopefully you answer honestly...if that's possible for you?)

Would you support a person starting up a company that will rival the USPS and mail delivery. I request tax dollars to run, and do not have to deliver mail daily or on a regular schedule like the USPS does, as long as I meet my "charter"........

Would you support a person starting up a company that will rival the USPS and mail delivery. I request tax dollars to run, and do not have to deliver mail daily or on a regular schedule like the USPS does, as long as I meet my "charter"........

It's usually best to answer a question with an answer, (particularly when asked for a simple a "yes" or "no" ) instead of another question. The USPS has competition from Fed-Ex, UPS, and a myriad of private letter carrier courier services because of its poor history delivering outstanding customer service and its history overall of inefficiency.

Electronic mail, introduced in the early 90's, also revolutionized business communications requirements where the postal service's antiquated delivery schedules and systems were no longer capable of providing the speed, efficiency, flexibility, accuracy or functionality offered by electronic mail service clients.

Likewise, the explosion of alternative education methods and organizational structures which included tax supported charter schools, private schools, & alternative magnet schools with targeted curricula was primarily driven by Parents and educators unsatisfied with the results from poorly run heavily bureaucratized centralized education systems. Those models have flourished, grown, and incubated hundreds of other primary and secondary educational school choice options for Parents and educators that have proved to be far superior with their results compared to the antiquated models but are still largely opposed by teacher unions and politically motivated Government bureaucrats tied to the traditional failed public education system.

Last edited:
You really are dumb.......and should stop being lazy, too.....that's a bad combo....

The state's top performing high school, the Gwinnett School of Mathematics, Science and Technology, will no longer be a charter school in 2016-2017, enabling it to impose an algebra requirement for fall admissions.

As I said, it is impossible to call that school the state's "top" performing when you exclude the Private schools also offering educational results to Georgia Parents. This is the most recent list among those options, and based on test scores more than a few of these outperform GSMST (although that school indeed performs well)

https://www.privateschoolreview.com/sat-score-stats/georgia

I find it curious how in order to you make yourself feel better, you have to insult me while conveniently dodging or refusing to answer most things offered to you. Not only that, I find it amusing that in order to support the inherent weakness of your argument (ie: the competitive superiority or comparative advantages of Government run educational systems) you have to resort to those few successful examples operating outside of the failed traditional heavily bureaucratized and centralized Government models which in fact most in your worthless Democrat party oppose. (ie: charter schools, specialty mastery schools, tax supported school vouchers, school "choice" options, magnet schools or home schools)

You cannot offer traditionally run Government indoctrination centers to make your case, so instead you have to resort to some of the very unique and innovative models being developed as alternatives to that failed structure to prove your misplaced faith in Government sponsored education.

I should have asked you to produce a list of all the under performing Government run schools and then compare it to the list of under performing privately run schools. I don't think you would have liked the results of your research, or even taken up the challenge.

As I said, it is impossible to call that school the state's "top" performing when you exclude the Private schools also offering educational results to Georgia Parents. This is the most recent list among those options, and based on test scores more than a few of these outperform GSMST (although that school indeed performs well)

https://www.privateschoolreview.com/sat-score-stats/georgia

Wait, but you thought it was a charter school when it wasn't.....shows how much on the subject you know......and it's in your own backyard. Again, that Crusader education paying off.....it's not ranked #55 in Georgia for nothing!

Wait, but you thought it was a charter school when it wasn't.....shows how much on the subject you know......and it's in your own backyard. Again, that Crusader education paying off.....it's not ranked #55 in Georgia for nothing!

I'd heard of that school previously (it's a newer school), but I wasn't all that familiar with it until I looked closer into it. It's a good school...we need more of 'em! We are blessed here in Gwinnett county in that our school system consistently ranks among the best in the State...we do have many good schools here and it's big a reason why so many choose our county for residence.

However, that school while fine academically is not the standard for most government run institutions. As well as it does perform, it is the exception rather than the rule. I'm for educational excellence, however and wherever it is achieved. If that school with its strenuous admission requirements and performance based curriculum are the vehicles to improve results for the vast majority of other government run schools, we should be following their example. It can be done.

All private schools operate on the same principle, and the competition among them along with limited bureaucracy, parental involvement, and high expectations produce outstanding results as the RULE for Parents and Teachers and not the exception.

School choice, vouchers, competition, limited bureaucracy, parental involvement, innovation in course instruction, maintaining high standards, and demanding nothing less than academic excellence are all the ingredients required to improve the overall poor performance of most government run schools.

Why the Democrat party and its political supporters which include teacher's unions oppose those proven remedies for under performing government schools is not only beyond me to explain, but one of the primary reasons why I vote Republican.

Last edited:
So you post about things you don't know much about and claim it's something its not.........I've known that for 3+ years.

So you post about things you don't know much about and claim it's something its not.........I've known that for 3+ years.

No, I post what I know about truthfully, and stand by what I post. It makes no sense to brag about facts you cannot prove, make threats you do not carry out, mention names you do not know, income you do not earn, or status you do not have. You've done that for 3 years and the more of it you do, the more obvious you are exposed.

No, I post what I know about truthfully, and stand by what I post. It makes no sense to brag about facts you cannot prove, make threats you do not carry out, mention names you do not know, income you do not earn, or status you do not have. You've done that for 3 years and the more of it you do, the more obvious you are exposed.

Ok. I believe I just posted a FACT that a school you claimed was a charter school was in actuality NOT. [laughing]

Ok. I believe I just posted a FACT that a school you claimed was a charter school was in actuality NOT. [laughing]

It started out as a charter school, and while you are correct it currently is not, there are no other Government schools in Gwinnett county operating as it does.

That school is a rare finer example of a larger argument you cannot win. Government schools do not perform as well as their Private school counterparts and a heavy-handed inefficient bureaucracy along with poor performance expectations are the primary reasons. That Gwinnett school created and chartered as an alternative is an exception, and should be a model for other government run schools.

Why it is not ought to concern you as a Government school Parent as much as you are proud of that particular school's competitive results vs other Private schools in our area. It be should the standard, not the exception. It is with Private schools. Few if any, under perform.

Last edited:
It started out as a charter school, and while you are correct it currently is not, there are no other Government schools in Gwinnett county operating as it does.

That school is a rare finer example of a larger argument you cannot win. Government schools do not perform as well as their Private school counterparts and a heavy-handed inefficient bureaucracy along with poor performance expectations are the primary reasons. That Gwinnett school created and chartered as an alternative is an exception, and should be a model for other government run schools.

Why it is not ought to concern you as a Government school Parent as much as you are proud of that particular school's competitive results vs other Private schools in our area. It should the standard, not the exception. It is with Private schools. Few if any, under perform.

Apology accepted.

So you don’t believe the last weeks of social distancing made any difference?

social distancing makes sense because the premise is space as a barrier to acquiring the virus. No different than a glove or a mask being a barrier. Space and time are huge factors too. I applaud the president's leadership on social distancing because it likely save countless lives.

Last edited:
social distancing makes sense because the premise is space as a barrier to acquiring the virus. No different than a glove or a mask being a barrier. Space and time are huge factors too. I applaud the president's leadership on social distancing because it likely save countless lives.
And if 4 weeks of social distancing saved countless lives, than 3 weeks of social distancing (when recommended) would’ve saved countless lives too, right?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT