ADVERTISEMENT

We need to combat Christianphobia

And what other things are churches forced to do now that they don't want to do? Nothing. Churches can do whatever they want, no matter how nutty.

Christians are forced to go against their will routinely.

Christians are forced to go against their will routinely.

That's not related to what I said. THE says the gov't is gonna for churches to marry gay folks. I was asking what other things the gov't forces churches to do. If you started a church and refused to do interracial marriage would the gov't intervene? I don't think so.

That's not related to what I said. THE says the gov't is gonna for churches to marry gay folks. I was asking what other things the gov't forces churches to do. If you started a church and refused to do interracial marriage would the gov't intervene? I don't think so.

It forces them not to engage in politics from the pulpit. That's a biggy.

Reactions: atlkvb
It forces them not to engage in politics from the pulpit. That's a biggy.

No it doesn't, it forced them to PAY TAXES if they're going to engage in politics.

And in practice it doesn't even do that since that isn't even enforced much of the time. Often churches engage in politics and yet still get their tax exemption, which is wrong and illegal.

Reactions: countryroads89
No it doesn't, it forced them to PAY TAXES if they're going to engage in politics.

And in practice it doesn't even do that since that isn't even enforced much of the time. Often churches engage in politics and yet still get their tax exemption, which is wrong and illegal.

iu

By the way, in case it hasn't occurred to you, by your logic it should be perfectly fine for ISIS to have a branch in America promoting their political views while not paying taxes.

By the way, in case it hasn't occurred to you, by your logic it should be perfectly fine for ISIS to have a branch in America promoting their political views while not paying taxes.

No, that's by some weird logic you're trying to attribute to me.

And what other things are churches forced to do now that they don't want to do? Nothing. Churches can do whatever they want, no matter how nutty.

Ask for tax exempt status. Obama's IRS needed to know what, when, and how they Prayed before deciding if the requests were legitimate.

If they were politically motivated in any way they got rejected or put in red tape prison.

A person who truly asks that question has something wrong with them.

I don't hate them personally because I don't know any. But I hate their program and the way they try to set themselves up as Superior to us. I hate what they represent and their delusional fans.

I don't hate them personally because I don't know any. But I hate their program and the way they try to set themselves up as Superior to us. I hate what they represent and their delusional fans.
Ah, Pitt sucks and Miami swallows, but they’re loyalty and love of their alma mater or hometown team deserves respect. And “hate” for any of them is a very ignorant approach to people.

Ah, Pitt sucks and Miami swallows, but they’re loyalty and love of their alma mater or hometown team deserves respect. And “hate” for any of them is a very ignorant approach to people.

No it doesn't. Eat sh*t Pitt!

Don't be throwing stones until your side stops shooting people in bunches.
There you go again, with the sides thing, don’t look now but I bet your “side” is going to shoot you in the back of the head the moment you aren’t useful

Sums you up pretty good right there. Love, love, love......everybody on your side only hunh?......is that the Christian way?

Lighten up boom...this is a Sports message board. You know good and well I'm speaking in a Sports rivalry frame of reference. I'm not about to take an AR-15 up to Oakland and shoot up the Cathederal of Ignorance...although the way they negative recruit against us they probably deserve it!

There you go again, with the sides thing, don’t look now but I bet your “side” is going to shoot you in the back of the head the moment you aren’t useful

Now who's preaching hate and inciting violence? Shoot him in the back of his head?
Really boom? And you're upset with me telling Yinzers to eat sh*t?

Rock on then boom.

Your just mad because we're finally calling you Marxists on your bullshit and going to roll it all back and then some.

Violent imagery, but then again SJWs always project.

Now who's preaching hate and inciting violence? Shoot him in the back of his head?

Rock on then boom.

I keep telling you, these guys are violent and it's only going to escalate the more ground they lose. Just wait until Trump appoints 2 more Supreme Court Justices and we get rid of Roe v Wade.

I keep telling you, these guys are violent and it's only going to escalate the more ground they lose. Just wait until Trump appoints 2 more Supreme Court Justices and we get rid of Roe v Wade.

You might be right. They are certainly getting testy.

Rock on then boom.
I’m upset with your hypocrisy.....I can shoot anyone I want to, but I won’t.....it’s people like you that will, once one thing to hate is gone....you’ll find another and another

Your just mad because we're finally calling you Marxists on your bullshit and going to roll it all back and then some.

Violent imagery, but then again SJWs always project.
You are a giant limpdick. I bet all that rage you throw around was churned up to fill a big hole that was left when your life finally came into relief and just seemed empty for whatever reason.

You are a giant limpdick. I bet all that rage you throw around was churned up to fill a big hole that was left when your life finally came into relief and just seemed empty for whatever reason.

SJWs ALWAYS double down. Thanks for yet another demonstration Boomboom.

Lighten up boom...this is a Sports message board. You know good and well I'm speaking in a Sports rivalry frame of reference. I'm not about to take an AR-15 up to Oakland and shoot up the Cathederal of Ignorance...although the way they negative recruit against us they probably deserve it!
Then don’t use it as an example of why it’s ok to hate groups of people

I’m upset with your hypocrisy.....I can shoot anyone I want to, but I won’t.....it’s people like you that will, once one thing to hate is gone....you’ll find another and another

The only person I'd shoot at boom is the one who tries to take my gun away. You are just making wild accusations as if people who own firearms can't wait to open up on anyone breathing!

Calm down. Your worst fears should be lawless Leftists with illegal guns not God fearing Christians who legally own them.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT