ADVERTISEMENT

Vegas?????.....Gambling?????

the sacrifice of their LB coach just took place. Poor fella. Let's see if that's enough to satisfy the Gods and keep the heat off Harbaugh.

the sacrifice of their LB coach just took place. Poor fella. Let's see if that's enough to satisfy the Gods and keep the heat off Harbaugh.
I hope not......I want the cheaters exposed and punished...I remember the joy of some on this board a couple of years ago when WVU got slapped for a small equipment violation in fall practice......there will soon be an even greater joy when the cheaters who really don't have to cheat are called to account for their misdeeds......I smell cheeseburgers

^^^^ only thing slow head smells is the bullsh** steaming out of his mouth.

Partridge was fired for talking about the investigation to others, and since the lame ncaa forbids the program being investigated to be able to speak about, he had to be fired.

What the hell does Vegas and gambling have to do with your insanity? You watching ESPmsNbc again?

^^^^ only thing slow head smells is the bullsh** steaming out of his mouth.

Partridge was fired for talking about the investigation to others, and since the lame ncaa forbids the program being investigated to be able to speak about, he had to be fired.

What the hell does Vegas and gambling have to do with your insanity? You watching ESPmsNbc again?
hide and watch...just hide and watch...this isn't over.....and I hope you are (michigan) man enough to own up to it when (not if) it happens......enjoy your Saturday cheeseburger,,,,,here's a little hint.......booster involvement

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT