ADVERTISEMENT

Truth be told

Whatever makes you feel better about trusting the stumble, I guess. Only one of our teams lost and got hammered on national TV. My team's defense was very good: Giving up only 153 yards to even a bad conference opponent on the road is worth writing home about. Having stated this, the offense was offensive, and my picks were even worse...LOL The best part of the sports weekend, though, was watching State Penn's backups respond to WVU's meaningless touchdown with their own meaningless touchdown to cover the spread and cause Old Fold Blew fans to cry for the rest of the weekend...ha ha.

Reactions: mofo
Whatever makes you feel better about trusting the stumble, I guess. Only one of our teams lost and got hammered on national TV. My team's defense was very good: Giving up only 153 yards to even a bad conference opponent on the road is worth writing home about. Having stated this, the offense was offensive, and my picks were even worse...LOL The best part of the sports weekend, though, was watching State Penn's backups respond to WVU's meaningless touchdown with their own meaningless touchdown to cover the spread and cause Old Fold Blew fans to cry for the rest of the weekend...ha ha.
got to give you this Franklin story...my son the chef worked in state college for a while where franklin takes his recruits on visits...my son had a large party that Franklin wanted him to move because they were taking too much time in the bathroom (wonder what they were doing?)......he wouldn't do it and franklin had a fit....but my kids diners stayed where they were..I'm not crying, I expected it...the pedophiles are good.....week 3 will se how good WV is...I still say no more than 6 wins if that.....

none of our teams did anything to write home about this past weekend
Slow sled is an Akok liking fool. Michigan rolled their opponent and played the scrubs. Nobody was humiliated worse than WVU, and even people up here that watch the competition, aka ohio state and Penn state were making fun of WVU. Especially the trick plays. WVU is lame, your coach is lame, and WVU hired idiot Gordon Gee once ohio state found a way to fire his woke ass. WVU is on a free fall and you know it. Please don't try to make your misery comparable to Michigan or ohio state. You only make yourself look dumber than we already know you are.

Slow sled is an Akok liking fool. Michigan rolled their opponent and played the scrubs. Nobody was humiliated worse than WVU, and even people up here that watch the competition, aka ohio state and Penn state were making fun of WVU. Especially the trick plays. WVU is lame, your coach is lame, and WVU hired idiot Gordon Gee once ohio state found a way to fire his woke ass. WVU is on a free fall and you know it. Please don't try to make your misery comparable to Michigan or ohio state. You only make yourself look dumber than we already know you are.
waaah waaah waah.........your team doctor is a pedophile, your ex coaches son is a scumbag and the head weasel has a thing for cheeseburgers and has to eat them from the sidelines for three weeks........WV isn't supposed to be good....michigan is.......but which program has all the embarrassment look now?......no wonder you only come out at night.......and YOU are the one who keeps bringing up akok....just sayin.......and is the rumor true that the music blasting from practice at the big house is Cheeseburger in Paradise?

Last edited:
none of our teams did anything to write home about this past weekend
I think PSU is really good. maybe shaky in the kicking game and maybe shouldn't have been settling for FG attempts when they had the ball that deep in WVU territory but overall a strong team. You boys showed enough that 6-6 is not completely out of the question but more 5-7 if I were a betting man.!

I think PSU is really good. maybe shaky in the kicking game and maybe shouldn't have been settling for FG attempts when they had the ball that deep in WVU territory but overall a strong team. You boys showed enough that 6-6 is not completely out of the question but more 5-7 if I were a betting man.!
Id take that bet at 5-7...a chance at 6-6 if they pull an upset

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT