ADVERTISEMENT

Trump uses doctored map to back false claim about Hurricane Dorian

As I see it, we're making progress if the Left resorts to reading the Bible in their ongoing effort to discredit Christians. Either they think something is in there worth discrediting, or they are extremely upset Christians find something in there that's creditworthy....otherwise why even bother?

Progress for "Progressives"? [cheers]

Rebut his scripture citing, then.......

As I see it, we're making progress if the Left resorts to reading the Bible in their ongoing effort to discredit Christians. Either they think something is in there worth discrediting, or they are extremely upset Christians find something in there that's creditworthy....otherwise why even bother?

Progress for "Progressives"? [cheers]
"The left" lol, You remind me of a joke I was told by my Preacher years ago, a man of no specific faith or church is allowed into heaven, St. Peter says you can stay in any part of heaven, shows him the bingo and party room for the Catholics, shows him the Presbyterian area where every fourth Presbyterian has a fifth, lol, another joke, shows him the Methodist area, etc. etc., then he says now we have to be quiet down this hall, this is where the born again inerrant bible crowd is, they think they are the only ones up here!

"The left" lol, You remind me of a joke I was told by my Preacher years ago, a man of no specific faith or church is allowed into heaven, St. Peter says you can stay in any part of heaven, shows him the bingo and party room for the Catholics, shows him the Presbyterian area where every fourth Presbyterian has a fifth, lol, another joke, shows him the Methodist area, etc. etc., then he says now we have to be quiet down this hall, this is where the born again inerrant bible crowd is, they think they are the only ones up here!

I thought Heaven doesn't exist?

Basic rule of comedy Keyser....it HAS to have a grain of Truth in it in order to be funny.

YOU don't believe in Heaven. Your joke about it therefore is pointless.

Last edited:
Reactions: WVU82
“Bitter water”, psalms 137: 8-9 ??

Hey boomer, since you're reading Psalms to make a point about something in the Bible try this one and see if it lines up?

Psalm 14:1 The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.”

What do 'ya think...is that one a keeper?:scream:

a man of no specific faith or church is allowed into heaven,

See Keyser the reason this joke misses the funny bone is because as any good Christian knows, you can't get into Heaven without "Faith". A Preacher told you that joke?o_O

Epic fail Keyser....epic fail Bro.:joy:

He's clueless. Next topic.
I know the “good book” has a vengeful God that calls for the death of “innocent babies”, women, children in wartime. I know the “morality” of the Bible is a farce that cannot allow for any modern concept of civility to exist without abandoning vast amounts of the “word of God”.

Reactions: countryroads89
I have science, logic, evidence and common sense.

You have only disbelief, properly earning your nickname "no where man".

"No where man don't worry, take your time don't hurry...leave it all 'till somebody else lends you a hand"...ah, la, la, la, la.....
(I'd play your song again too but I'm on my phone and it's a pain linking video clips)[winking]

ED0S5JvWkAAQy-1

You are correct.....indeed there is.....

The federal agency that monitors hurricanes said Friday that Hurricane Dorian could have impacted Alabama, backing claims by President Trump that he was right to tweet a warning over the weekend about the storm affecting the state.
The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) said that "information provided by NOAA and the National Hurricane Center to President Trump and the wider public demonstrated that tropical-storm-force winds from Hurricane Dorian could impact Alabama."

Tweet from NeuroPsychoPhD (@SethN12)
NeuroPsychoPhD (@SethN12) Tweeted:
If you’re keeping score, the Department of Justice and a major agency within the Department of Commerce (NOAA) are now ENABLING Trump’s pathology...

We have no Congress...

https://t.co/welnlSo16e

you're TDS is amazing...

I don't think you can do this for another 5/9 years...

ED1rps_U0AA8FPT

Last edited:
On Aug. 28 CNN’s chief weather guy told Don Lemon that the states that may be hit by Dorian included Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama.

From Aug 28 to Aug. 31, locations in Alabama were mentioned in charts that listed percentage chance of tropical storm force winds or hurricane winds.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT