ADVERTISEMENT

Trump uses doctored map to back false claim about Hurricane Dorian

You might want to break out your dictionary and look up the meaning of replacement.

LMAO. You trumpers are actually dumber than I thought you were.
Considering there wasn’t actually a “wall” there, I’d call what we’re putting up as new. And if you’re the arbiter of intelligence and on the opposite side of my position, I’m damn happy to be where I’m at. You’re a fvcking boob.

Considering there wasn’t actually a “wall” there, I’d call what we’re putting up as new. And if you’re the arbiter of intelligence and on the opposite side of my position, I’m damn happy to be where I’m at. You’re a fvcking boob.

There was a wall there. They tore it down. That’s why this wall is called a “replacement.” JFC

Reactions: tjebarr

Country gives advice to Christians to "follow what the Bible teaches" and when it comes to supporting Trump's Pro Life position doesn't know what advice the Bible gives.o_O

There was a wall there. They tore it down. That’s why this wall is called a “replacement.” JFC
There was what looked like a guard rail there in some cases, in others it was corrugated tin with holes all in it, etc. Just stop. You all are literally trying to semantic your way to being oblivious of Trump winning on this.

Country gives advice to Christians to "follow what the Bible teaches" and when it comes to supporting Trump's Pro Life position doesn't know what advice the Bible gives.o_O

Show me where the Bible says to separate children from their mothers. Show me where the Bible says to put children in cages and deny them medical care and basic hygiene. If that’s your version of “pro life,” no thanks.

Reactions: tjebarr
There was what looked like a guard rail there in some cases, in others it was corrugated tin with holes all in it, etc. Just stop.

Country is the only Leftist poster who when embarrassed and proven wrong doubles down for more embarrassment.

Reactions: WVU82

ALL of those maps projecting the path of that Hurricane were wrong. ALL of them! The fact Leftists are seizing on predictions Trump used showing it hitting Alabama proves how desperate they are and absent of any idea how to beat him. So they blame him for missing Alabama's hit. What about Florida, Georgia, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Cuba, and 100% of everywhere else it missed forecasters were predicting it would hit?

Desperate fools.

Last edited:
ALL of those maps projecting the path of that Hurricane were wrong. ALL of them! The fact Leftists are seizing on predictions Trump used showing it hitting Alabama proves how desperate they are and absent of any idea how to beat him. So they blame him for missing Alabama's hit. What about Florida, Georgia, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Cuba, and 100% of everywhere else it missed they were predicting it would hit?

Desperate fools.
What?

Show me where the Bible says to separate children from their mothers. Show me where the Bible says to put children in cages and deny them medical care and basic hygiene. If that’s your version of “pro life,” no thanks.

Children "in cages" aren't aborted two minutes before they're born Volcano brain!
YOU said Christians should follow the Bible's teaching. The Bible respects Life, not infanticide. Why no advice following the Bible's instructions on the sanctity of Life?

Because you're a 100% fake piece of waxed fruit.

Since you're convinced we're capable of "changing the climate" why couldn't we predict with relative accuracy exactly where that Hurricane was headed, stopped it, or at least turned it around?

We can "change" the climate in 14 years, but we can't predict where a five day old Hurricane is headed that's coming straight at us?o_O

We're so sophisticated we mere mortals.[eyeroll]

Since you're convinced we're capable of "changing the climate" why couldn't we predict with relative accuracy exactly where that Hurricane was headed, stopped it, or at least turned it around?

We can "change" the climate in 14 years, but we can't predict where a five day old Hurricane is headed that's coming straight at us?o_O

We're so sophisticated we mere mortals.[eyeroll]
You’re the smartest idiot Ive ever come across

Reactions: countryroads89

Kinda hard to argue the obvious, but country tries. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby

Absolutely or relatively? How do you ever make up your mind on the "est" of anything "nowhere man"? o_O

(as a matter if fact, isn't the ultimate expression of anything as in "smartest" absolutely contrary to relative dogma?)

So tell us "no where man", just how many idiots do you associate with? Do you learn something from them or instruct them on how to improve on your example?

Country is the only Leftist poster who when embarrassed and proven wrong doubles down for more embarrassment.

No he's not, it's actually one of the three rules they live by.

SJWs always lie
SJWs always double down
SJWs always project.

Here the best synopsis of their playbook there is.

iu

Reactions: atlkvb and WVU82
I’ve never actually seen denial like this.

As I said, they live in an "alternate reality". We see "X" they see "Y". It's usually the exact opposite of what "is" is.

Didn't Bill Clinton warn us this was coming?

US Cistoms said no new wall.

From Twitter:

"24 hours ago, Bernie Sanders recommended taxpayer funded abortion of innocent babies in poor countries to combat #ClimateChange.

Yet, NO ONE in the mainstream media has raised an eyebrow!"

Can you imagine the "Trump's a racist" cat calls from the Left if the 'blonde Godzilla pussy grabber from Queens' suggested exterminating poor Brown folks to keep the planet cool?

Come to think of concern for poor "brown people" where's @Original Mountaineer1 ?

Isn't he strangely silent over Bernie's suggested genocide against economically oppressed people of color?o_O

Last edited:
From Twitter:

"24 hours ago, Bernie Sanders recommended taxpayer funded abortion of innocent babies in poor countries to combat #ClimateChange.

Can you imagine the "Trump's a racist" cat calls from the Left if the 'blonde Godzilla pussy grabber from Queens' suggested exterminating poor Brown folks to keep the planet cool?

Come to think of concern for poor "brown people" where's @Original Mountaineer1 ?

Isn't he strangely silent over Bernie's suggested genocide against economically oppressed people of color?o_O

Link please

As I said, they live in an "alternate reality". We see "X" they see "Y". It's usually the exact opposite of what "is" is.

Didn't Bill Clinton warn us this was coming?

Google it. Not a single mile of new wall was built as of July 2019. Straight from the right-leaning Washington Examiner

From Twitter:

You really ought to read what he actually said. He says people in poor countries ought to have access to birth control. But you are known to lie.....

Reactions: countryroads89
Google it. Not a single mile of new wall was built as of July 2019. Straight from the right-leaning Washington Examiner
Again, I’d argue all of it is new wall, as this is actually effective vs what was in place. But do go on with your head squarely up your ass.

From Twitter:

Doesn’t God advocate for killing babies and forced miscarriage? Hosea

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT