ADVERTISEMENT

Trump 17%, Jeb Bush 14% in new poll

I didn't know you were deflecting the conversation by putting a Hillary quote on a totally different subject into the conversation. Benghazi has been beaten to death and your deflection is meaningless to me on this conversation. But thanks for clarifying.
Trump could campaign naked with a swastica tattood on his forehead and these clowns will predictably deflect to hillary

Trump could campaign naked with a swastica tattood on his forehead and these clowns will predictably deflect to hillary

That is apparently true. And is why my first post in this thread remains to be true on my opinion.

I have no clue what you are referencing to.

It's good to see you finally got something right. You are getting more and more irrational and close minded. Since you claim to be an expert on Trump, name ONE of his companies that he has CLOSED in the U.S. and relocated in China or Mexico. Were you ever to find any FACTS backing up your BOGUS financial claim regarding Glenn Beck. I love how you show your ignorance by the lack of any evidence for the outlandish claims you make.

Last edited:
It's good to see you finally got something right. You are getting more and more irrational and close minded. Since you claim to be an expert on Trump, name ONE of his companies that he has CLOSED in the U.S. and relocated in China or Mexico. Were you ever to find any FACTS backing up your BOGUS financial claim regarding Glenn Beck. I love how you show your ignorance by the of any evidence for the outlandish claims you make.

I don't claim to be an expert at Trump. He has gone bankrupt numerous of times and currently is fighting to keep many properties open and operational at this time and is well documented. He is mostly in Real Estate so "closing up and moving to China" is mostly irrelevant. But his clothing line in which just got pulled was manufactured mostly in China. So your stupid point is what again?

The point about Beck is he self-destructed and is now out of the "mainstream" media outlets mostly due to his uncontrolled mouth. The comparison is how Trump is self-destructing his business model solely on ridiculous comments. The rest of your comments is nothing more than spin and making things up in your own mind and thinking they are somewhat relevant.

I don't claim to be an expert at Trump. He has gone bankrupt numerous of times and currently is fighting to keep many properties open and operational at this time and is well documented. He is mostly in Real Estate so "closing up and moving to China" is mostly irrelevant. But his clothing line in which just got pulled was manufactured mostly in China. So your stupid point is what again?

The point about Beck is he self-destructed and is now out of the "mainstream" media outlets mostly due to his uncontrolled mouth. The comparison is how Trump is self-destructing his business model solely on ridiculous comments. The rest of your comments is nothing more than spin and making things up in your own mind and thinking they are somewhat relevant.

First, Donald Trump NEVER has owned ANY manufacturing plants that produced clothing, he only sold his name to the line. Second, you made the Beck claim and your implication was clear. Now you are back tracking because you are ignorant of the facts. And what did Glenn Beck have to do with any part of this thread in the first place?

First, Donald Trump NEVER has owned ANY manufacturing plants that produced clothing, he only sold his name to the line. Second, you made the Beck claim and your implication was clear. Now you are back tracking because you are ignorant of the facts. And what did Glenn Beck have to do with any part of this thread in the first place?

I didn't say own. You pulled some idiotic comment about China on this thread. I pointed out that Donald's name is on clothing manufactured in China and now it is you backtracking, not I. Fact is you are wrong as it pertains to Trumps "business" as he is putting his name on a product manufactured in China. That is a big part of Trump's business which is his brand. It isn't my fault you read into comments on this board and get things all messed up like you have with my Beck analogy. You do it constantly and now doing it again with this China crap.

And all of you love McCain so much that you voted for him. What part of being military moved your vote in the past several presidential elections? If you really want to see a farce, look in the mirror. If you were like me and voted McCain, come forward and I will apologize.
Yup. More evidence of what a dumbass you are.
resized_picard-wtf-meme-generator-dumbass-look-at-yourself-you-just-went-full-retard-87ebe8.png

I didn't say own. You pulled some idiotic comment about China on this thread. I pointed out that Donald's name is on clothing manufactured in China and now it is you backtracking, not I. Fact is you are wrong as it pertains to Trumps "business" as he is putting his name on a product manufactured in China. That is a big part of Trump's business which is his brand. It isn't my fault you read into comments on this board and get things all messed up like you have with my Beck analogy. You do it constantly and now doing it again with this China crap.

I didn't know you were deflecting the conversation by putting a Hillary quote on a totally different subject into the conversation. Benghazi has been beaten to death and your deflection is meaningless to me on this conversation. But thanks for clarifying.
Equally, thanks for your response. But a little consistency in the clarification is requested. You honestly didn't recognize the quote from Hilliary and after a period of time you don't follow Benghazi. The comparative of Hillary quote and Trump quote was over your head and the deflection was meaningless.

Yet, you have an appreciation of comparing historical Glenn Beck failure to Trump. That is a bit of a different subject, would you not admit? I really think that you libs are willing to say anything at any time to come to aid of Hillary and Obama. You are learning a bad habit in following those two have of fibbing about most matters. But as long as the world can see through your propensity to lie about the political matters, I can understand.

no, but you should be by now.
What, you supporting the lying Thunder Thighs and suggesting I sweating? Do you never have anything original to offer? You can only transfer someone's idea?
Yup. More evidence of what a dumbass you are.
resized_picard-wtf-meme-generator-dumbass-look-at-yourself-you-just-went-full-retard-87ebe8.png
Do all of you blacks attempt to stick together or is it you are just attempting to be relevant as a wannabe?

Yet, you have an appreciation of comparing historical Glenn Beck failure to Trump. That is a bit of a different subject, would you not admit?

Not with my intention which is obviously lost on you and another. The point I was attempting to make was the self-destruction of someone having a "15 minutes" by running off at the mouth carelessly. It was an exact analogy. Pulling a quote out from someone that you hate over a past incident that has no relevance to self-destruction or even military being heroes......sorry but I was lost that the conversation went in that direction.

Not with my intention which is obviously lost on you and another. The point I was attempting to make was the self-destruction of someone having a "15 minutes" by running off at the mouth carelessly. It was an exact analogy. Pulling a quote out from someone that you hate over a past incident that has no relevance to self-destruction or even military being heroes......sorry but I was lost that the conversation went in that direction.
I apologize, if you say you did not recognize the quote from Hillary appearance before congressional committee. Is that what you want us to believe?

I apologize, if you say you did not recognize the quote from Hillary appearance before congressional committee. Is that what you want us to believe?

I did not. I don't care if you believe it or not.

Hillary never commented on the marines who were murdered by Muslim extremists the other day but she did tweet about celebrating the Muslim holiday.

you couldnt be more wrong. All I said was she had it in the bag, and I still believe that. My vote is undecided as yet

Fair enough but she has nothing in the bag. She will get her ass owned in any type of debate.

Look, I am trying not to be rude and ignore your direct post to me as I'm sitting here watching the Open. I will be glad to talk about gardening or golf but I'm not mixing that conversation with the hatred that is spewing on this thread. As you can see there are aholes that do nothing but flame and they will take every opportunity to do so as they have nothing worthwhile to say and they are left out of conversations. If attempting to explain that concept pisses you off, then so be it but that is just the way it is on this board.
Interesting position you are taking here. Especially in a thread started for the exact purpose of bashing a GOP candidate and the electorate who favors him. But yeah, the right wingers are the problem.

Do they have pretty sunsets in bizarro world?

Interesting position you are taking here. Especially in a thread started for the exact purpose of bashing a GOP candidate and the electorate who favors him. But yeah, the right wingers are the problem.

Do they have pretty sunsets in bizarro world?

Maybe you quoted the wrong post of mine before you wrote your cute diatribe. I don't know and doubt anyone even cares but it is ironic you are talking bizarro world with that one.

Maybe you quoted the wrong post of mine before you wrote your cute diatribe. I don't know and doubt anyone even cares but it is ironic you are talking bizarro world with that one.
You were talking about the hate on the right being spewed and you were the first response to this topic.

Trump knows how to use the media for his advantage. They can't ignore him or else they would get no ratings. Tabloid campaign is working

You stupid bastard, it is not as a political leader, but as a leader and doer. Most people are tired of politicians passing themselves of as leaders. I want to see someone who can produce and make things happen. If we can get a few terms with that kind of a team, we may be able to survive a few more terms of your political leaders later.
Lol, I love it when they make you mad. WTF has Trump ever lead? He is getting bashed harder by the other candidates than the left, we don't want him to have to leave!

Reactions: countryroads89
Trump knows how to use the media for his advantage. They can't ignore him or else they would get no ratings. Tabloid campaign is working
I have no doubt that Trump is in for a media ass kicking for the next couple months. In all probability, the polls will all but drop him from the roster. Trump may want to engage his own poll takers for the immediate future to remove bias.

I have no doubt that Trump is in for a media ass kicking for the next couple months. In all probability, the polls will all but drop him from the roster. Trump may want to engage his own poll takers for the immediate future to remove bias.
The media can bash him all they like, but until the poll numbers change...

Lol, I love it when they make you mad. WTF has Trump ever lead? He is getting bashed harder by the other candidates than the left, we don't want him to have to leave!
Quote, "WTF has Trump ever led". I don' t know the man at all, but he has accumulated reported $10billion. He has probably led a few things, don't you think.

Quote, "WTF has Trump ever led". I don' t know the man at all, but he has accumulated reported $10billion. He has probably led a few things, don't you think.

That $10 Billion is being debated. Several economists have come out and said they would put that number closer to $4 Billion. Still, a lot of money....

And Trump has led businesses. So you all want a corporate president? Hmm....

That $10 Billion is being debated. Several economists have come out and said they would put that number closer to $4 Billion. Still, a lot of money....

And Trump has led businesses. So you all want a corporate president? Hmm....
What I don't want is another lying politician that has accomplished nothing outside of politics. That may just be the bunch that favors Trump or Carli or Ben. Politicians are going to destroy the world if it can be destroyed. We have one now who wants to act like royalty and maybe even think of himself as such.

What I don't want is another lying politician that has accomplished nothing outside of politics. That may just be the bunch that favors Trump or Carli or Ben. Politicians are going to destroy the world if it can be destroyed. We have one now who wants to act like royalty and maybe even think of himself as such.

So, you would trust Trump with commander-in-chief responsibilities if pushed by another leader? He may know how to run a business, but being president is a little more responsibility than the economy. Criticize all the past leaders all you want. Being president isn't easy. Maybe you should run?

Oh, and I'm sure Trump has never lied before in his life.....

I know Trump has lied at least twice. The first time was when he promised to stay with his 1st wife til death do them part and the second time was when he promised to stay with his 2nd wife until death to them part.

I know Trump has lied at least twice. The first time was when he promised to stay with his 1st wife til death do them part and the second time was when he promised to stay with his 2nd wife until death to them part.
That is one place that Hillary has probably bested the rest of the field of both parties. Hell, ole Bill has probably been guilty of more than accumulated spouses of all who ever ran. They call him Rooster.

So, you would trust Trump with commander-in-chief responsibilities if pushed by another leader? He may know how to run a business, but being president is a little more responsibility than the economy. Criticize all the past leaders all you want. Being president isn't easy. Maybe you should run?

Oh, and I'm sure Trump has never lied before in his life.....
His campaign won't be around long enough for us to worry about that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT