ADVERTISEMENT

Tony...Humptod...Muthed

Snow Sled Baby

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
Staunton Va
when I saw that some school called southern indiana with a 16-16 record got invited to the cbi I thought this might be a teaching moment for the doctrine.....stop playing schools like queens college and , yes, THE Glenville State University Pioneers in order to try to get to 20 wins every year. Since you are doomed to forever be in a one bid league such will be your recurring destiny until the doctrine is shown the door or whomever makes you schedule gets a clue........and I do think that at 24-7 they should have gone somewhere......but I do hear that ahia state is looking for a game [banana]
🤟

Last edited:
when I saw that some school called southern indiana with a 16-16 record got invited to the cbi I thought this might be a teaching moment for the doctrine.....stop playing schools like queens college and , yes, THE Glenville State University Pioneers in order to try to get to 20 wins every year. Since you are doomed to forever be in a one bid league such will be your recurring destiny until the doctrine is shown the door or whomever makes you schedule gets a clue........and I do think that at 24-7 they should have gone somewhere......but I do hear that ahia state is looking for a game [banana]
🤟
SIU, it's across the river from Louisville! What caused us getting jilted by the NIT was blowing a late lead to ODU, if we win that game were in! I too don't care for our November and December schedule either ( this years) but don't like Huggy's either.

Marshall's AD said no to paying to play in a tournament, which is a wise choice. Wish Michigan would have followed North Carolina's lead, and said no to playing in the NIT. Further embarrassment looming for JuLost.

Reactions: Humptod
I agreed with that decision...the pay to play is nonsense!
said Marshall is an ncaa or NIT program. Is that part of the doctrine? Then went on to say there a lot of teams that wouldn't want to play Marshall? haha. I'm sure all teams in both tournaments are thinking that.

said Marshall is an ncaa or NIT program. Is that part of the doctrine? Then went on to say there a lot of teams that wouldn't want to play Marshall? haha. I'm sure all teams in both tournaments are thinking that.
I know one that's scared to play us.....

Marshall's AD said no to paying to play in a tournament, which is a wise choice. Wish Michigan would have followed North Carolina's lead, and said no to playing in the NIT. Further embarrassment looming for JuLost.
I disagree.....michigan is young enough to benefit from extra practices and games.....unc is a veteran team that just wants it to be over

I disagree.....michigan is young enough to benefit from extra practices and games.....unc is a veteran team that just wants it to be over
There will be no benefit. Woke is woke, and BLM rules the day.

Maybe add a few more patches on the jerseys or wear pink uniforms more often.

🤟
Says the guy who backs a team that finishes in the bottom half of the B12-2 much of the time. "Hey, look at us, we play with the big boys, so that makes us one of the best."

Says the guy who backs a team that finishes in the bottom half of the B12-2 much of the time. "Hey, look at us, we play with the big boys, so that makes us one of the best."
marshla would have been 7-24 against WVU's schedule.......and that's IF you pulled an upset or 2......big boy basketball vs jv basketball......and you see the results....24 wins and putting away the basketball equipment until next year's doctrine disaster

🤟

ahia state?........certainly not the Bear's minions...playing marshla would hurt WV schedule strength
You're obviously obsessed with Ohio State, which has football and basketball programs superior to the Old Fold & Blew. You started a thread about Marshall, but can't stop posting about Ohio State in it. LOL #EatenUp

You're obviously obsessed with Ohio State, which has football and basketball programs superior to the Old Fold & Blew. You started a thread about Marshall, but can't stop posting about Ohio State in it. LOL #EatenUp
funny you should use the word obsessed when you know everything about The HOF Bear...ill bet you know his underwear size

funny you should use the word obsessed when you know everything about The HOF Bear...ill bet you know his underwear size
So says the ancient creep who often tells us how much better he thinks tHuggs looks in tent canvass pullovers vs. slimmer, more sober and and younger coaches. Stop deflecting and diverting...you're eaten up with the Buckeyes. I'm posting about a fat and drunk WVU coach on a WVU message board. You're obsessing over Ohio State in threads that you start about Marshall on a WVU board. Understand the difference?

So says the ancient creep who often tells us how much better he thinks tHuggs looks in tent canvass pullovers vs. slimmer, more sober and and younger coaches. Stop deflecting and diverting...you're eaten up with the Buckeyes. I'm posting about a fat and drunk WVU coach on a WVU message board. You're obsessing over Ohio State in threads that you start about Marshall on a WVU board. Understand the difference?
[banana]
[banana] [banana] [banana] ......losers!!!!!!

^^^ Loser, indeed. Perhaps, your Walmart t-shirt team will close the gap on the superior Buckeyes in this year's NCAA Tournament, but don't bet on it. Let's review the numbers, shall we:

NCAA titles: Ohio State 1, WVU 0
Final four appearances: Ohio State 11, WVU 2
NCAA tournament win/loss records: Ohio State 57-33, WVU 32-30

Dinner has been served, dancing banana bopper...LOL

^^^ Loser, indeed. Perhaps, your Walmart t-shirt team will close the gap on the superior Buckeyes in this year's NCAA Tournament, but don't bet on it. Let's review the numbers, shall we:

Dinner has been served, dancing banana bopper...LOL
ancient history...latest history.... buckeye souls in jars in morgantown...taken on a frigid sunday afternoon in the valueless city arena

ancient history...latest history.... buckeye souls in jars in morgantown...taken on a frigid sunday afternoon in the valueless city arena
What the He!! are you babbling about, geezer? The last match-up was played in Cleveland. It was so long ago that you can't even remember where it was played. Oh, and Ohio State won an NCAA tournament game in 2022. Only the Twerps, who can't win on the road, stand in the Old Fold & Blew's way to get one victory in the Tournament, so try not to choke. Of course, y'all haven't beaten a power conference opponent in the NCAA Tournament in many years, so don't take the Twerps for granted.

What the He!! are you babbling about, geezer? The last match-up was played in Cleveland. It was so long ago that you can't even remember where it was played. Oh, and Ohio State won an NCAA tournament game in 2022. Only the Twerps, who can't win on the road, stand in the Old Fold & Blew's way to get one victory in the Tournament, so try not to choke. Of course, y'all haven't beaten a power conference opponent in the NCAA Tournament in many years, so don't take the Twerps for granted.
but we beat YOU

🤟
Put all of that hatred for Marshall away, Sled. Lets win one for the Gipper.

don't hate marshla......was actually accepted there...but I detest the goings on of the clowns in your athletic dept...and there have been many
that's a pretty hypocritical statement to make, as all one has to do is peek inside your own athletic department.

Huggins is a drunken slob
Rich Rod was a whore
Oliver Luck is one of the biggest losers known within the sports world
Kneel Brown is a true clown
Holgorsen is a Cocaine Cowboy
You've had coaches fired for being racists towards players, although I'll give you a pass there due to wokism
Even your school President is racist towards Catholics

To close, one who lives in glass houses should refrain from tossing stones.

that's a pretty hypocritical statement to make, as all one has to do is peek inside your own athletic department.

Rich Rod was a whore
You've had coaches fired for being racists towards players, although I'll give you a pass there due to wokism

Gordon Gee was run out on rail at OSU....and lands at WVU where he's the biggest POS in the state!

Rich Rod was a whore

glass houses......team doctors......you better not throw anything......but Bo's son sure got thrown......under the bus....be a michigan man...whatever that means...you opened the book.....want to pursue it some more?

as The Rock says.......IT Doesn't Matter......where WV plays ahia state......your souls are jarred........where are you staying in Birmingham?.......oh....I forgot

Rich Rod was a whore

Catholicism is a race? LOL.

Slow Head keeps deflecting from these annoying statistics:

These numbers are so painful to Slow Head that he would rather focus on random out of conference regular seasons games played years ago. It sucks to be Slow Head.

glass houses......team doctors......you better not throw anything......but Bo's son sure got thrown......under the bus....be a michigan man...whatever that means...you opened the book.....want to pursue it some more?
deflection.

You're the one making lame accusations against Marshall coaches, while overlooking the elephant in your own kitchen.

You want to schedule Michigan in any sport? They'll lace them up with you.

deflection.

You're the one making lame accusations against Marshall coaches, while overlooking the elephant in your own kitchen.

Huggy goes Code Blue and Brown gets under the bed!

deflection.

my accusations are not lame...the doctrine claimed a state championship when there was none...said The Bear was scared to play.......and the lame assed AD crying about cancelling part of a game when the herds brains were getting beat out and then saying WV is scared to play....I need say nothing more than 0.26 winning percentage in basketball and a big fat 0.0 winning percentage in football.....but WV is scared to play..........scared?...my round white buttocks....and WV will play anybody anytime anywhere....except schools that don't know their place

deflection.

Deflection???....you deflected pretty quick when the subject of Bo's kid and the team doctor came up.......and Bo's kid wasn't the last one

I know one that's scared to play us.....
It's not that they're scared. They're just tired of beating the shit out of you and killing the SOS.

What was it D'Antoni said? Oh that's right, "we're back".

So who does Marshall play in first round of NIT?

Sorry to hear about Marshall Hall of Famer John Milhoan died Friday.

Deflection???....you deflected pretty quick when the subject of Bo's kid and the team doctor came up.......and Bo's kid wasn't the last one
What does a homosexual doctor at Michigan have to do with you calling out the Herd coaches when your own coaches are far from being considered angels?

It's not that they're scared. They're just tired of beating the shit out of you and killing the SOS.

What was it D'Antoni said? Oh that's right, "we're back".

So who does Marshall play in first round of NIT?

Sorry to hear about Marshall Hall of Famer John Milhoan died Friday.
More like tired of losing in Huntington and Charleston and even Morgantown.!

11-34. So in both major sports, you've been able to celebrate 11 times. Congrats, I guess?
You boys have lost 11 times in hoops, and I don't remember a close game in Huntington...but the sun came up in the morning and the Earth didn't fall off its axis! Why are you boys afraid to play?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT