ADVERTISEMENT

Tommy Tuberville, Village Idiot, Applauds Alabama IVF Ruling Before Finding Out He Has No Idea What It Actually Does

You do understand that he signed it? "Buck stops here".........
You do understand there are 435 members of Congress, half of 'em hated his guts and worked from the time they accused him of "colluding" with Russians up until they tried a second time to impeach him...to prevent him from accomplishing anything... let alone spending and tax cuts!

How many times did YOU call your Democrat representative and insist he back Trump's spending and tax cutting initiatives like you're so "into" them now? 🤔

@MountaineerWV ...doing what he does best
giphy.gif

You do understand there are 435 members of Congress, half of 'em hated his guts and worked from the time they accused him of "colluding" with Russians up until they tried a second time to impeach him...to prevent him from accomplishing anything... let alone spending and tax cuts!

How many times did YOU call your Democrat representative and insist he back Trump's spending and tax cutting initiatives like you're so "into" them now? 🤔

@MountaineerWV ...doing what he does best
giphy.gif
AG-fedspend24a.jpg

They tried to accuse me of "gutting" Social Security and Medicare when all I wanted to do was keep them fiscally viable by privatizing and re-capitalizing their actuarial tables! That would have been HUUUUGE!!!!!!!
iu

They tried to accuse me of "gutting" Social Security and Medicare when all I wanted to do was keep them fiscally viable by privatizing and re-capitalizing their actuarial tables! That would have been HUUUUGE!!!!!!!
iu
That's right, HUUUUGGEEEE deficit spending POTUS.

AG-fedspend24a.jpg

That's right, HUUUUGGEEEE deficit spending POTUS.

AG-fedspend24a.jpg
*Note to government educated poster:
Presidents "propose" spending, and Congress "dispenses" spending through its various appropriations bills.

• Early in the calendar year, the president prepares the government’s budget for the next fiscal year, beginning Oct. 1.
  • The budget always sets out detailed spending allocations for the entire government and sometimes includes tax proposals.
  • The president submits the budget to Congress for review and passage by both chambers.
  • If a large number of senators object to the budget, they may filibuster a bill—i.e., prevent a vote on it—unless 60 senators vote to end the filibuster and act on its passage.
  • If a majority of senators—but fewer than 60—favor the bill, they can use a reconciliation process that allows passage by a majority vote.
Source:
How the Federal budget process works

*Note to government educated poster:
Presidents "propose" spending, and Congress "dispenses" spending through its various appropriations bills.

• Early in the calendar year, the president prepares the government’s budget for the next fiscal year, beginning Oct. 1.
  • The budget always sets out detailed spending allocations for the entire government and sometimes includes tax proposals.
  • The president submits the budget to Congress for review and passage by both chambers.
  • If a large number of senators object to the budget, they may filibuster a bill—i.e., prevent a vote on it—unless 60 senators vote to end the filibuster and act on its passage.
  • If a majority of senators—but fewer than 60—favor the bill, they can use a reconciliation process that allows passage by a majority vote.
Source:
How the Federal budget process works
And POTUS signs it, they OWN it. Can't bitch about "too much spending" when your name is on the bill. Now, if Trump would have refused to sign it, that would have been different.

And POTUS signs it, they OWN it. Can't bitch about "too much spending" when your name is on the bill. Now, if Trump would have refused to sign it, that would have been different.
I'll give you 1,000.00 dollars (payable by EFT transfer to any transit routing/account number you designate) if you can name for me how many Presidents got their proposed budgets passed without their signatures? (or refusing to sign the budgets Congress passed)

Just PM me your routing info, and I'll deposit the $$$$ into your account TONIGHT

I'll give you 1,000.00 dollars (payable by EFT transfer to any transit routing/account number you designate) if you can name for me how many Presidents got their proposed budgets passed without their signatures? (or refusing to sign the budgets Congress passed)

Just PM me your routing info, and I'll deposit the $$$$ into your account TONIGHT
:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: Ford employee? Damn.

I don't like priests touching me. You do?
With their outstanding scholarship, yes. Teaching little kids that "Johnny has two momies", or "men can have babies"? Uh, that'd be in your government indoctrination classrooms.

Paul slammed his colleagues for “hypocrisy” and lack of fiscal restraint, as well as a lack of a fair and open process.

“There is probably a lot of blame to go around for the Republicans who are advocating for this debt,” Paul said to CNN’s Erin Burnett OutFront. “But I would say, really, primarily, this is coming from Congress. Leadership in Congress in both the House and Senate has decided to move forward. But the funny thing is you know so often in the media we hear ‘we want you to work together.’ They are are working together but working together to spend a ton of money.”

Republican leaders say Paul wanted a vote on an amendment that is critical of the overall agreement but leaders couldn’t give him that vote even if they wanted to, because it requires consent from all senators.

The proposal also represents a sharp change in tone for Republicans who under President Barack Obama railed strongly for fiscal austerity and warned about a ballooning national debt, and are now in effect removing barriers to spending previously put in place in part by leaders from their own party.

With their outstanding scholarship, yes. Teaching little kids that "Johnny has two momies", or "men can have babies"? Uh, that'd be in your government indoctrination classrooms.
So you do like priests touching you just as long as you get a scholarship? Damn.

Democrats hope to unwind many of the tax cuts Republicans enacted under former President Donald Trump as a way to pay for the majority of the $3.5 trillion spending bill currently under consideration in Congress.

House Ways and Means Committee Chairman Richard Neal, D-Mass., released details Monday of a plan that includes increasing the top corporate tax rate to 26.5%, up from the current rate of 21%, and restoring the top rate to 39.6% for individuals earning more than $400,000 and married couples earning over $450,000.

The changes are part of the tricky balancing act plaguing Democrats' efforts to approve the bulk of President Biden's domestic agenda. Leaders are attempting to prove to skeptics within their own party it is possible to finance a vast expansion of federal spending on everything from housing and health care to financial support for families and climate change — all without increasing taxes on everyday Americans.

So you do like priests touching you just as long as you get a scholarship? Damn.
No I prefer Priests informing me that there are only two genders Almighty God created, (Male & Female...XY & XX chromosomes) and we don't procreate by changing boys to girls or vice versa then celebrating them as a newly created "transgendered" species. :rolleyes:

They also informed me that Life is sacred, unique, created, and precious since we are all created with a Soul in the image of our Creator...not evolved from some primordial soup where we were once tadpoles.

When your kids were born, which gender did they choose?
(I know YOU wear the panties in your family but YOU made that choice bubba)

Last edited:
No I prefer Priests informing me that there are only two genders Almighty God created, (Male & Female...XX & XY chromosomes) and we don't procreate by changing boys to girls or vice versa then celebrating them as a newly created "transgendered" species. :rolleyes:

They also informed me that Life is sacred, unique, created, and precious since we are all created with a Soul in the image of our Creator...not evolved from from some primordial soup where we were once tadpoles.

(I know YOU wear the panties in your family but YOU made that choice bubba)
Really? You going there? Attacking my CHILDREN? That's low, even for you.

Both are FEMALE. Both are solid kids. One full academic scholarship in college this year. And from a "government' school.

Reactions: Airport
Really? You going there? Attacking my CHILDREN? That's low, even for you.

Both are FEMALE. Both are solid kids. One full academic scholarship in college this year. And from a "government' school.
Didn't attack your kids but I do know the genders they were born with they can't change. I don't have to attack you personally to pierce your thinly veiled skin. I stated facts after YOU suggested I enjoyed my Jesuit instructors "touching" me.

Pervert.

If you really want what's best for your kids, you'd get them out of that government indoctrination center, and put them into superior private education. But you're a selfish parent, and your bank account means more to you than your kid's superior education. Rock on.

As much as I dislike Trump, I've never said a negative word about his youngest kid. There's just rules about that, and you evidently don't understand that.

Didn't attack your kids but I do know the genders they were born with they can't change. I don't have to attack you personally to pierce your thinly veiled skin. I stated facts after YOU suggested I enjoyed my Jesuit instructors "touching" me.

Pervert.

If you really want what's best for your kids, you'd get them out of that government indoctrination center, and put them into superior private education. But you're a selfish parent, and your bank account means more to you than your kid's superior education. Rock on.
Let's see.......full scholarship already........think that worked out just fine.

Pervert.

1. Yes, you did.

2. I asked if you liked Priests touching you.

Let's see.......full scholarship already........think that worked out just fine.
Good for them. They got the money you wouldn't give them for a superior education by just working harder. Hopefully once they graduate they'll have marketable job skills and won't be walking around talking about nonsense like DEI and climate change. :rolleyes:

1. Yes, you did.

2. I asked if you liked Priests touching you.
Kids can't "change" (nor do they choose) the genders they're born with! We're getting that sophistry taught in government indoctrination centers (schools) that they can! It's utter nonsense.

You thought you were being clever asking if I "like" Priests touching me and I don't think you expected my answer intellectually "yes" because your reprobate perverted mind was in the gutter when you stated YOU don't "like" Priests touching you. So when's the last time one did?

Deviant.

Last edited:
As much as I dislike Trump, I've never said a negative word about his youngest kid. There's just rules about that, and you evidently don't understand that.
You're such a metrosexual over sensitive flake. I've said nothing derogatory about your kids and in fact congratulated them for their academic achievement, and the fact the genders they were born with they didn't choose! Facts. All I've admonished YOU to do is get them the Hell out of government run schools. If you're OK with the education they get being told they can change their genders if they choose, that's says more about you as a parent than them as your kids.

As much as I dislike Biden, I've never accused him of improperly taking showers with his teenaged Granddaughter even though SHE said he did! There are some things that are just creepy without having to call them out, so I just leave it at calling him "creepy" and that just about covers everything else. 😏

As much as I dislike Biden, I've never accused him of improperly taking showers with his teenaged Granddaughter even though SHE said he did! There are some things that are just creepy without having to call them out, so I just leave it at calling him "creepy" and that just about covers everything else. 😏
You haven’t?

Last edited:
You haven’t?
No I have not! I have pointed out that's what Ashley claimed. Nor do I disparage spouses of other posters on here or accuse them of conducting clandestine adulterous affairs.

How about you?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT