ADVERTISEMENT

Thoughts on WV/Miami.

Oh, I'll be back regardless. This shit is entertainment for me. I don't take it that seriously. If Miami loses, bring it on.

When Miami loses, we'll find you.

Let us know your library's computer center hours so we don't miss you.

Oh my, how could US News have missed this bit of information. Surely, they must have got WVU's ranking wrong and will be revising it soon.

Take your insecurities elsewhere, troll. I shall no longer feed you.

Oh my, how could US News have missed this bit of information. Surely, they must have got WVU's ranking wrong and will be revising it soon.
Funny how you once claimed that you only brought facts and then when confronted with facts you turn into a sniveling shitpile of whiny snark.

Gawd damn you stupid and repetitive.
English is not your first language? Perhaps proper grammar is in order when you call people stupid.

Just to highlight your ignorance, WVU played 4 teams with a better scoring offense than VT and Thug U played 1 better than VT (Pitt). Perhaps you can find some other matrix that will make your point since total offense and scoring offense are not working out for you. Not the sharpest pencil in the box are you skippy?

Hey guys, I feel obligated to share some information with you.

Skippy is a canesport castaway. We ran his ass off the boards about a year ago when he decided to attack a respected posters young child with outrageous lewd sexual remarks. There is no lower form of human garbage than Skippy.

In no way does he speak for the Miami fan base. We are not all snarky childish douchebags.

I don't know much about your team this year, but I'm expecting a good game. Probably something like 36-30. Could go either way. I think it will come down to turnovers.

Skippy is a canesport castaway. We ran his ass off the boards about a year ago when he decided to attack a respected posters young child with outrageous lewd sexual remarks. There is no lower form of human garbage than Skippy.

In no way does he speak for the Miami fan base. We are not all snarky childish douchebags.

I don't know much about your team this year, but I'm expecting a good game. Probably something like 36-30. Could go either way. I think it will come down to turnovers.
Turnovers have pretty much decided all our games this year. In our losses we have given the ball away like it was diseased and in most of our wins we turned the opponent over well even when we didn't capitalize so I would think your prediction of it coming down to TO's is pretty solid.

I don't think I have ever seen a single poster get destroyed and owned by so many in one thread. Skippy has set a record. Now that is saying something when considering the MVU fan base.

So, you are agreeing to the proposition he is offering, right?
English is not your first language? Perhaps proper grammar is in order when you call people stupid.

Just to highlight your ignorance, WVU played 4 teams with a better scoring offense than VT and Thug U played 1 better than VT (Pitt). Perhaps you can find some other matrix that will make your point since total offense and scoring offense are not working out for you. Not the sharpest pencil in the box are you skippy?

Since when did we start pegging offenses to VT? Pretty sure all of the discussion was around offenses Miami faced that have higher ranked offenses than WVU, and vice versa.

Thanks for the heads-up, I figured as much. I've already added to my IGNORE list.

Looking forward to the game.

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
Since when did we start pegging offenses to VT? Pretty sure all of the discussion was around offenses Miami faced that have higher ranked offenses than WVU, and vice versa.
Well Skippy, you used VT as a metric. You have played one scoring offense better than VT while we have played 4. Looks like facts once again destroy your opinions. But thanks for playing.

Well Skippy, you used VT as a metric. You have played one scoring offense better than VT while we have played 4. Looks like facts once again destroy your opinions. But thanks for playing.

Huh? I've referenced VT only as one of the 4 offenses Miami has faced that have higher ranked offenses than WVU. Try to keep up.

Huh? I've referenced VT only as one of the 4 offenses Miami has faced that have higher ranked offenses than WVU. Try to keep up.
And my posts have been about how WVU played much better offenses than Thug U which you have argued against. But hey change the narrative as much as you want Skippy. Facts still destroy your opinions.

And my posts have been about how WVU played much better offenses than Thug U which you have argued against. But hey change the narrative as much as you want Skippy. Facts still destroy your opinions.

I haven't argued that WVU hasn't played higher ranked offenses. WVU played 4 teams with highly ranked offenses that average about 40 ppg. Miami has also played 4 highly ranked offenses that average 36 ppg. These are stats I quoted already.

Miami held those teams to an average of 26 ppg or 72% of their average output. WVU held those teams to 33 ppg or 81% of their average output.

I haven't argued that WVU hasn't played higher ranked offenses. WVU played 4 teams with highly ranked offenses that average about 40 ppg. Miami has also played 4 highly ranked offenses that average 36 ppg. These are stats I quoted already.

Miami held those teams to an average of 26 ppg or 72% of their average output. WVU held those teams to 33 ppg or 81% of their average output.
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot kinda horseshit convoluted logic is that?

Logic? It's simply quoted stats. There's no analysis there. Pure stats.
It was a statistical abortion of random stats. It was the type of argument I would expect to find on the bulletin board of beautiful mind. I award you zero points and may god have mercy on your soul.

Since WVU and Miami no longer play the same teams, it's apples and oranges no matter which way you try to slant it.
QB rankings are close, but against different teams.
As usual, I'll wait till I watch the game before evaluating the two teams.
I would offer a caveat to Miami fans: Do NOT underestimate the WVU defense. Some of the points scored against the Mountaineers were caused by the offense or special teams handing the ball over to the other side in the red zone, often inside the 10, where the defense more often than not allowed only field goals or no scores.
I'm sure Miami has strengths that detractors on the WVU side might be wise to not ignore. But that's the nature of fans. They can engage in pissing matches without getting the bruises and pain that the players get by duking it out on the field.

And all of this helps get us to Dec. 28 in Orlando.

My wishes are that there are no serious injuries on either side and that the game is very entertainment. And, of course, I prefer that my alma mater wins.

This will be a good game and I will not argue that you have the better QB. However, Miami wasn't fielding defense against Big 12 o's week in, week out. Stats are apples and oranges. Weve got a damn fine defense and I think you will be surprised by our pass rush when it needs to be dialed up and I also am confident in our run d. This game will be won or lost by the play of Skyler Howard. Miami is merely a spectator.
Damn fine post Lad!!! $$$$$$

So..............what does the U on the Miami helmet stand for? And don't ask me what it spells. That's what I am asking the Miami folks.

Thanks for the lowdown . ...and I see Skippy hasn't responded...how surprising . I do see this game as a pretty entertaining match up. ...just arrived in Miami Beach today, for a few days rest and relaxation... So far so good !

Thanks for the lowdown . ...and I see Skippy hasn't responded...how surprising . I do see this game as a pretty entertaining match up. ...just arrived in Miami Beach today, for a few days rest and relaxation... So far so good !
Hey "T", Track down Skippydo while you are there and body check him into the Atlantic Ocean, willya?

Finally, someone with some sense. Miami is top 10 in TFLs, QB hurries, and top 25 in sacks.

To think that isn't going to be a factor is downright silly.
How many of those sacks and hurries came against your brutal OOC schedule?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT