ADVERTISEMENT

These states are observing Confederate Memorial Day today

Applies equally to there web material...

5addd80888289.jpeg

Maybe I'll post my picture of pissing on the Confederate Flag today.......bunch of traitors.....hope Jefferson Davis' grave is vandalized today........and even better, should be removed from American soil and tossed out in the ocean.......

Maybe I'll post my picture of pissing on the Confederate Flag today.......bunch of traitors.....hope Jefferson Davis' grave is vandalized today........and even better, should be removed from American soil and tossed out in the ocean.......
We wouldn't expect anything less from the liberal leftists...

iu

On one hand I think the Left sometimes gets out of control with crying racism at every turn but OTOH I see stuff like Confederate Memorial Day and shake my head. It's hard to complain about the Left going overboard when the Right is still celebrating Confederate Memorial Day in 2018.

Considering there is a Memorial Day to honor all dead, Confederate or not, soldier or not, relative or not, yadda, yadda, why exactly is there still a Confedrate Memorial Day in 2018, other than to provoke a reaction? Dumb, dumb, dumb.

I saw someone on Twitter say it best with, roughly, "People that complain that others can't get over an election in 2016 themselves can't get over a war that ended in 1865."

Again THERE IS A MEMORIAL DAY TO HONOR ANY DEAD YOU WANT TO HONOR!!! Why is there a separate day to honor dead Confederates?

I do find it humorous that you guys whine like bitchy little girls over this stuff.

The Union won, get over it.
Tell that to people down here all the time. Same thing when it comes to reparations. Nobody asking for it had anything to do with being a slave or slavery, correct?

It's hard to complain about the Left going overboard when the Right is still celebrating Confederate Memorial Day in 2018.
The Right isn’t celebrating it. The moron crowd is. Nice try at trying to project it onto the Right, though.

I disagree.

Three examples right there....and yes, I agree, they are the moron crowd.

And you are racist too. I don't get it. Are you saying that they are more racist than you? The way I see it, a racist is a racist and that is what you are.

lol...

those Confederates were more American than the libtards are today...

and they don't even see it...

Last edited:
lol...

Confederates were more American than the libtards are today...

and they don't even see it...
One of the dumbest things ever posted on here, imo. Stick to the mindless regurgitation of Russian propaganda Me. R282 Russian bot

Reactions: CpEER
I disagree.

Three examples right there....and yes, I agree, they are the moron crowd.
You just posted a couple of dudes on a message board as if that’s representative of the right. Do me a favor and link some congressmen and senators celebrating it.

Truth hurts doesn't it.
Sometimes it does. In this case, no. That a group that formed its own nation, raised an army against the US Government in order to preserve an economy based largely on slave labor and denying liberty to thousands of individuals is more American than men and women that advocate for ideals you don’t agree with is a foolish assertion.

Sometimes it does. In this case, no. That a group that formed its own nation, raised an army against the US Government in order to preserve an economy based largely on slave labor and denying liberty to thousands of individuals is more American than men and women that advocate for ideals you don’t agree with is a foolish assertion.
Somewhat similar is the party that wants a separate country to keep illegals in it and a welfare state.

And you're a history teacher. [eyeroll]

State's rights to "own slaves"......but remember, there are people out there that still want us to believe that the Civil War "wasn't about slavery".........:popcorn:......Death to all traitors!

A war between the states which ended over 150 years ago and some activists want to remove memorials to ancestors of those living in the south. Instead of removing only the statue of southern soldiers we should remove memorials of all soldiers and all wars. That way we wouldn't have to worry about war again...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT