ADVERTISEMENT

'Where are the charges?' Steve Bannon blows up over 'epic failure' of John Durham's report

Soaring Eagle 74

All-Conference
Jan 4, 2008
Conservative podcast host Steve Bannon blasted special counsel John Durham's report on the FBI's Russia probe as an "epic failure" because the effort resulted in no criminal convictions.

"Where are the charges? Where are the charges? He had all access. He had an unlimited budget. He'd spent six million dollars. He had four years. Where's the beef?"

Reactions: moe
Hillary, Comey, Brennan, and many others definitely should be in jail. No argument there.

Conservative podcast host Steve Bannon blasted special counsel John Durham's report on the FBI's Russia probe as an "epic failure" because the effort resulted in no criminal convictions.

"Where are the charges? Where are the charges? He had all access. He had an unlimited budget. He'd spent six million dollars. He had four years. Where's the beef?"
There really wasn’t any illegality to what they did. I never expected indictments. That said, what they did was wrong, not illegal, highly unethical, against the apolitical nature of bureaucracy, and against everything we should stand for. For me personally, the weaponization of the IC and DOJ isn’t really that different and probably worse than any of the J6 nonsense.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
There really wasn’t any illegality to what they did. I never expected indictments. That said, what they did was wrong, not illegal, highly unethical, against the apolitical nature of bureaucracy, and against everything we should stand for. For me personally, the weaponization of the IC and DOJ isn’t really that different and probably worse than any of the J6 nonsense.

Definitely some crimes committed. He definitely should have been more aggressive. I was rooting for him to do the right thing. He didn't get it done.

Definitely some crimes committed. He definitely should have been more aggressive. I was rooting for him to do the right thing. He didn't get it done.
More great news! When will you present your evidence to the appropriate prosecutor? Or when you say definitely, do you mean you personally have no evidence whatsoever?

Yeh, that’s what I thought.

Last edited:
Hilliary''s boys...

FwQ2nA7XsAAqf3o

this is really great news on what Steve Bannon blasted.

the fbi & irs KNEW as far back as 2015 that the bidencrimefamily was corrupt...

the SARs memos are dated back to 2015 SO FAR showing illegal activity...

BUT, the deep state would rather waste time & money making-up FAKE CRIMES against Trump...

Hilliary IS THE CULPRIT BEHIND ALL OF THIS... because she LOST in 2016

Reactions: Airport
He's still out on appeal. They just need to throw his ass in prison and make him serve his time.
you communists can't take the truth...

SO LOCK 'EM UP !

you and your marxist pals DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE in the US...

More great news! When will you present you evidence to the appropriate prosecutor? Or when you say definitely, do you mean you personally have no evidence whatsoever?

Yeh, that’s what I thought.

Last time I checked lying to the FBI was crime. Clinton's people definitely did that. Then there's lying to Congress. The FBI definitely did that. Numerous other issues. You being dumb enough to contintue to defend it after screaming Russia, Russia, Russia for several years is humorous though. Damn what a fool you were.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT