ADVERTISEMENT

"There's nothing that matters more than our freedoms right now."

When someone starts talking about what an unborn baby that hasnt fully formed is “thinking”, it smells like ignorance rotting into muck that just gets in the way of logical thinking.

Now do late term abortions.

When someone starts talking about what an unborn baby that hasnt fully formed is “thinking”, it smells like ignorance rotting into muck that just gets in the way of logical thinking.
If it has a heart that beats, it's life. Especially if we call parasites on Mars "life".

Reactions: roadtrasheer
If it has a heart that beats, it's life. Especially if we call parasites on Mars "life".

If it's legal to kill someone because their inside another person I'm gonna start shoving dudes up their bitches and make this world a little better..

Now do late term abortions.
do you know that less than 2% of abortions since Roe have been what are generally considered to be “late term” abortions?

Do you know that there are in fact many conditions that could endanger a mother’s life during childbirth?

My personal opinion is that anyone allowing a pregnancy to go even 10-14 weeks without deciding about having an abortion or not, shouldnt be granted it, and shouldnt be a parent. But that is my opinion, and i shouldnt make the call for another American, it is a free country. We each live with the consequences of our actions.

If you refuse the vaccine then show up at ER because you are sick your biggest concern should be dying from embarrassment.
I happen to agree with many people in medical field on this , I dont need a pretreatment, if you do by all means get one or 2 ,10 or how ever many you feel you need.
I've had the rona & didn't know it & if this new variant is no worse than a cold I dont care if I get it .
Corona is a virus that will mutate for ever no vaccine will stop it . I've had it thankfully my body did a wonderful job & I never missed a beat . I'm not scared of the rona, I'm scared of making my body reliant on a shot & a life time of boosters. Oh yeah my Dr. Said I'm not a high risk to make mt own decision since I have the natural immunity.

do you know that less than 2% of abortions since Roe have been what are generally considered to be “late term” abortions?

Do you know that there are in fact many conditions that could endanger a mother’s life during childbirth?

My personal opinion is that anyone allowing a pregnancy to go even 10-14 weeks without deciding about having an abortion or not, shouldnt be granted it, and shouldnt be a parent. But that is my opinion, and i shouldnt make the call for another American, it is a free country. We each live with the consequences of our actions.

I'm not a fan of it and think it should only be used in rare situations. I think most sane people agree with that.

I happen to agree with many people in medical field on this , I dont need a pretreatment, if you do by all means get one or 2 ,10 or how ever many you feel you need.
I've had the rona & didn't know it & if this new variant is no worse than a cold I dont care if I get it .
Corona is a virus that will mutate for ever no vaccine will stop it . I've had it thankfully my body did a wonderful job & I never missed a beat . I'm not scared of the rona, I'm scared of making my body reliant on a shot & a life time of boosters. Oh yeah my Dr. Said I'm not a high risk to make mt own decision since I have the natural immunity.

Most people will be fine, and im glad you were...but all the people being hospitalized arent and thats a problem.

People who get vaccinated against diseases have actual, functioning brains.

If you don't get vaccinated, stay away from hospitals. Dont make other people spend their labor fixing your stupidity. Play silly games, win silly prizes.
Surely you jest. Do you honestly think people have never gone to the ER for doing something stupid? BTW, the injection is not a vaccine based on the unadulterated definition of the word. I know of several who have gotten COVID after getting the injections. One got it extremely bad and had to go to the hospital multiple times. Many have died from COVID after getting the injections. Your one size fits all tyrannical approach isn't a solution no matter how much you want it to be.

Abortion murders a living human being. It is evil no matter the circumstance. Even in a free country murder is unjust and immoral.

Better get you d Dimer test to check to see if you're clotting and don't know it.

Aight...that actually happened to my cousin after he got covid.

And its happening to lots of pregnant women, because they are at higher risk. Perhaps you can treat them, with your YouTube knowledge.

Aight...that actually happened to my cousin after he got covid.

And its happening to lots of pregnant women, because they are at higher risk. Perhaps you can treat them, with your YouTube knowledge.
It's also happening to the vaxxed who never had covid. Oops.

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
Why? You guys are voluntarily removing yourselves from the gene pool. The future's looking bright for us #purebloods.

Yeah...really bright.

You should go down to the hospital and talk to all the unvaccinated covid patients and discuss how great life is....

Future so bright, gotta wear shades.

Yeah...really bright.

You should go down to the hospital and talk to all the unvaccinated covid patients and discuss how great life is....

Future so bright, gotta wear shades.
If you've already gotten the first or second dose, I'd get off the train before it leaves the tracks.

The study, which British researchers released in late December, showed that the risk of myocarditis almost doubled after the first Pfizer shot in men under 40. Then it doubled again after the second and doubled again after the third – to almost eight times the baseline risk.

Better off never taking any medicine then, because you dont have proof it will work before you take it...you sir are brilliant
I take medicine to get healthy when I'm sick. Do you take over the counter Cold and Flu before getting the flu? Bet not. STOP calling this a "vaccine". It's not. It is a pre-treatment that only lessons someone's chances of going to the hospital (does not prevent), and does not prevent spread.

I take medicine to get healthy when I'm sick. Do you take over the counter Cold and Flu before getting the flu? Bet not. STOP calling this a "vaccine". It's not. It is a pre-treatment that only lessons someone's chances of going to the hospital (does not prevent), and does not prevent spread.

Thank you for your medical opinion.

....now please quickly!!!!! Inform all our doctors of this information.

It's NOT A VACCINE!

Thank you for your medical opinion.

....now please quickly!!!!! Inform all our doctors of this information.

It's NOT A VACCINE!
It's not my "opinion". It's fact. They can call them "breakthrough cases" all they want, but that went out the door when the numbers went over 25% and are approaching 50% fully vaccinating testing positive. If it's a vaccine, then it's the worst vaccine in the history of mankind.

But it does prevent spread, if it lowers the viral load in those that contract the virus, it can help prevent spread. In addition, if the body’s immune system has a better, more rapid, response to the virus (which it does for those that have received the vaccine), it can help prevent the virus from mutating into a stronger strain.

But it does prevent spread, if it lowers the viral load in those that contract the virus, it can help prevent spread. In addition, if the body’s immune system has a better, more rapid, response to the virus (which it does for those that have received the vaccine), it can help prevent the virus from mutating into a stronger strain.
You don't understand Antibody Dependent Enhancement (ADE) or Vaccine Enhanced Disease (VED).

False...boomer

Now, you just gonna ignore the rising cases of Covid in thrice vaxxed Israel?

It prevents serious illness. That's always been the point. I've been saying covid will be here forever and everyone will get for a long time.

But if people are vaccinated the hospitals should be in good shape, and society shouldnt fear it.

I'm probably younger than you...im definitely smarter.

The hospitals in Britain and Israel are being overwhelmed with the vaccinated. Your assertion is false.

The hospitals in Britain and Israel are being overwhelmed with the vaccinated. Your assertion is false.

Well go down to your hospital and see who the covid patients are...

Our ICU is nearly 40% covid patients, anti-vaxxers

Your a doctor so just swing by on your lunch

Hmmm.....I always thought "prevent" means "keep from happening". Guess if we just keep changing definitions, we'll be out of it soon!

Id have to check. It's a major regional hospital, bigger than any hospital in WV most likely.

They release individual hospital numbers then total numbers for regions.
Percentage arguments without context (i.e. the total number of beds) are simply a way to disguise and emotional appeal as a reasoned position.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT