ADVERTISEMENT

"There's nothing that matters more than our freedoms right now."

Preach it sister.

Calif. Prosecutor Dies of COVID at 46: Politician Was Outspoken Vaccine Mandate Opponent

Ernby spoke at a rally organized by local chapters of the right-wing group Turning Point USA as recently as Dec. 4, according to the Times.
She told the crowd,
"There's nothing that matters more than our freedoms right now."

https://people.com/politics/california-deputy-da-dies-of-covid-at-46/
BBBBBBAAAAAAHHHHHHH 🐏 🐏 🐏 🐏 🐏

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
Moe mocking the dead. Pretty pathetic.

Don Wagner, an Orange County supervisor, said he never heard her tell people not to get vaccinated, according to KNBC-TV in Los Angeles.

"Everything I heard was, 'Make an informed decision. It is your decision to make,’" he said.

Reactions: moe
Moe mocking the dead. Pretty pathetic.

Don Wagner, an Orange County supervisor, said he never heard her tell people not to get vaccinated, according to KNBC-TV in Los Angeles.

"Everything I heard was, 'Make an informed decision. It is your decision to make,’" he said.
Lots of this has happened...idiots.

Actually a lot of this isn't happening. Especially the quote at the bottom. She advocated for you to decide for yourselves. Kinda of like you idiots have been saying about abortion for years. Even though you could care less what the baby might think. Smells like hypocrisy.

If Moe was at D-Day, he would have faked sick and wanted to seek peace with Hitler. My point, people die....every day.....healthy people too.......of sudden illness. Do we "vaccinate" for everything?
This new variant is nature's vaccine. I'm betting we have 100% vaccinations now .

If Moe was at D-Day, he would have faked sick and wanted to seek peace with Hitler. My point, people die....every day.....healthy people too.......of sudden illness. Do we "vaccinate" for everything?

Healthy 40 year olds rarely die from Covid 19. Would like to see the rest of her medical record. Well actually it's none of my business.

Lots of this has happened...idiots.
It says she was an outspoken opponent of mandates. It doesn’t say she was unvaccinated. It doesn’t even say she outspoken against vaccinations. It says she outspoken against the mandates, the way every American should be.

You guys need to read gooder. I’m against mandates. I’m for vaccinations if that’s what your risk tolerance calls for.

Reactions: 30CAT and Gunny46
It says she was an outspoken opponent of mandates. It doesn’t say she was unvaccinated. It doesn’t even say she outspoken against vaccinations. It says she outspoken against the mandates, the way every American should be.

You guys need to read gooder. I’m against mandates. I’m for vaccinations if that’s what your risk tolerance calls for.

If we are going to mandate. It better be for something off the top shelf and more deadly. If you get drift. Unfortunate as it has been for some families. This doesn't qualify.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
If we are going to mandate. It better be for something off the top shelf and more deadly. If you get drift. Unfortunate as it has been for some families. This doesn't qualify.
If we are gonna mandate it better work . This stuff is a pretreatment nothing more

Oh, don't you worry, they are already reporting a NEW "IHU" variant in France. Omicron is moving through too quickly, so they need to engineer a newer one.

If you Google about it even the WHO is down playing it. However you have heard that story before.

If we are gonna mandate it better work . This stuff is a pretreatment nothing more
This is the argument that needs to be plastered on them constantly. How can you mandate me to take a vaccine, that they have came out and said that it's more to prevent ME from getting too sick, and that it doesn't prevent ME from catching the "virus" or spreading it to others.

How can you mandate this? It....isn't....legal! January 7th is a big day for the Supreme Court.

The WHO and CDC have said that Omicron isn't "severe", yet the government has used the spread of it to amp up their claims of why mandates are needed. So, yes, I've heard that before.

There's them also downplaying the original. Until they didn't. Many post on here about that using their Twitter account.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
This is the argument that needs to be plastered on them constantly. How can you mandate me to take a vaccine, that they have came out and said that it's more to prevent ME from getting too sick, and that it doesn't prevent ME from catching the "virus" or spreading it to others.

How can you mandate this? It....isn't....legal! January 7th is a big day for the Supreme Court.
If they use the polio vaccine as a precedent we are in trouble

She was unvaccinated. She's an idiot.

If they do use it, then THEY are in trouble because the early years of the vaccine had some serious problems. Look it up. Scary as sh!t.
I never looked into much but I would expect it killed a few before they got it right . If this vaccine stopped the spread I would support a state mandate not a federal. But it dont & this is feds

I was really proud when Trump did all the right things to get the vaccine made available to the public....it was legitimate leadership.

It was a good rollout and one of the best examples of government trying to solve an actual problem in society.

Reactions: 30CAT
Nothing. Just don't mandate me to have to take it. My body, my choice.

Oh, and it's not a "vaccine". It's a pre-treatment.

I believe all mandates are wrong.

But when Biden said patriotism was important, he was right. Vaccines don't hurt anyone, but they help other people.

That's going to win elections. Regular folks know vaccines work, and they help society.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT