ADVERTISEMENT

The Wheels are Coming Off

You still MAD?

Yeah, I'm so mad I laugh at pathetic fools calling me a POS.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Seriously, I LOVE this place. Where else can you go to watch dumbasses make fools of themselves and proudly display their idiocy without even realizing just how f'ucking stupid they are?

You're the one who tried to tell us Corey Booker and Kamala Harris each had a white parent. LMAO!

Dildo dave tried to tell us singers "where" earplugs so they don't hear their echo. LOL!

Dvldog tried to tell us it is unusual to call witnesses in a trial. HAHAHAHA.

Tarheel warned us about the "Secret Society" within the FBI. LOL!

2007 is trying to convince us he can still see his tiny little pecker over his big gut. LMAO!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Seriously, I LOVE this place. Where else can you go to watch dumbasses make fools of themselves and proudly display their idiocy without even realizing just how f'ucking stupid they are?

You're the one who tried to tell us Corey Booker and Kamala Harris each had a white parent. LMAO!

Dildo dave tried to tell us singers "where" earplugs so they don't hear their echo. LOL!

2007 is trying to convince us he can still see his tiny little pecker over his big gut. LMAO!
I think this post sums uo your sad existance in life.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Unhinged, rattled and still a POS...Better go jerk yourself off and blast it in that big fvcking mouth you have (again)

Reactions: Irwineer2
Unhinged, rattled and still a POS...Better go jerk yourself off and blast it in that big fvcking mouth you have (again)

You are f'ucking weird, dude...talking about jerking off. But, you did prove my point, another reason I love this board.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I'm pissed......you left me out.......but......I'll help you out;
Born told us that Trump would beat Hillary.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

No wonder you’ve been unable to respond intelligently to any of our arguments. You can’t read, I didn’t realize. You certainly didn’t capture my argument.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT