ADVERTISEMENT

"the REAL GRIFT will be the rebuilding of Ukraine..."

@PadraigMartin

1h·
Imagine when the Russians begin to deploy regular troops into Ukraine.

To date, it's been almost all Wagner Group.

That would be the equivalent of fighting a war with only Blackwater.

Hard core as they may be, when Russian regulars deploy after April 16th, it will get a lot worse for the already depleted Ukrainians.
This tweet is extremely incorrect.

This tweet is extremely incorrect.

All things considered Ukraine has put up a good fight so far. Unfortunately I still think it's going to get real bad for them this Spring. Russia isn't doing as bad as the media is trying to paint it and Russia can still turn up the heat.

I can feel bad for the women and children caught in the middle but could care less for both countries. If Europe won't step up I still think we are wasting money and resources when we as a country need to be laser focused on the CCP, Cartels, and Gangs.

All things considered Ukraine has put up a good fight so far. Unfortunately I still think it's going to get real bad for them this Spring. Russia isn't doing as bad as the media is trying to paint it and Russia can still turn up the heat.

I can feel bad for the women and children caught in the middle but could care less for both countries. If Europe won't step up I still think we are wasting money and resources when we as a country need to be laser focused on the CCP, Cartels, and Gangs.
it's still Russia, still communism, and still our enemy.

Keep the enemy of your enemy closer. Ukraine is a closer enemy to injury our greater enemy.

it's still Russia, still communism, and still our enemy.

Keep the enemy of your enemy closer. Ukraine is a closer enemy to injury our greater enemy.

Russia isn't Communist anymore. There's definitely some idiots here that want Putin gone with hope the Communist Party could seize power. The 1980's were a long time ago. The right leader could have definitely developed a working relationship that pulled them away from China. But here we are and that's probably not going to happen now.

Last edited:
Russia isn't Communist anymore. There's definitely some idiots here that want Putin gone with hope the Communist Party could seize power. The 1980's were a long time ago. The right leader could have definitely developed a working relationship that pulled them away from China. But here we are and that's probably not going to happen now.
It's inconceivable to think Russia suddenly isn't communist anymore consider there is still a communist party as the 2nd largest party therein. And to quote "while the trappings of communism no longer remain, the effects of the ideology and the nature of power politics in Russia have a strong line of continuity with its past". So in the sense of what I posted, "it's still Russia, still communism, and still our enemy" is still valid in spite of a parliamentary democracy supposedly as Russia's foundation as a government. I'll add "still totalitarian, still Russia, still the enemy". Let Ukraine take as many off the battlefield as possible.

It's inconceivable to think Russia suddenly isn't communist anymore consider there is still a communist party as the 2nd largest party therein. And to quote "while the trappings of communism no longer remain, the effects of the ideology and the nature of power politics in Russia have a strong line of continuity with its past". So in the sense of what I posted, "it's still Russia, still communism, and still our enemy" is still valid in spite of a parliamentary democracy supposedly as Russia's foundation as a government. I'll add "still totalitarian, still Russia, still the enemy". Let Ukraine take as many off the battlefield as possible.

The Communist Party there is very small.. You don't have to like them but they are not the USSR anymore and 1991 was a long time ago. A peace deal could be reached with competent leadership. We currently don't have that.

The Communist Party there is very small.. You don't have to like them but they are not the USSR anymore and 1991 was a long time ago. A peace deal could be reached with competent leadership. We currently don't have that.
okay.

they aren't small, but okay.

96b508cfdc9f1448.png

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT