"the REAL GRIFT will be the rebuilding of Ukraine..."

WVU82

Hall of Famer
May 29, 2001

Shooting drills of the newest T-90M ‘Proryv’ tank caught on drone footage...​

good luck, Ukraine...

Last edited:
good luck, Ukraine...

I’m not understanding your position on this whole thing at all. Right now, Ukraine is being handled fine. We’re bloodying up Russia and depleting their treasure without sacrificing a single uniformed American. This can continue indefinitely as far as I’m concerned.

China is the threat.

Reactions: Airport
I’m not understanding your position on this whole thing at all. Right now, Ukraine is being handled fine. We’re bloodying up Russia and depleting their treasure without sacrificing a single uniformed American. This can continue indefinitely as far as I’m concerned.

China is the threat.
Could not agree more -- Russia is following the scenario that caused the fall of Hitler and the German Empire in WWII.

China is the threat.
If Mattis knew and didn't tell Trump about a balloon or two, can he still be court martialed?

China is the threat.
The way you say this makes it read like we are in a proxy war with Russia. Is that what this is?
If so, and if China truly is the threat, the problem is that our actions are going to drive Russia into a position that they are closer and more reliant on China giving China more access to more natural resources to better compete against the US.

Also, I fully expect paying Ukraine to sacrifice their young men to fight our battles for us to have negative consequences in the future.

The way you say this makes it read like we are in a proxy war with Russia. Is that what this is?
If so, and if China truly is the threat, the problem is that our actions are going to drive Russia into a position that they are closer and more reliant on China giving China more access to more natural resources to better compete against the US.

Also, I fully expect paying Ukraine to sacrifice their young men to fight our battles for us to have negative consequences in the future.
Hi, I’m reality. Nice to meet you.

It’s 100% a fvcking proxy war. This is payback for them, Iran, and China funding our capitulation in AFG. Just like Yemen is a proxy war with Iran. China we’re in an active fight across the globe but it’s not reached the level of anyone shooting.

Yea, there are possible consequences, one of them being nuclear or the entire continent of Europe or world for that matter getting drug into a full on shooting war.

The reality of this deal in Ukraine stretches back to the 90s with NATO encroaching and overreaching up against Russia and the promises we’d made to them during the disarming period. Now, the reality is, those countries wanting to be aligned with the West should be their right to determine, without fear of Russian intervention, but again, that’s just not the reality of the world. Putin wants a buffer between Russia and NATO and Obama’s color revolution of Ukraine back in 2012 was the straw that sent Russia into action. And here we are.

lol...

Ukraine is finished...

the Red Tide is going to roll all over that shit...

lol...

Ukraine is finished...

the Red Tide is going to roll all over that shit...
I just don’t get your giddiness, but I don’t agree with you, regardless. Russia will have to step up their aggressiveness to and including tactical battlefield nukes. They’re getting driven back on every front. They stand to lose Crimea.

Hi, I’m reality. Nice to meet you.

It’s 100% a fvcking proxy war. This is payback for them, Iran, and China funding our capitulation in AFG. Just like Yemen is a proxy war with Iran. China we’re in an active fight across the globe but it’s not reached the level of anyone shooting.

Yea, there are possible consequences, one of them being nuclear or the entire continent of Europe or world for that matter getting drug into a full on shooting war.

The reality of this deal in Ukraine stretches back to the 90s with NATO encroaching and overreaching up against Russia and the promises we’d made to them during the disarming period. Now, the reality is, those countries wanting to be aligned with the West should be their right to determine, without fear of Russian intervention, but again, that’s just not the reality of the world. Putin wants a buffer between Russia and NATO and Obama’s color revolution of Ukraine back in 2012 was the straw that sent Russia into action. And here we are.
Ok then. I’m not understanding your position on this whole thing at all.

I’m not understanding your position on this whole thing at all. Right now, (1) Ukraine is being handled fine. We’re bloodying up Russia and depleting their treasure without sacrificing a single uniformed American. (2)This can continue indefinitely as far as I’m concerned.

China is the threat.

1- Is it fine that, there is a proxy war between the 2 countries that own 90%+ of the nukes in the world
2- what does that lead to if it continues indefinitely?

You admit this was caused by the US and its NATO allies, but lets be real US runs NATO because we basically fund the whole damn thing. That means that the US has encroached on Russia to the point that we are as close to nuclear war and the destruction of mankind as we have ever been outside of maybe 1 other instance in world history.

You really have no problem giving Ukraine and Zelensky (the WEF puppet) money for them to conscript their young men to go and die in our proxy war and to push WEFs plans for Ukraine?
You say you don't care if it geos on indefinitely but that means indefinitely sending US tax payers dollars to Ukraine. There is only one reason I could see for someone to have that stance

1- Is it fine that, there is a proxy war between the 2 countries that own 90%+ of the nukes in the world

You admit this was caused by the US and its NATO allies, but lets be real US runs NATO because we basically fund the whole damn thing. That means that the US has encroached on Russia to the point that we are as close to nuclear war and the destruction of mankind as we have ever been outside of maybe 1 other instance in world history.

You really have no problem giving Ukraine and Zelensky (the WEF puppet) money for them to conscript their young men to go and die in our proxy war and to push WEFs plans for Ukraine?
You say you don't care if it geos on indefinitely but that means indefinitely sending US tax payers dollars to Ukraine. There is only one reason I could see for someone to have that stance
Driving, I’ll get back to you

Reactions: cam_blev
bf73186003efa41e.png

Reactions: pburg01 and Airport
I’m fine with the Proxy Wars. Anything to maintain US Dominance in the world.
Fine with me. They have a choice to use them or to not.
As long as they don’t go nuclear, I don’t care. Even if nukes are deployed, as long as it’s tactical, I don’t care.
You admit this was caused by the US and its NATO allies,
No. It was caused by Russia. The US didn’t cause Japan to bomb Pearl Harbor. We pushed countered their actions through non-military maneuvers. In Europe, we enabled people to choose their own destiny, but that went against what Russia wanted. In the end, it’s still Russia’s war. They didn’t have to invade, they could’ve accepted their neighbors aligning with the west. They’re fighting against the inevitable. It’s still Russia’s choice. They can get off this ride anytime they want.
Nope. Ukraine can submit, but I don’t think they should. They have the right to chart their future and not be under the yoke of Russian thugs. As long as they have the will to fight, I have no issues with helping them. Ukrainians hate Russia, as they should. Russia slaughtered them for a century.
You say you don't care if it geos on indefinitely but that means indefinitely sending US tax payers dollars to Ukraine.
I’d rather send money than bodies.
There is only one reason I could see for someone to have that stance
What’s that reason? I’ve killed for my country, you bitch and moan about the structure that’s been established and I’d hazard you’ve never been anywhere to realize just how good we actually have it. We need to maintain our sole dominance in the world. It’s truly best for all of humanity.

Reactions: bigmac0924

I’m fine with the Proxy Wars. Anything to maintain US Dominance in the world.

Fine with me. They have a choice to use them or to not.

As long as they don’t go nuclear, I don’t care. Even if nukes are deployed, as long as it’s tactical, I don’t care.

No. It was caused by Russia. The US didn’t cause Japan to bomb Pearl Harbor. We pushed countered their actions through non-military maneuvers. In Europe, we enabled people to choose their own destiny, but that went against what Russia wanted. In the end, it’s still Russia’s war. They didn’t have to invade, they could’ve accepted their neighbors aligning with the west. They’re fighting against the inevitable. It’s still Russia’s choice. They can get off this ride anytime they want.

Nope. Ukraine can submit, but I don’t think they should. They have the right to chart their future and not be under the yoke of Russian thugs. As long as they have the will to fight, I have no issues with helping them. Ukrainians hate Russia, as they should. Russia slaughtered them for a century.

I’d rather send money than bodies.

What’s that reason? I’ve killed for my country, you bitch and moan about the structure that’s been established and I’d hazard you’ve never been anywhere to realize just how good we actually have it. We need to maintain our sole dominance in the world. It’s truly best for all of humanity.
Firstly the "enabling people to choose their own destiny" is usually a CIA operation to overthrow a leader that isn't our puppet to install one that is, most recently usually for globalist reasons.
You have no right to complain about the US economy/inflation or Bidens affect on it if you have no issues sending billions to Ukraine to fight a war for the WEF.
Lastly, Who signs your checks? It wouldn't be a company that profits off of this would it? You clearly work for a company that would be considered part of the military industrial complex, right?
Our founding fathers disagreed with your last statement.

"Why, by interweaving our destiny with that of any part of Europe, entangle our peace and prosperity in the toils of European ambition, rivalship, interest, humor or caprice?

It is our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliances with any portion of the foreign world; so far, I mean, as we are now at liberty to do it; for let me not be understood as capable of patronizing infidelity to existing engagements. I hold the maxim no less applicable to public than to private affairs, that honesty is always the best policy. I repeat it, therefore, let those engagements be observed in their genuine sense. But, in my opinion, it is unnecessary and would be unwise to extend them."

Last edited:
Reactions: roadtrasheer
This thread is sad. The USSR failed over 30 years ago. Some are hanging on to the 1980's with a kung fu death grip.

We were catching rides with them to the ISS not that long ago. Putin might be an asshole. However the guy that replaces him might end up being a much bigger asshole. It doesn't have to continue to escalate. Peace could be brokered through strength with the right leader. The truth is they could be sold on being an ally against the CCP with the right leadership. Unfortunately we don't have that right now. So you might want to start mentally preparing for a war against both.

Reactions: cam_blev
Firstly the "enabling people to choose their own destiny" is usually a CIA operation to overthrow a leader that isn't our puppet to install one that is, most recently usually for globalist reasons.
You have no right to complain about the US economy/inflation or Bidens affect on it if you have no issues sending billions to Ukraine to fight a war for the WEF.
Lastly, Who signs your checks? It wouldn't be a company that profits off of this would it? You clearly work for a company that would be considered part of the military industrial complex, right?
When you leave the comfort of the 1st world, for your first time, I’ll let you lecture me. As it stands, you’re just another basic bitch of the early 30s Libertarians. You guys are idealistic and clueless. I’m going to guess you don’t have kids either.

When you leave the comfort of the 1st world, for your first time, I’ll let you lecture me. As it stands, you’re just another basic bitch of the early 30s Libertarians. You guys are idealistic and clueless. I’m going to guess you don’t have kids either.

We need an effective and strong Military. We just need to use good wisdom before deploying it. With rules of engagement that allow for a swift victory.

Our founding fathers disagreed with your last statement.

"Why, by interweaving our destiny with that of any part of Europe, entangle our peace and prosperity in the toils of European ambition, rivalship, interest, humor or caprice?

It is our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliances with any portion of the foreign world; so far, I mean, as we are now at liberty to do it; for let me not be understood as capable of patronizing infidelity to existing engagements. I hold the maxim no less applicable to public than to private affairs, that honesty is always the best policy. I repeat it, therefore, let those engagements be observed in their genuine sense. But, in my opinion, it is unnecessary and would be unwise to extend them."

You can not negotiate peace from a position of weakness. The world doesn't want peace. That's a wet dream that's never going to happen. The Bible and History books are full of wars.

I'm not a fan of companies or people getting rich off of war. I am however a huge fan of winning the one's we need to. There's medium happy ground we should be operating in.

I'll give you nation building in the Middle East as an example of what we shouldn't have wasted blood and treasure on for twenty years. We should’ve killed as many as we could in a two year span and came home.

Unfortunately China will need delt with. They want to make you their slave. They are not interested in peace. Nothing I could say will change their mindset. They have been building up to dominate the world for decades.

You can not negotiate peace from a position of weakness. The world doesn't want peace. That's a wet dream that's never going to happen. The Bible and History books are full of wars.

I'm not a fan of companies or people getting rich off of war. I am however a huge fan of winning the one's we need to. There's medium happy ground we should be operating in.

I'll give you nation building in the Middle East as an example of what we shouldn't have wasted blood and treasure on for twenty years. We should’ve killed as many as we could in a two year span and came home.
The US is never in a position of weakness we dominate the world through the USD, but we are losing that power.
As for the middle east that's the whole point. They didn't want or need to kill as many as we could because that doesn't accomplish anything. We were never there to kill people its only about natural resources. Killing people and coming home doesn't doesn't accomplish their goals, the goal is control over Russia, Afghanistan, the US, you, me, the civilians. This is a ruling class against civilians thing here. They aren't upset there are less mouths to feed though.
Trump said it best himself when he said we were only in Syria for the oil.

The US is never in a position of weakness we dominate the world through the USD, but we are losing that power.
As for the middle east that's the whole point. They didn't want or need to kill as many as we could because that doesn't accomplish anything. We were never there to kill people its only about natural resources. Killing people and coming home doesn't doesn't accomplish their goals, the goal is control over Russia, Afghanistan, the US, you, me, the civilians. This is a ruling class against civilians thing here. They aren't upset there are less mouths to feed though.
Trump said it best himself when he said we were only in Syria for the oil.

FFS dude. You give the Government too much credit. Those idiots are not that organized. They take advantage of situations when they arise. Another spoiler alert. Killing off morons that want to enslave you always slows that nonsense down. It's real simple. You're an American. We debate to control our Government and find common ground. If not the other countries you mentioned will enslave you if you're useful or kill you if you're not.

It's been that way since the world started turning. It's not going to change while men are in charge. You're going to want to root for us to survive as a Constitutional Republic.

Russia is probing a slew of war crimes that front-line personnel has reported at the hands of Ukrainian forces, including prisoner-of-war executions committed by Ukrainian neo-Nazis and the use of chemical weapons. As the Russo-Ukrainian War drags on, additional reports have emerged that Ukraine is preparing to lower the military enlistment age and deploy child soldiers, much like Nazi Germany did in a shameful, last-ditch effort to stop the allied advance into the Third Reich.​

@PadraigMartin

1h·
Imagine when the Russians begin to deploy regular troops into Ukraine.

To date, it's been almost all Wagner Group.

That would be the equivalent of fighting a war with only Blackwater.

Hard core as they may be, when Russian regulars deploy after April 16th, it will get a lot worse for the already depleted Ukrainians.

@harnwell
·
Feb 10

This war won’t be decided on Ukrainian battlefields, but in the ballot boxes of the Western nations that are financing it.
And people have already moved on.
They have their own needs.
Germans WILL NOT return to military conscription. It’s just not happening.

Tenpercentskyy needs to sue for peace NOW, before he’s alone and abandoned — and Putin dictates the terms.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT