ADVERTISEMENT

The new California law.

Btw...thank you for telling the world that you don't give a shit about college athletics and the Mountaineers. You can pull the string on the light bulb over your cot and go to sleepy now Little Dopey Darthy.

Deflect much? Of course you do. Poor Little Dopey Darthy. Only a moron Dopey. Only a moron. Lol

For example...if someone wanted to use the image of your old fart, salisbury steak - early bird special, joke of a band...

You'd probably want to get paid, right?

Btw...thank you for telling the world that you don't give a shit about college athletics and the Mountaineers. You can pull the string on the light bulb over your cot and go to sleepy now Little Dopey Darthy.

Who sleeps on a cot?

Christ, how old are you? Did you sleep in an iron lung?

Lol...sounds like you're lost in your mom's basement Little Dopey Darthy. I'll just keep pulling your chain and pointing out your idiocies and laughing at you

Lol...sounds like you're lost in your mom's basement Little Dopey Darthy. I'll just keep pulling your chain and pointing out your idiocies and laughing at you

Except....I was right.

You just aren't smart.

That's why you are never right. You have deficiencies.

Oh please...please ...please I got it right. I did. I did. Really. I got it right. Why won't you agree with me. I'm going to tell mommy. Oh poor Teeny Tiny Little Dopey Darthy. Lol

Holy shit....notify all parties. The COMMERCE CLAUSE HAS BEEN VIOLATED!!!!

It's like holy moly, no one cares about trains stuff anymore....

Asshole...the NCAA chose not to go to court - doesn't mean there's not a violation and it also doesn't mean that I'm not correct as they simply chose the path of least resistance. On a side note, if you care enough about this to dig through weeks old comments for your "ah-ha" moment, you should probably spend more time with your kids and/or f*u*c*k your wife more than you do because this message board appears to have too much meaning in your world.

Reactions: Rootmaster
Asshole...the NCAA chose not to go to court - doesn't mean there's not a violation and it also doesn't mean that I'm not correct as they simply chose the path of least resistance. On a side note, if you care enough about this to dig through weeks old comments for your "ah-ha" moment, you should probably spend more time with your kids and/or f*u*c*k your wife more than you do because this message board appears to have too much meaning in your world.

Lmao....TRAINS

They folded like a lawn chair. They didnt have a hand to play.

Real question.

Is the student athlete allowed to wear the school’s jersey while selling their image?

If they are, then how do you separate the “worth” of the student athlete’s image from the “worth” of the school’s jersey???

Real question.

Is the student athlete allowed to wear the school’s jersey while selling their image?

If they are, then how do you separate the “worth” of the student athlete’s image from the “worth” of the school’s jersey???

The university owns the trademark so I suppose it will be at their discretion. Or agree to something universal.

Real question.

If they do wear it while selling their image does the school get a portion of that money?

If they do wear it while selling their image does the school get a portion of that money?

If they were selling it independently, I'd assume they would either need to acquire a license or work out a royalty fee...or just get them to waive that, which I dont know why they would.

But for example, if a company wants to sell WVU coffee mugs featuring Austin Kendall, the company would need to acquire a WVU license, then either give Kendal a royalty, or flat fee/licensing fee.

But I suppose Austin Kendall could sell generic merchandise featuring just his image (no university logos, ect.) and keep all the money.

And to complicate it more....

An athlete could be paid to sign a photo in uniform, but probably cannot sell signed photos of him in the uniform?

Just speculating..

..the universities might just say we dont care and none of it matters, but it would nice if they actually gave them a lesson in real life and business and put them through wringer.

Thats what college is for.

Look you go to school to study whatever. Many athletes go to school to try to gain a professional athletic career.

But over the years college athletics has become a very much for profit business.

—except for the athletes earning most of the money for everyone else.

Now its big business and as such you simply cannot keep all that money away from thise earning it to favor a few wealthy individuals at everyone elses expense. Its broken and needs to be fixed. NCAA wouldnt do it so wise state govts have begun forcing the issue

Look you go to school to study whatever. Many athletes go to school to try to gain a professional athletic career.

But over the years college athletics has become a very much for profit business.

—except for the athletes earning most of the money for everyone else.

Now its big business and as such you simply cannot keep all that money away from thise earning it to favor a few wealthy individuals at everyone elses expense. Its broken and needs to be fixed. NCAA wouldnt do it so wise state govts have begun forcing the issue

Derp..derp..

Me thinks stuf and tipe on puter...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT