ADVERTISEMENT

The ignore button

@McLean.Mountaineer ....
giphy.gif

@McLean.Mountaineer stays on the OT board, posting here constantly while complaining he's bored while being here. Makes sense huh my Brotha?
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Say Brotha man...would you stick around somewhere that bored the Hell out of you and then complain about being bored while staying there? You see that White Dude @McLean.Mountaineer doin' that right? Some White folks is crazy ain't they my Man?
giphy.gif

Say Bra...ever notice how boring the OT board gets when that self centered Primma Donna @McLean.Mountaineer shows up to get bored?
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing your thoughts, Online Degree

Why so many vehicle repair challenges? I get college kids or teenagers. But why the struggle here? Lol
I dont even know what that means. Vehicle repair challenges? I change the oil every 4k miles and every car I have ever owned I have driven until at least 150k miles. I have had regular maintanance but none of it was a challenge.

Be easy on him, he just couldn't muster enough brain power to complete the BS in civil engineering. Engineering technicians don't make that much money.

It’s a sad sad sad story.

if he can afford a smart phone, I hope he downloads Uber application- it sounds like he needs it often - assuming his cheap spectacles are operable that day.

No, you don't. You have taken a few engineering classes and you couldn't pass enough classes to complete a BS degree. You became an engineering technician.

Fact!
I have a BS from Tech. They gave me a diploma and everything. Hell, it doesnt mean shit but I even graduated Cum Laude.

Fact:

I have a BS from Tech. They gave me a diploma and everything. Hell, it doesnt mean shit but I even graduated Cum Laude.

Fact:

And why aren't you sharing with the board, I have a BS in Civil Engineering, or I have a BS in Mechanical Engineering, or I have a BS in Electrical Engineering, etc? It's because you don't have a BS in any of the major engineering fields. It's because you have a generic degree and you are an engineering technician. LOL!

Reactions: McLean.Mountaineer
And why aren't you sharing with the board, I have a BS in Civil Engineering, or I have a BS in Mechanical Engineering, or I have a BS in Electrical Engineering, etc? It's because you don't have a BS in any of the major engineering fields. It's because you have a generic degree and you are an engineering technician. LOL!

The Irony?

Dave takes shots at my tier one and globally respected University of Tennessee and Toronto academic degrees and experiences, yet he only possess a generic degree from regionally obscure “Montgomery” Tech?

Its a sad sad story.

Last edited:
Reactions: countryroads89
Because I have nothing to prove to anyone on this board. The better question is why do you care? Outside of sad little gubment workers nobody in the profession differentiates between engineers and engineer techs. Degrees dont matter much either. In the real world it comes down to who can get projects done and keep clients happy. In gvt it is about looking at the checklist and checking the box.

Because I have nothing to prove to anyone on this board. The better question is why do you care? Outside of sad little gubment workers nobody in the profession differentiates between engineers and engineer techs. Degrees dont matter much either. In the real world it comes down to who can get projects done and keep clients happy. In gvt it is about looking at the checklist and checking the box.

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Nothing screams, Yes, I'm a technician and I couldn't finish my BS degree in Civil Engineering but I'll throw this bullshit on the wall and hope it sticks. It's like saying no one differentiates between an actual medical doctor and a nurse. LMAO! You don't practice engineering. It is illegal in the state of WV to practice engineering without not only having a degree, but also having a professional license. You have neither. "Degrees don't matter much either." - dildo dave.

Yes, dave, degrees matter and licenses matter. You're such a god-damn moron.

Reactions: McLean.Mountaineer
HAHAHAHAHAHA. Nothing screams, Yes, I'm a technician and I couldn't finish my BS degree in Civil Engineering but I'll throw this bullshit on the wall and hope it sticks. It's like saying no one differentiates between an actual medical doctor and a nurse. LMAO! You don't practice engineering. It is illegal in the state of WV to practice engineering without not only having a degree, but also having a professional license. You have neither. "Degrees don't matter much either." - dildo dave.

Poor kkkunty. Degrees matter when you are looking for a job out of college. Licenses are great if you want to sign plans. Nothing screams inferiority complex like trying to diminish the accomplishments of others because you are ashamed of your own lack of accomplishment.

When are you going to delete your fraudulent "Olive Branch" post?

Reactions: wvu2007
"Degrees don't matter much either." - dildo dave.

Well so much for "civility" or "name calling". Even the Living Lord of the Universe is not exempt from ridicule under these new rules apparently. [eyeroll]

Last edited:
Reactions: wvu2007
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT